Be my guest...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusistheChrist

i was watching for a month before joining, but more important, I have several devices mobile and desktop, most of which are never logged in, or only logged in to post.
Welcome aboard, btw.

I know that you and I have some major differences, but I like your style of debate and look forward to chatting with you some more in the future.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yep Im in *uncover* mode,

And Im going to kick your ninja selfs butt lol

BRING IT.. but be warned, I have crazy ninja skills AND I have the power of blue.. :eek: bwahahaha

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I just noticed that there are 42 members viewing the "Bible Discussion Forum" and 303 guests viewing the same. That's quite a discrepancy and I'm just wondering how many of you used to view this forum as guests for a while before becoming members. I became a member after viewing the forum for the first time for just a few minutes. You?
Perhaps they should add a 3rd category, "supporters". Of those 303 guests and 42 members, I'd bet less than 5 are helping support this site.

Dec 1, 2014
what is it about CC that makes you want to leave?
Too much legalism, not enough grace. On any typical day it seems new threads about hell, damnation and everything horrifying and spiritually catastrophic outnumber threads about God's love, grace and His glorious promise of eternal life that we have in Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior and Friend.

Yet that said, it's an honor to learn about God's Promise from some folks, share with others, and be inspired by even more here on this site. And I thank you for teaching me a thing or two in my brief time, BLB. :)

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
Perhaps they should add a 3rd category, "supporters". Of those 303 guests and 42 members, I'd bet less than 5 are helping support this site.
I dont support this site as I just joined 21 days ago and I dont know how it will pan out, given I used to pay for my own abuse at another site so I am stand offish at immediately supporting anything until I know how it goes, and will not use internet means to do that either.

Although I own two small forums, and have also owned a larger one in the past the cost was so small I never thought it was that much of a burden to be quite honest with you. I used to pay for that myself without flinching.

And I didnt guilt trip those members of the larger into it because it was so small.

There wasnt any big badge to wear if someone did.

But then again I wouldnt like a to have a badge

M

mikeuk

Too much legalism, not enough grace. On any typical day it seems new threads about hell, damnation and everything horrifying and spiritually catastrophic outnumber threads about God's love, grace and His glorious promise of eternal life that we have in Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior and Friend.

Yet that said, it's an honor to learn about God's Promise from some folks, share with others, and be inspired by even more here on this site. And I thank you for teaching me a thing or two in my brief time, BLB. :)
Well said.
We can never know the date of the second coming or what precedes so why waste effort on it, so better to focus on loving god and neighbour! My reason for thinking of going too...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

You mean I've actually managed to teach you something? cool beans..woo hoo.. :eek:

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I was looking for a good Christian site, and signed up before I had viewed anything. The first thing that happened was a Muslim from Pakistan contacted me and started demanding my Skype name, so I could teach him about Jesus. I was pretty hyped up about witnessing to someone around the world, but I didn't want to share my name.

I thought he was a woman, because I didn't know about the pink/blue name thing, and when I realized he was an aggressive man, I left for over a year. I was pretty naive, and I just should have reported him.

When I came back, I deleted him, and started reading the posts and posting and I have been here ever since.

Dec 8, 2014
I was a guest for about 10 minutes while looking over the various boards. That was all it took for me to know that I was in a good place. I sign in and decided to become a member.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
i joined because this was the only site i found, that i could preview BEFORE i joined.. :)

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I was curious.
Other peoples opinions.....where Christianity is at these days?
I've meet some cool people here...like you JITC. (Angela above/most who answered on this thread-- BLB, SW)
Took me about 15 mins, before I joined.

I just found out my favorite author (articles /books I have studied over the years) is a member here?!
You never know who or what you are going to see each day.
Pretty epic.

I go stealth mode.;)

Last edited:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
what is it about CC that makes you want to leave?
Your funny.....it those hard core Christians that chase people off.... I just put them on Eeyore and keep posting anyway....I guess I have thick skin....sore back right now but thick skin.... Sorry you are in pain my friend.....praying for you....

J

JesusistheChrist

Well said.
We can never know the date of the second coming or what precedes so why waste effort on it, so better to focus on loving god and neighbour! My reason for thinking of going too...
???

I Thessalonians chapter 5

[1] But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
[2] For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
[4] But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
[5] Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
[6] Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
[7] For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
[8] But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
[10] Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

There is a clear distinction between those who are "of the night" or "of darkness" and those who are "children of light" or "children of the day".

Personally, if I live long enough to see the Lord's second coming, then I fully expect to also recognize the prophesied signs leading up to the same. After all, they're not just "filler" in our Bibles...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Your funny.....it those hard core Christians that chase people off.... I just put them on Eeyore and keep posting anyway....I guess I have thick skin....sore back right now but thick skin.... Sorry you are in pain my friend.....praying for you....
ty darlene..i appreciate ur prayers..im praying 4u2..and ty 4 the rep comment.. :)

J

JesusistheChrist

I dont support this site as I just joined 21 days ago and I dont know how it will pan out, given I used to pay for my own abuse at another site so I am stand offish at immediately supporting anything until I know how it goes, and will not use internet means to do that either.

Although I own two small forums, and have also owned a larger one in the past the cost was so small I never thought it was that much of a burden to be quite honest with you. I used to pay for that myself without flinching.

And I didnt guilt trip those members of the larger into it because it was so small.

There wasnt any big badge to wear if someone did.

But then again I wouldnt like a to have a badge
surprised_look.jpg

I think that you've been hanging around me for too long...

lol.

(No, that's not me in the picture...)

Dec 8, 2014
I joined the minute I found this site but in less than two months I sometimes wonder why I stay.
If there is even one who is willing to learn and/or teach without perpetual argument.. I will stay. I use the ignore list for those in the perpetual argument category.