there you are, I said it - feel free to get the pitchforks and burn the heathen! I am actually a transexual Christian , and on reading the old testament- which I only recently finished with, I surprisingly found there was more rules against eating shellfish and worshipping idols than there were about gays/bis/lesbians/trans culture. It's not about what's in the Bible, the hatred of us boils down to fear.
I have no wish to start a fight only to look at the big picture and see the light shining through. That is this.
Jesus was not a hater of gays, he did not attack people for being in love- yes sex and marriage is still an issue, I don't deny, however he would have been the first to befriend the drunks, gays, prostitutes, outcasts and the downtrod. He came for them, not for those with money and a fast car.
Enough from me for today
Beth
I have no wish to start a fight only to look at the big picture and see the light shining through. That is this.
Jesus was not a hater of gays, he did not attack people for being in love- yes sex and marriage is still an issue, I don't deny, however he would have been the first to befriend the drunks, gays, prostitutes, outcasts and the downtrod. He came for them, not for those with money and a fast car.
Enough from me for today
Beth