To say someone is demonically possessed is a MAJOR accusation... I think someone just disproves of Beyonce's ungodly music (understandable) but took it too far in accusing her of being evil...
I think someone just disproves of Beyonce's ungodly music (understandable) but took it too far in accusing her of being evil...
I actually STUDY religion in school (all types)
To say someone is demonically possessed is a MAJOR accusation...
With regards to the charges of slander - case dismissed, methinks.
2:00 "... she can do things that I can not do when I'm in rehearsal..."
2:21 "...it was kinda the first time I felt something else come into me..."
I feel like the words on the screen must be appearing differently or something ...That is truly sad.
No response.
I consider the argument won.
Nice reinforcing of my argument with Daniel.
The only straw man is your lack of response.
It was a semblance of big blue playing chess with Kasparov,.......... if big blue was a mid eighties 286.
- Thanks for the laugh 286.![]()
Originally Posted by RickShafer![]()
Listen, it is an easy thing to see the super bowl halftime shows and olympic ceremonies as what they are - total manifestations of worship to the god of this world.
If you can't see that, you can't see the difference between the Spirit of Christ and the spirit of this world.
There is a mile sized difference between what you are saying and claiming demon possession.
Never said that at all.You say....."well, some serve Lucifer to lesser degrees".
Now, you will say demons are not fallen angels?
With regards to the charges of slander - case dismissed, methinks.
That would actually be great if she said something like "" oh I called on the power of satan to inhabit me for the show''
I know plenty of actors as far back as highschool who underwent transformations.. its called courage..and showmanship.
Do you think the 16 year olds in my highschool were possessed to?
'It Would Harm Me': Johnny Depp Admits Never Watching His Own Movies - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise
Johnny Depp may be one of the biggest movie stars in the world but he has shockingly revealed that he can't bare to watch himself on the big screen as believes seeing the result would “harm” him and he's happy to remain “ignorant.
The 50-year-old stars in 'The Lone Ranger,' which hits cinemas in the UK this week, alongside Armie Hammer and William Fichtner, but it looks like Johnny won't be paying much attention at the premieres as he claims that he has never been able to watch his movies back in a bid to keep his sanity.
“I made a choice a long time ago, that I was better off not watching my films, which is a drag because you miss out on a lot of your friends' incredible work,” Johnny told The Independent.
“But I feel like it would just harm me. I would rather stay as ignorant as possible about the result of anything because once you're done playing that character, it's really not your business anymore.”
In war it's called courage and adrenaline and it makes people do things they couldn't or wouldn't normally do.
Case seems back on the table...for whatever purpose there is of continuing this charade.
I feel like the words on the screen must be appearing differently or something ...
I'm pleading here! Post one thing in response to any of the things I said IN RESPONSE to you without saying I did not respond...
I cut and pasted entire encyclopdedia britannicas here!!

http://christianchat.com/rules.php
1. Nothing anti-Christian, or inappropriate for a Christian chat room or forum.
Also, please don't post any inappropriate links in your chat profile or in the forums, or in the chat rooms (e.g., links to anti-Christian sites, sites with inappropriate content, sites promoting other religions, cults, or doctrines contrary to the Bible).
There was a interview with Bob Dylan on mainstream TV. He admits he sold his soul for fame and wealth.Anybody who researches it can find this video.
So Beyonce is a baby killing, child molesting, feminist, witch and demon possessed. Every single one of these is a false witness as not one accusation is verifiable. Doesn't the bible have something to say about that?
This thread is full of so much crap it's an embarrassment to this site and to the church as a whole.
You've probably run into them before -- those seemingly random antagonizers who always end up diverting the conversation in an online chat room or article comment section away from the issue at hand, and towards a much different agenda.
And i see Praus has kept his hypocritical avatar up. That alone should tell you of his true intentions here.
Great story!I definitely like it.[video=youtube;OO-5KgcfHmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-5KgcfHmI[/video]
Once upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Gruff."
On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.
So first of all came the youngest Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.
"Trip, trap, trip, trap! " went the bridge.
"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll .
"Oh, it is only I, the tiniest Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, with such a small voice.
"Now, I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.
"Oh, no! pray don't take me. I'm too little, that I am," said the billy goat. "Wait a bit till the second Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."
"Well, be off with you," said the troll.
A little while after came the second Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.
Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap, went the bridge.
"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll.
"Oh, it's the second Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, who hadn't such a small voice.
"Now I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.
"Oh, no! Don't take me. Wait a little till the big Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."
"Very well! Be off with you," said the troll.
But just then up came the big Billy Goat Gruff .
Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the billy goat was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him.
"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll.
"It's I! The big Billy Goat Gruff ," said the billy goat, who had an ugly hoarse voice of his own.
"Now I 'm coming to gobble you up," roared the troll.
Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.
That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the billy goats got so fat they were scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off them, why, they're still fat; and so,
Snip, snap, snout.
This tale's told out.
Three Billy Goats Gruff