Bi-sexual rights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitspa
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
speaking of rights ever notice when a cop arrests someone they let them know they have the right to remain silent yet no one uses this right?
 
speaking of rights ever notice when a cop arrests someone they let them know they have the right to remain silent yet no one uses this right?

Yup....and they are good at making you nervous talk. Lol. My good friend is a police officer.
 
Yup....and they are good at making you nervous talk. Lol. My good friend is a police officer.
(cop)sir you have the right to remain silent. (arrested man) I have the right but I lack the capability- hey wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
 
I personally disagree with gay marriage so I guess my opinion on the matter would be moot. Though I do disagree with places like stores or restaurants refusing to serve a person because they're gay/bisexual/transgender/whatever.
 
Last edited:
speaking of rights ever notice when a cop arrests someone they let them know they have the right to remain silent yet no one uses this right?

Yes.....they do have the right to remain silent - they just don't have the ability to remain silent in some cases...lol
 
Bathrooms are an issue for bisexuals or transsexuals though I mean if your neither a man or women what do you do?
 
I personally disagree with gay marriage so I guess my opinion on the matter would be moot. Though I do disagree with places like stores or restaurants refusing to serve a person because they're gay/bisexual/transgender/whatever.
Never heard of that unless someone was asking folks to make a cake to celebrate their sinful life.
 
Bathrooms are an issue for bisexuals or transsexuals though I mean if your neither a man or women what do you do?

good point. I mean if you had a sex change then you have the equipment to use said bathroom, but when you dress like a woman and are a dude then that's awkward... I mean they have "family bathrooms" in lots of places too. Why not use those?
 
good point. I mean if you had a sex change then you have the equipment to use said bathroom, but when you dress like a woman and are a dude then that's awkward... I mean they have "family bathrooms" in lots of places too. Why not use those?


At least if you're wearing a dress you don't have to worry about a zipper.
 
When did two wrongs ever make something right? is a question I ask myself time and again. While I sit here pondering the question about someone else's right; my rights are eroding away.
 
I will never understand how 2 men, or 2 women, can be attracted to one another.. It's just...gross..
 
If we were basing everything in this country on Biblical standards they wouldn't get any rights
 
If we were basing everything in this country on Biblical standards they wouldn't get any rights
They would have the same rights of any man or woman...not special rights because they are sexual deviants