Being single sucks

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I think its the nicest thing to change for someone else. Isn’t that beautiful?
 
I meant the fertilizer part. Some people find it condescending. Like Judge Judy says “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining!” Fertilizer insults the intelligence.

It was only a metaphor. I simply meant that love isn't something you should assume will take care of itself.
 
It was only a metaphor. I simply meant that love isn't something you should assume will take care of itself.
I’m busting your chops. I found the fertilizer bit funny. I’m a bit of a jerk, in case you have not noticed. The resident meanie. Take no notice of me.
 
I’m busting your chops. I found the fertilizer bit funny. I’m a bit of a jerk, in case you have not noticed. The resident meanie. Take no notice of me.

I figured as much. My chops have been busted enough lately so it doesn't bother me. Besides I had a laugh myself at the Judge Judy quote although I remember the Simpsons version better.
 
I figured as much. My chops have been busted enough lately so it doesn't bother me. Besides I had a laugh myself at the Judge Judy quote although I remember the Simpsons version better.
I haven’t seem The Simpsons in years, or Judge Judy for that matter. I thought your wife had died, since she is alive and kicking, there’s hope. Where there’s life, there’s hope.
 
I think its the nicest thing to change for someone else. Isn’t that beautiful?

For the woman I love, I'll change:
The oil
The sheets
My underwear
The vacuum bag
The channel
A ten dollar bill
The diapers
A/C filter
Light bulbs
Her mind
 
Whoa, that one in the middle of that list is the true test of love. A man who will change the channel for his lady has really got the love bug baaaaaaad!
 
I haven’t seem The Simpsons in years, or Judge Judy for that matter. I thought your wife had died, since she is alive and kicking, there’s hope. Where there’s life, there’s hope.

My story is in another post "Deep sadness" so I won't repeat it. She's definitely alive. Not sure about hope though. Today would have been our anniversary.
 
Well, you have to put yourself on the market, so guys will start chasing you.

The location of the market, will determine what kind of guys come after you. This means, stay away from biker bars, bowling alleys, naval bases, and gangsta rap concerts.

So you're the one responsible for telling all the chicks to stop coming here?!
 
when does God send the right man into your life too pursue you?

Just be sure to be alert when this man is pursuing you or you might miss him. Maybe the right man is a member of this site. You just never know who you're going to meet. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
yes i am ready

You should update your profile page to include your age. This would be very helpful information for any single guys that may otherwise be interested in you. By your screen name I am making the assumption that you were born in 1992 which would make you about 25.
 
when does God send the right man into your life too pursue you?

This is a tough one. In retrospect, I would say first please remember the story of David. God looks upon the heart and not on outward appearances. Do not get hung up on looks or worldly ideals, and definitely do get hung up on the person's heart. How do you know the man's heart? Well, again, the Bible tells us that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. So, pay careful attention to his words to you and to others and of course his walk with the Lord. It could be that you already know someone but just haven't recognized him yet.
 
Try being me. I have severe trust issues (not in a relationship sense, just in general since I've been hurt my whole life I can't decipher whether someone is sincere) and is awkward when I try to talk to new people. If you have charisma and good communication skills you should be fine.
 
Charisma makes me nervous. It's magnetic. I'd rather have a quiet one..


I'm just adding in here. Nothing directly to anyone
Try being me. I have severe trust issues (not in a relationship sense, just in general since I've been hurt my whole life I can't decipher whether someone is sincere) and is awkward when I try to talk to new people. If you have charisma and good communication skills you should be fine.
 
I can't decipher whether someone is sincere
I think you get an idea whether somebody is sincere or not but then you have to decide whether to give them more time. The more time the more you find out. Charisma and good communication skills only work if there is sincerity underneath. Even the most charismatic person will come undone eventually if they aren't sincere. I guess the trick is working out who to trust a little so you have a better chance of finding out if you trust them a lot. It has to start somewhere.
 
Be content in every time of your life and seek Christ it could be an idle if you are that miserable so i would suggest just getting closer to God he'll bring someone if it's his will be patient and be satisfied with Christ.
 
And im charismatic kinda..... I don't wanna look like a thot ;.; I mean having a personality isn't bad but i would understand why you're like that it makes sense just dont be too close minded please cx. I got a lot of my female knowledge from having sisters and just being around girls all the time so when i feel like it i can be kinda charismatic but I'll only do that if i like you or something it's could just be a sign they are attracted to you. I think most Christian guys tend to be pretty.... awkward tbh but usually for good reasons idk JUST DON'T WRITE US OFF THE LIST UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW US THAT'S FAIR RIGHT? or maybe i should just stop being not awkward hmmm