Baseball 2015

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
well, I'm almost sure you can be treated for that, but I have no idea the cost or if your Insurance would cover the treatment.
 
well, I'm almost sure you can be treated for that, but I have no idea the cost or if your Insurance would cover the treatment.
I have a very good insurance plan, though my deductible is quite high. They're ahead of the Cubs, 2-0.
 
Your taking this whole baseball thing waayyy too serious............ :)

(if I had a stick, I'd poke 'em in the morning, I'd poke 'em in the evening...........)
 
Sadly though, the tempo of the Game hasn't changed all that much.............
 
I think this is the year the St. Louis Cardinals will win all 162 regular season games.
...and the MN Twins will go 162-0 as well.

Then it'll be time for a repeat of the 1987 World Series! :D

1987-minnesota-twins-world-series-wheaties-box.jpg

Didn't realize there was a MLB game today. And it wasn't the NY pinheads playing, either!

Baseball is back! Yyyyyyyyes!
 
Lesse............ :)

St. Louis and the Twins to be in the WS? Yeah, that's what I call dysfunctional dreaming :)

Hey, the Cubbies got a JUMBOTRON...........I hear next year they are getting indoor bathrooms!
 
well, as a braves fan, this is not looking like a good year, we'll see. but, as p will get, down here in the south it is less than 5 months to college football!!!
 
well, as a braves fan, this is not looking like a good year, we'll see. but, as p will get, down here in the south it is less than 5 months to college football!!!

Our NCAA Bass Fishing Team and our Ladies Softball Team are pretty good. Will watch them when I catch them on TV. Maybe with the new SEC Channel I can see more of their Tournaments/Games.

If we can keep our guys out of jail and on the Team, we may be pretty good again this year............

ROLL TIDE!

:)
 
Isn't baseball kind of like cricket, but without the afternoon tea and scones?

ps I like a good cuppa tea with milk and sugar of course.
 
I think this is the year the St. Louis Cardinals will win all 162 regular season games.
Nope. They'll lose at least three in a row May 22-24.
lol.gif


In 2015, we've got ...


59260320.jpg
 
Isn't baseball kind of like cricket, but without the afternoon tea and scones?

ps I like a good cuppa tea with milk and sugar of course.

Not really, crickets are used for fish bait here in the US........Baseball is a game we play.