Best time to talk to your husband...........

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I personally wouldn't mind if I had a wife that this this.
I wouldn't let her interrupt me so abrubtly though. I would lift her up and carry her over my shoulder so that I could have free movement and an arm while she talked. Better yet, she could piggy-back me by sitting on my shoulders, and talk from there as I go about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
She’s gonna do it when she wants and get mad if his wit is not 100% on point with hers as you’re both laying in bed falling asleep 12:10am “Hey, why did you do that?” (After he’s mowed the yard, played with the kid, changed the diaper, got her dinner, watched a movie with her, etc.)