Be Like Bill

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well the cool thing about free will is: You don't have to participate.

Anddd, another awesome thing is there's an unsubscribe button so you won't have to see these posts :)

What I don't get is: People complain about people doing certain things but then participate to show their hate for it. No need for it. :p

Yeah. I don't get that either lol. Is it too mainstream to have fun with little things? :rolleyes:
 
Lol no such thing as freewill, tis sir Wisebeard's destiny to say "nyet!"

Patrick parodies this thread.
Patrick makes comment hilarious in his own mind.
Patrick laughs to himself.
Patrick waits for Wisebeardman to say "nyet!"
Patrick perceives Shiney Our Light's ire at his comment even before it's posted.
Patrick now lurks quietly on thread.
Something, something about Patrick.
Be like Patrick.
I agree with that. That's what I like about the wise-man! lol :rolleyes:
 
Screenshot_2016-01-25-09-19-03_1_1.jpg
LOL!! I dont even have bf! lol

and this is when i used my username
Screenshot_2016-01-25-09-23-09_1.jpg
Fact: i dont have iphone and i like to take selfies anywhere and everywhere (narcissistic and a bit crazy i know.. lol)

This is fun.. lol!!
 
Well the cool thing about free will is: You don't have to participate.

Anddd, another awesome thing is there's an unsubscribe button so you won't have to see these posts :)

What I don't get is: People complain about people doing certain things but then participate to show their hate for it. No need for it. :p


baaaaaaaaaa baaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa
 
What a fun thread!!!

Here's my results... Me Likey. ;)

background.jpg
This is Seoulsearch.
Seoulsearch knows that her nose belongs in her face, not in people's businesses.
Seoulsearch is smart.
Be like Seoulsearch.



ARGH!!

Apparently, Seoulsearch is not smart enough to properly use cut'n'paste. Sigh.
 
I think I like this one even better!

background.jpg
This is Kim.
Kim does not play Candy Crush.
Kim has her own life.
Kim is smart.
Be like Kim.




Darn Tootin'.

I don't PLAY Candy Crush.

I just EAT candy.
 
I like this.

This is Renske.
Renske learns to cook like a chef.
Renske wants to serve her husband and children the best food.
Renske cares for her family.
Be like Renske.

*Lol I'm always too lazy and a lousy cook. Most of the time I order pizza's or Chinese because the kids say I can't cook.
 
nope. no name. not the silly format people are doing. I really don't know why people do that stuff I really don't.
Because those stupid Facebook tests are so funny and inaccurate.
I did those:
Who on Facebook do you have the most in common with?
Lol it said my ex. We both love kids. Hahahahaha no wonder it's the same kids we like. Facebook is smart.
Who is your second half?
A married guy who gives Bible studies.
Who are you gonna marry?
A married woman
This one I put on Facebook: who loves you the most?
My sister. She was so happy with it lol.