Beginning a fresh start in Christ.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 16, 2019
Canada
I am recovering from a collapse of mental health. Epic disaster that left my old life uninhabitable. I have been in treatment for 3 years and Have found stability again. Now in Brantford, ON, and looking to put things back on track. Must admit I am very depressed and feeling disconnected. I have no friends here. I have one friend in Barrie, ON, and she is doing everything she can to support me but I fear it isn't enough. I am in a temporary housing situation and live with restrictions. Must find new housing for October. Any support would be great.

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Trevor. Welcome to CC! I don't know what type of support you are expecting to find here, but if you're looking for encouragement, prayer, a good joke or two, well those things are here. Most importantly you can always have a friend in Jesus! He'll meet you right where you are.
Blessings!

May 16, 2019
Canada
Hello Trevor. Welcome to CC! I don't know what type of support you are expecting to find here, but if you're looking for encouragement, prayer, a good joke or two, well those things are here. Most importantly you can always have a friend in Jesus! He'll meet you right where you are.
Blessings!
Thank you and God bless!

Oct 12, 2012
I am recovering from a collapse of mental health. Epic disaster that left my old life uninhabitable. I have been in treatment for 3 years and Have found stability again. Now in Brantford, ON, and looking to put things back on track. Must admit I am very depressed and feeling disconnected. I have no friends here. I have one friend in Barrie, ON, and she is doing everything she can to support me but I fear it isn't enough. I am in a temporary housing situation and live with restrictions. Must find new housing for October. Any support would be great.
Look at you Trevor!! Hey Jesus is the place for new beginnings!!! Glad you made it welcome to the CC!! 🔥🙏😇

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC, hang around and you will meet many good people. Check out the other forums and I go to the Prayer Request Forum when I have a need. Christians agreeing together on God's promises are powerful, God bless you!

Feb 28, 2016
well Trevor,
you've got a lot in common with many who are posting in this 'special-place' that God has provided -
glean what you can and then glean some more, for this will teach you how to work hard at working hard
to become a better servant of Jesus Christ...

11TI. 1:7.
For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.'

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello again, my friend! Good to see that you have your own new member thread. Jesus is by far my closest and best friend. He is the only one that can always be with us 100% of the time. He is powerful enough to give any of us a new start.

As a matter of fact, In the Bible Jesus told us that we ALL need a new start...

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

He loves us and will keep us on the right track if we let Him into our hearts...

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

It's the real thing. I know it because Jesus gave me a fresh start too. He loves us so much...

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God bless you Trevor. So nice to have a new brother,
-oyster67

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Trevor! I hope you find the support you require. Put your needs in His hands and trust in Him fully.

May 16, 2019
Canada
Thank you all for a great welcome. I am very blessed to have a community to try to make a start in. I am a little wobbly on my feet as I begin my recovery. Prayers are greatly appreciated. Does anyone know how to get involved in a Christian based messaging service? I am looking for smaller chat opportunities. Also in need of someone to talk about old wounds with.

G

Godsgirl83

I do not know of anything personally, Some of the forums here may have some help for you in those areas, but a google search for "free christian chat rooms" may help too. It's how I found CC and I remember seeing others that were geared more for one/one stuff .

May 16, 2019
Canada
I saw your blog, it is something I thought of imitating. Just a way to journal and maybe receive some feedback. I have been through so much and now I am having day to day struggles just getting through. I am going to be careful how much I share about my particular struggles but I remember parenthood and I am proud of you. Thank you for responding to my post.

G

Godsgirl83

I saw your blog, it is something I thought of imitating. Just a way to journal and maybe receive some feedback. I have been through so much and now I am having day to day struggles just getting through. I am going to be careful how much I share about my particular struggles but I remember parenthood and I am proud of you. Thank you for responding to my post.
Well, anything posted here can show up in a google search, so yes you would be wise to be careful with what personal stuff and how much of it you post. There is the Blog forum, which does not seem to draw much as far as replies, but if you want a place to openly type for therapeutic reasons, its good;). Also if you want a place to get it all off your chest and possibly have replies, I've been told the Miscellaneous Forum is good for that.
You are not alone! Jesus loves you and will meet you right where you are!

May 16, 2019
Canada
I must say that the last couple of days have been better. I do less staring at the wall or laying in bed. Just having the forum is a little motivation. I am in my own space now here where I live and I intend to get back into morning devotions. I am not good with prayer yet(not a prayer warrior)but I say my piece to God in my own way. He has always been there and has been moving more strongly of late. I am a much different man than I was 5 years ago. God is good. :)

G

Godsgirl83

Don't be hung up on titles (like "prayer warrior") Pray is as simple as talking to the Lord, just as you would anyone. He hears what is in your heart;)
I have to head off here now, but I'm sure others will be in touch with feedback.............
Blessings!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thank you for being there today. I am going to start a blog and maybe check into miscellaneous also. God bless.:)
Thank you so much for sharing. Your testimony has given me such a blessing! Many people read these posts. You have helped many just by sharing what you have. YOU ARE A WINNER!

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Godspeed, Trevor! Proud to be your brother!

May 16, 2019
Canada
Hey there oyster67, sorry I was so long in responding. I was just blogging on wordpress. I am taking back the light with affirmative action. I hoped reaching out would connect me and it did. I am having a much better day thanks to you guys.:)