Sorry this was intended to go in the Conspiracy forum. Can someone move it please.
LOL!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing....and Beth Moore is ?..................! Makes me think of the story...Jesus I know, Paul I know, but who is Beth Moore! HAHAHAHhah yeah I know![]()
Huge major famous woman preacher women ministry person.and Beth Moore is ?..................! Makes me think of the story...Jesus I know, Paul I know, but who is Beth Moore! HAHAHAHhah yeah I know![]()
Huge major famous woman preacher women ministry person.
I love it when some one posts videos of a preacher bashing another preacher. Especially when in the comments of the one doing the bashing has error in what they say as well.
He mentioned 1 Corinthians 14 women should keep silent in church, but once again that is taken out of context as usual.
He needs to go back and read his own KJ bible and see that there are women apostles mentioned who was aloud to hold the same position as the men apostles, and some were even commended because they did more than the some of the men.
What did you think of Beth Moore's witchcraft ritual?[/QUOTE
What she was doing was wrong.
We must be careful what we side with though and post is fully correct to. There is nothing wrong with a female pastor as long as she preaches from the word.
Huge major famous woman preacher women ministry person.
LOL!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing....
HAH, well not very famous in my circles HAHA![]()
I love it when some one posts videos of a preacher bashing another preacher. Especially when in the comments of the one doing the bashing has error in what they say as well.
He mentioned 1 Corinthians 14 women should keep silent in church, but once again that is taken out of context as usual.
He needs to go back and read his own KJ bible and see that there are women apostles mentioned who was aloud to hold the same position as the men apostles, and some were even commended because they did more than the some of the men.
Sorry you didn't enjoy. He does promote the KJV and he preaches against false teachers.Got 20 minutes in and all he did was rant against people he didn't like and promote KJV.