Can't bring myself to watch the video Praus, but that first shot of the woman really looks ugly and evil... (I bet she's a feminist, too!)Beyonce Demonic Possession at Super Bowl 2013 Exposed
You're really not getting all this conspiracy stuff, are you, Ugly (no offense intended)? I'm not laughing... And I'm sure Praus isn't laughing at that hideous face, either. :|*facepalm.... this is a joke, right?
Can't bring myself to watch the video Praus, but that first shot of the woman really looks ugly and evil... (I bet she's a feminist, too!)
You're really not getting all this conspiracy stuff, are you, Ugly (no offense intended)? I'm not laughing... And I'm sure Praus isn't laughing at that hideous face, either. :|
Well, I'm sure they could have found a better looking actor than her. Those teeth are just nasty. She looks like that guy in one of PoxEclipse's posts, who ate only raw meat. :|She's not unknown... Beyonce sang (lip-synched actually) the national anthem a certain U.S. President's Inauguration Ceremony.
Praus, why are you posting this nonsense and trolling in a Christian forum. You're bringing the whole forum down with these nonsense UFO and Beyoncé possession videos. But then, maybe that's your intention.
American adults score below average on worldwide test measuring math, reading and problem-solving. United States scored lower than Japan, Canada, Australia and Finland in all three areas.
Now all strange behavior is not demonic possession, but some is. That is the down fall of modern medicine, there are cases of mental illness that is not a physical ailment.
You know Praus, my friend, it is strange how people read the Bible and profess to believe it, yet when they are told there is such a thing as demonic possession, they think you are a nut case.
Now all strange behavior is not demonic possession, but some is. That is the down fall of modern medicine, there are cases of mental illness that is not a physical ailment.
I like Praus' posts, AgeofKnowledge. Sure, probably 2 or 3 too many on the Harry Potter side of things, but that is one nasty looking smile on the girl in this thread. It wouldn't surprise me to learn a lot of these so-called singers and actors do use devil powers. What kind of a name is Beyonce, anyway?Praus, why are you posting this nonsense and trolling in a Christian forum. You're bringing the whole forum down with these nonsense UFO and Beyoncé possession videos. But then, maybe that's your intention.
[video=youtube;szI6-tJjWNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szI6-tJjWNk[/video]
THE ROLLING STONES LYRICS - Sympathy For The Devil
"Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name..."
I watched this concert some months back and things were normal...up to a point.
The first possession I noticed was Mick Jagger...followed by Charlie Watts, Keith Richards...
If you are spiritually discerning (and YouTube is feeding in high definition), you will witness what appears to be a demonic presence moving from band member to band member during different songs (eyes blackening and face contorting). I believe this presence is helping different members to play certain songs. Due to their age, and brain deterioration (drugs), they are not the musicians they once were. I only noticed one of them being 'inhabited' at any one time but my discernment may not be what it should.
Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, and Angus Young of AC/DC are other examples of possessed 'rockers' of yesteryear.
A truly evil PAY PER VIEW experience. Pass the plate around for a few of the high priests of the enemy?
I had to turn off the concert before it ended, it was very unpleasant to sit through.
Something else I noted, the Hollywood actors and other celebrities paying homage to the Rolling Stones' greatness at the beginning of the show. Birds of a feather flock together? You may or may not be surprised at who they have in their corner...I was.
Love and peace to you all,
P.
Yeah, on reading my posts again, I agree. It wasn't so much her looks that I found ugly, but her expression. Looks might be difficult to change, but expression is based on attitude. And I see one ugly attitude in that first frame in the video, so much so, that I won't bring myself to watch anything in the video.I sure hope the guy in this video (and the rest of you who made accusations based on her looks) has proof of his accusations. He calls her a child murderer and a child molester? And so much more. If he is making assumptions, he is guilty of terrible slander. Defaming someone's character is no joke.