I have a very good insurance plan, though my deductible is quite high. They're ahead of the Cubs, 2-0.well, I'm almost sure you can be treated for that, but I have no idea the cost or if your Insurance would cover the treatment.
I have a very good insurance plan, though my deductible is quite high. They're ahead of the Cubs, 2-0.
I think there is a law that says you are not allowed to denigrate any National League baseball team.Aww, that's not fair, opening the Season playing against a 2AA Club.
![]()
I think there is a law that says you are not allowed to denigrate any National League baseball team.
Well, I should be safe and within the confines of the Law then!![]()
...and the MN Twins will go 162-0 as well.I think this is the year the St. Louis Cardinals will win all 162 regular season games.

well, as a braves fan, this is not looking like a good year, we'll see. but, as p will get, down here in the south it is less than 5 months to college football!!!
Nope. They'll lose at least three in a row May 22-24.I think this is the year the St. Louis Cardinals will win all 162 regular season games.
Isn't baseball kind of like cricket, but without the afternoon tea and scones?
ps I like a good cuppa tea with milk and sugar of course.
I never have scones when I watch baseball.Isn't baseball kind of like cricket, but without the afternoon tea and scones?
ps I like a good cuppa tea with milk and sugar of course.
I think this is the year the St. Louis Cardinals will win all 162 regular season games.