Bible Corruptions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
True Christ or False Christ?

Biblical Doctrine or Doctrine of Devils?

Is Seventh Day Adventist Christian or Antichrist?

{Part 2}

This is the SDA’s Clear Word (Re-Written) Bible's rendering of Jude 9 which says - "In contrast to these ungodly men is the Lord Jesus Christ, also called Michael, the archangel in charge of the entire angelic host. When He was challenged by Satan about His intentions to resurrect Moses, He didn't come against Satan with a blistering attack nor did he belittle him. He simply said, 'God rejects your claim to his body.'"

"Spiritualizers have - disposed of or denied the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ ... using the old unscriptural Trinitarian creed, viz., that Jesus Christ is the eternal God, though they have not one passage to support it, while we have plain scripture testimony in abundance that he is the Son of the eternal God." (THE DAY-STAR, 1/21/1846, p. 1) (formerly WESTERN MIDNIGHT CRY)

"To assert that the sayings of the Son and his apostles are the commandments of the Father, is as wide from the truth as the old Trinitarian absurdity that Jesus Christ is the very and Eternal God." (REVIEW & HERALD 8/5/1852, p. 52.)

"The S. D. Adventists hold the divinity of Christ so nearly with the Trinitarian, that we apprehend no trial here..." (R & H 10/12/1876 p. 116) James White.

(James White died 1881 seven years before the Trinity confrontations at the 1888 Minneapolis meeting where J. H. Waggoner & A. T. Jones militantly pressed Arian doctrines against the deity of Christ.)

Read: 2Corinthians 11:4 Also see Matthew 7:13-27 - Matthew 24 - 1John 4:1-5 - 2Peter 2-3 - Hebrews 1-2 - John 10 - 1Timothy 3:16 - Acts 20:28-30 - 2Corinthians 6:14-18 - 2Peter 2-3 - Jude - Revelation 2-3

What did Apostle Paul say about those that preach "another Jesus" in 2Corinthians 11 and how did he identify them?

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
True Prophet or False Prophet?

{Part 3}

SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST PROPHECIES

"I have seen that the 1843 chart (Wm. Miller's) was directed by the hand of the Lord and that it should not be altered, that the figures were as he wanted them." EARLY WRITINGS p. 64 edition 1882

(First Vision - 12/1844)

"It was just as impossible for them (those that gave up their faith in the 1844 movement) to get on the path again and go to the city, as all the wicked world which God had rejected. They fell all the way along the path one after another," (Foregoing now deleted) "until we heard the voice of God like many waters, WHICH GAVE US THE DAY AND HOUR OF JESUS' COMING. The living saints, 144,000 in number, knew and understood the voice, while the wicked thought it was thunder and an earthquake. When God spake the time, he poured on us the Holy Ghost, and our faces began to light up and shine with the glory of God as Moses' did when he came down from Mount Sinai." A WORD TO THE LITTLE FLOCK (1847 edition) p. 14

ELLEN FORGETS HOUR PROCLAIMED

"I have not the slightest knowledge as to the time spoken by the voice of God. I heard the hour proclaimed, but had no remembrance of that hour after I came out of vision." SELECTED MESSAGES 1 p. 298 (1889)

ELLEN LOST HER VISIONS
(False Prophesies For Armageddon - The End of the World)

"In our frequent change of location in the earlier history of the publishing work, and I have crossed the plains no less than 17 times - I lost all trace of the first published works." ... "And here I pause to state that any of our people having in their possession a copy of any or all of my first views, as published prior to 1851, will do me a great favor if they will send them to me without delay." SELECTED MESSAGES 1 p. 60
"It is well known that many were expecting the Lord to come at the 7th month, 1845. That Christ would then come we firmly believed. A few days before the time passed, I was at Fairhaven, and Dartsmouth, Mass, with a message on this point of time. At this time, Ellen was with the band at Carver, Mass, where she saw in vision, that we should be disappointed," A WORD TO THE LlTTLE FLOCK p. 22 by James White 1847
E. G. White prophesied the world would end in 1843, 1844, 1845 & 1851 "Now time is almost finished, (1851) and what we have been 6 years in learning they will have to learn in months." EARLY WRITINGS p. 57
"For a time after the disappointment in 1844, I did hold, in common with the advent body, that the door of mercy was then forever closed to the world ... I was shown in vision, and I still believe, that there was a shut door in 1844." SELECTED MESSAGES 1 p. 63

Read: Matthew 7:13-27 & Matthew 24 Also see 2Timothy 3 - 1John 4:1-5 - 2Peter 2-3 - Hebrews 1-2 - John 10 - 1Timothy 3:16 - Acts 20:28-30 - 2Corinthians 6:14-18 - 2Peter 2-3 - Jude - Revelation 2-3

What did The Lord Jesus Christ say about false prophets" in Matthew 7:13-27? and how did He identify them? Did Jesus Christ say that false prophets can bear "good fruit" or only "evil fruit"? What did Jesus Christ say would happen to those that follow after false prophets? In Matthew 24, What did Jesus Christ say about false prophets and false Christs?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
J-T, are you aware that the James White to whom you refer and the James White to whom I refer are two different people?

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
True Prophet or False Prophet?

{Part 4}

WHY ELLEN G. WHITE'S PROPHECY FAILED

"Thus the work was hindered, and the world was left in darkness. Had the whole Adventist body united upon the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, how widely different would have been our history." SELECTED MESSAGES, Book 1, p. 299

They certainly didn't mind slandering and speaking evil against Christian Churches then, just as they do today, claiming to be the only true religion and the only true church: (This is only a sample);

"I saw the state of the different churches since the second angel proclaimed their fall. (In 1844) They have been growing more and more corrupt .. . Satan has taken full possession of the churches as a body... Their professions, their prayers and their exhortations are an abomination in the sight of GOD." SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol 1-p. 189.

"In the year 1844 I accepted the doctrine we now hold, concerning the non immortality of the souI, as may be seen by reference to LIFE SKETCHES " p. 170, 171 (1880 edition)."

"Ellen White early in her experience was cautioned regarding the perils of hypnosis, and in later years, on a number of occasions, she received instruction regarding it." EARLY WRITINGS p. 298

"The system of slavery, which ruined our nation is left to live and stir up another rebellion." TESTIMONY FOR THE CHURCH p. 255

Read: Matthew 7:13-27 & Matthew 24 Also see 2Timothy 3 - 1John 4:1-5 - 2Peter 2-3 - Hebrews 1-2 - John 10 - 1Timothy 3:16 - Acts 20:28-30 - 2Corinthians 6:14-18 - 2Peter 2-3 - Jude - Revelation 2-3

What did The Lord Jesus Christ say about false prophets" in Matthew 7:13-27? and how did He identify them? Did Jesus Christ say that false prophets can bear "good fruit" or only "evil fruit"? What did Jesus Christ say would happen to those that follow after false prophets? In Matthew 24, What did Jesus Christ say about false prophets and false Christs?

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
J-T, are you aware that the James White to whom you refer and the James White to whom I refer are two different people?
Yes Dino. Don't you think that it an odd coinicidence that James White shares the same name as Ellen G. White's husband, James White? Very soon, I will post quotes from the JW's slandering of Christian Churches, and I have a lot more of those to go with their numerous false prophecies, blasphemous teaching that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, denial of the Trinity, and much more. I will also post a few samples of the subliminal images, and will simply link to other sites that have many more. The truth is that S.D.A. & JW's both use them, and honestly it turns my stomach to even look at them. They are most evil and are the work of witches. I hope that as a result, that with the evidence being presented, that we can come to a full agreement that these are indeed most dangerous and deadly false prophets, and perhaps stir some to learn how to witness to them, and just as important, to learn that these are enemies of the cross, and are not Christians.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Yes Dino. Don't you think that it an odd coinicidence that James White shares the same name as Ellen G. White's husband, James White?
That is the stupidest thing I have read all week. You have boatloads to learn.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
There is a distinct difference between a Christian Church that has it's own faults to that of a Cult, such as the Seventh Day Adventists that is not Christian, but is in fact Antichrist and is of the Devil.

What is hypocritical about your position is that you have totally ignored the facts of what the Seventh Day Adventists have preached and taught, from the denial of the Trinity; The denial of the Deity of Jesus Christ, along with his physical bodily ressurection, as well as His physical return.

Furthermore, you have also ignored the factual evidence of how the Seventh Day Adventists have slandered Christian Churches, even while the Seventh Day Adventists still claims to be the "only true Church" to this very day. Since you are experienced with the finding and posting of Seventh Day Adventist videos, why don't you go ahead and post the videos where they claim to be the "only true Church"?

@Dino246, Are you Seventh Day Adventist or Roman Catholic? Why have you sided with the false prophet cult via the various reactions in support of the S.D.A. as you have done in @Godcares post? Are you not aware that this is enmity with God? Have you read 2Corinthians 11 to learn what Apostle Paul warned about those that "preach another Jesus", and how Apostle Paul clearly identified them as being Satan's ministers? Furthermore, have you read Matthew 7:13-27 to listen to Jesus Christ as He outlined the severe consequences for those that follow after false prophets, and have you examined the evidence of how not only did the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught the blasphemy that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, but also prophesied many dates for the End of the World, not to mention "invisible return" dates for their false Jesus a.k.a. Michael the Archangel? Why are you siding with infidels? S.D.A. is not Christian, it is Antichrist filled with infidels that turned their backs on the True Jesus Christ to follow after the false prophet! Do you believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, and/or that the "father" of that false Jesus is Lucifer, as the Roman Catholic Church obviously believes?

Forgive me for thinking that you think you are the only one here that is right judging by all the shouting you do.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Forgive me for thinking that you think you are the only one here that is right judging by all the shouting you do.
I posted the evidence of the Seventh Day Adventist quotations with cited book titles and page numbers. Without doubt, there are scores of other quotations that can be found of their slandering of Churches, false prophesies, and blasphemies against God. Moreover, I also posted several passages in which The Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles warned about Satan's ministers, the false prophets, false teachers, and false Apostles with detailed instruction on how to identify them.

In another post, I shared two credible videos that expose the Vatican of worshipping Lucifer/Satan the Devil with their prayer and singing, in which they blasphemously speak evil of God the Father and demonstrate their denial of God the Son, The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ when they said that Lucifer is the "father" of their false Jesus.

The question is why do you and others embrace them as being Christians, in disobedience to The Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles, even when the evidence of their evil blasphemies is presented along with the very passages of holy scripture that refute them? - Read Ephesians 5:11-12 & 2Corinthians 11:12 along with the previously cited passages. Will you repent?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I sometimes imagine these discussions taking place as a casual face to face meeting in a large room. The ones who constantly use large, bold font are people who stand near the table and start talking loudly at everyone there. It's not that the words they are saying are necessarily wrong or false, but the way they convey the words is so unpleasant that most people tune them out. When they are told repeatedly that their methods are unpleasant, they ignore or increase their volume. At worst, they criticize or even slander those who don't immediately embrace their message. Typically they seem to think they are the only ones with relevant knowledge, and that everyone else is ignorant, deceived, or actively hostile.

I hate to think what such people are like in real life. "Insufferable" would be generous.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
I sometimes imagine these discussions taking place as a casual face to face meeting in a large room. The ones who constantly use large, bold font are people who stand near the table and start talking loudly at everyone there. It's not that the words they are saying are necessarily wrong or false, but the way they convey the words is so unpleasant that most people tune them out. When they are told repeatedly that their methods are unpleasant, they ignore or increase their volume. At worst, they criticize or even slander those who don't immediately embrace their message. Typically they seem to think they are the only ones with relevant knowledge, and that everyone else is ignorant, deceived, or actively hostile.

I hate to think what such people are like in real life. "Insufferable" would be generous.
I suppose you don't like large print Bibles either, or anything with large fonts. The issue at hand is that Seventh Day Adventism is Satanic to the core, and is a proven false prophet, and yet, there are those that embrace them as being fellow Christians in definace of what is written in The Holy Bible. That is the ultimate hypocrisy, whilst they slander Christians taking a firm stand against the evil. Besides that, this is a Christian Forum; NOT a Seventh Day Adventist Forum or a Roman Catholic Forum. The Roman Catholic Forums and Seventh Day Adventist Forums are down the hall across the Internet, where Christians are not allowed unless they are professing Christians that are simple and unlearned that they can deceived into their fold.

I have spent many years in the Counter-Cult Ministry and have been blessed to lead many people lost in the cults to Christ. It is challenging, and most are not receptive. They hate Biblical Christianity, as the false prophet writings reflect that hatred. They are truly founded by Satanists. Ellen G. White, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy, and the others like them were Satanists. I can prove that also to defy and expose the false teachers here that seek ownly to sow discord and division as they demonstrate by their own actions to pit Christians against one another, as they seek to allow for the deceivers to be the ones to appear righteous.

The members of the various cults do not join this Forum with the desire to hear the Biblical Gospel or any other Bibilical truth; They join to teach and to seduce The Lord Jesus Christ's servants, and if you read and understood Revelation 2-3, 2Corithians 11, 2John 1:5-11, 2Corithians 6:14-18 and the other aforementioned passages in my previous posts, you would know that The Lord Jesus Christ does not like that and has called the Churches to repentance.

I joined this Forum to have fellowship with Christians, and to discuss Biblical truths, however, I can see that not everyone is a Christian. I have spotted numerous deceivers, including those of various Cult groups doing what they will to deceive whomever they will, whilst others sing Kumbaya right along with them being deceived and deceiving.

On the point of a face to face meeting, I suppose that you would suggest that what Apostle Paul had to say to Apostle Peter was unpleasant? Would you also consider what Stephen said to the unrepentant Pharisees that ultimately stoned him to death, was also unpleasant? Would you suggest they each of them use a smaller font? What about Jesus, when He told the Pharisees that they were of their father the Devil; Would you accuse Him of being unpleasant and suggest that the words or font be changed? Oh wait, there are already dozens of re-written Bibles for the deceived and deceiving. Oh, and what about John the Baptist when he preached to a group calling the brood of vipers? Would you say that he was unpleasant and suggest a change of font there also? Would you also accuse them of ignoring and slandering while increasing their volume? Jesus told His disciple to shout what they heard from the house tops? Would you suggest that they turn down their volume and that what they were saying was unpleasant? It seems to me that you would do just that, as you have worked to downplay the facts that have been presented in this thread that are to expose the deceivers against the King James Bibles, as well as their false prophets. I assure you that there will be no singing Kumbaya party in hell. Did they remove 1Timothy 4:1-5 & 2Timothy 4:1-5 from your re-written Bible? Is that why you spend all of your time bickering?

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
The ones who constantly use large, bold font are people who stand near the table and start talking loudly at everyone there.
<<SNiPPiT>> I hate to think what such people are like in real life. "Insufferable" would be generous.
Have you and the other false accusers considered that not everyone can read small font? I don't know about you, but I want for people to be able to read my posts that desire to do so. As I have stated repeatedly, my font size and style have absolutely nothing to do with "shouting" or "anger".

Biblical meaning and purpose of colors and elements?
"...might wonder the same things. and again I want to clarify scriptural biblical meaning and purpose not interpretations. I have a hard time reading the bible due to my eyes being sown shut by 60% but more than that I think it would be more wise to recieve insight from more knowledgeable and..."

Blain said:
.... reading is an issue for me if I do not have the font maxed out in size ....
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/secret-societies-are-they-real.193826/page-3

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
@Lighthearted, @Karraster, and @Billyd,

Are any of you Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon, Mason, or Eastern Star? Or are any of you a professing Christian that believes that Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Masons, and Eastern Stars are also "Christians"? I am asking because of the reactions that you have made to certain posts in this thread. Do any of you know anything about these groups, and/or have any input that you would like to share? Are any of you opposed to factual evidence being presented that shows that they are not Christian and are enemies to Biblical Christianity?

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Bible discussion is one thing, personal attacks on someone when you have no personal knowledge of them or Godly wisdom is another.
That is the stupidest thing I have read all week. You have boatloads to learn.
Can you point to at least one post in the entire CC Forums where you have ever said a kind word to me, or is this the best that you have done?

I sometimes imagine these discussions taking place as a casual face to face meeting in a large room. It's not that the words they are saying are necessarily wrong or false, but the way they convey the words is so unpleasant that most people tune them out. At worst, they criticize or even slander those who don't immediately embrace their message. Typically they seem to think they are the only ones with relevant knowledge, and that everyone else is ignorant, deceived, or actively hostile.
"Hypocrisy
Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another."

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrite

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I posted the evidence of the Seventh Day Adventist quotations with cited book titles and page numbers. Without doubt, there are scores of other quotations that can be found of their slandering of Churches, false prophesies, and blasphemies against God. Moreover, I also posted several passages in which The Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles warned about Satan's ministers, the false prophets, false teachers, and false Apostles with detailed instruction on how to identify them.

In another post, I shared two credible videos that expose the Vatican of worshipping Lucifer/Satan the Devil with their prayer and singing, in which they blasphemously speak evil of God the Father and demonstrate their denial of God the Son, The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ when they said that Lucifer is the "father" of their false Jesus.

The question is why do you and others embrace them as being Christians, in disobedience to The Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles, even when the evidence of their evil blasphemies is presented along with the very passages of holy scripture that refute them? - Read Ephesians 5:11-12 & 2Corinthians 11:12 along with the previously cited passages. Will you repent?
GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN (KJV)

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I suppose you don't like large print Bibles either, or anything with large fonts. The issue at hand is that Seventh Day Adventism is Satanic to the core, and is a proven false prophet, and yet, there are those that embrace them as being fellow Christians in definace of what is written in The Holy Bible. That is the ultimate hypocrisy, whilst they slander Christians taking a firm stand against the evil. Besides that, this is a Christian Forum; NOT a Seventh Day Adventist Forum or a Roman Catholic Forum. The Roman Catholic Forums and Seventh Day Adventist Forums are down the hall across the Internet, where Christians are not allowed unless they are professing Christians that are simple and unlearned that they can deceived into their fold.

I have spent many years in the Counter-Cult Ministry and have been blessed to lead many people lost in the cults to Christ. It is challenging, and most are not receptive. They hate Biblical Christianity, as the false prophet writings reflect that hatred. They are truly founded by Satanists. Ellen G. White, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy, and the others like them were Satanists. I can prove that also to defy and expose the false teachers here that seek ownly to sow discord and division as they demonstrate by their own actions to pit Christians against one another, as they seek to allow for the deceivers to be the ones to appear righteous.

The members of the various cults do not join this Forum with the desire to hear the Biblical Gospel or any other Bibilical truth; They join to teach and to seduce The Lord Jesus Christ's servants, and if you read and understood Revelation 2-3, 2Corithians 11, 2John 1:5-11, 2Corithians 6:14-18 and the other aforementioned passages in my previous posts, you would know that The Lord Jesus Christ does not like that and has called the Churches to repentance.

I joined this Forum to have fellowship with Christians, and to discuss Biblical truths, however, I can see that not everyone is a Christian. I have spotted numerous deceivers, including those of various Cult groups doing what they will to deceive whomever they will, whilst others sing Kumbaya right along with them being deceived and deceiving.

On the point of a face to face meeting, I suppose that you would suggest that what Apostle Paul had to say to Apostle Peter was unpleasant? Would you also consider what Stephen said to the unrepentant Pharisees that ultimately stoned him to death, was also unpleasant? Would you suggest they each of them use a smaller font? What about Jesus, when He told the Pharisees that they were of their father the Devil; Would you accuse Him of being unpleasant and suggest that the words or font be changed? Oh wait, there are already dozens of re-written Bibles for the deceived and deceiving. Oh, and what about John the Baptist when he preached to a group calling the brood of vipers? Would you say that he was unpleasant and suggest a change of font there also? Would you also accuse them of ignoring and slandering while increasing their volume? Jesus told His disciple to shout what they heard from the house tops? Would you suggest that they turn down their volume and that what they were saying was unpleasant? It seems to me that you would do just that, as you have worked to downplay the facts that have been presented in this thread that are to expose the deceivers against the King James Bibles, as well as their false prophets. I assure you that there will be no singing Kumbaya party in hell. Did they remove 1Timothy 4:1-5 & 2Timothy 4:1-5 from your re-written Bible? Is that why you spend all of your time bickering?

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
@mustaphadrink, Why did you spam the thread, quoting my posts in mockery, while taking the holy words of The Lord Jesus Christ, out of the context of which they are written, to call me Satan? Is this what you learned to do when obtaining your "Ph.D."?

I understand that you do not like the videos that I had posted that expose the deceptions of the Charismatic Movement, that you are a part of, along with the other information that I had shared exposing the Roman Catholic Church's worship of Lucifer/Satan, as well as the proof that Seventh Day Adventism is not Christian, but instead a deceptive false prophet that also preaches a false Jesus. But why spam the board with the same mockery? Are you not capable of articulating a sentence or a paragraph to discuss these issues and/or share your disagreements for the cause of discussion? Is it because you know deep down that you are wrong? Or is it because you simply don't care because your conscience is seared and that you despise anyone that presents the truth?

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
@mustaphadrink, I am not Satan. I am a born again child of The True and Living God. Can you tell me what it means to be "born again" and what a person must do to be "born again"?

If you have not been born again, I would like to invite you to listen to Pastor Charles Lawson. He is a very godly man, and he can explain the importance of why you must be born again.

There is Forgiveness at the Cross

(Pastor Charles Lawson)
zion 4131
Pastor Lawson reads the words of the Apostle Paul and reminds us that whoever you are or whatever you've done, the Lord Jesus Christ went to the cross and paid your sin debt so that you can be forgiven. Scripture: 1 Timothy 1:12-17

Are You Saved? Jesus saves you from an eternity spent in Hell, the awful consequence of sin. It is a free gift which you receive by believing in and trusting Jesus. "Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Cor 6:2)

More on Getting Saved: http://pastorcharleslawson.org/salvation

WHY MUST I BE BORN AGAIN?
{
FULL SERMON}
(Pastor Charles Lawson)
ThyWillBeDone1985

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
@J-T, every GIF or other embellishment to your post requires additional time for the page to load. It's the same with every video instead of merely a link to a video.

A page full of videos and irrelevant digital blather can take several minutes to load. It's one thing to ask people to take time to watch a video or two, but creating your posts in such a way that you are taking time from people before they can watch the videos is simply inconsiderate.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
@J-T, every GIF or other embellishment to your post requires additional time for the page to load. It's the same with every video instead of merely a link to a video.

A page full of videos and irrelevant digital blather can take several minutes to load. It's one thing to ask people to take time to watch a video or two, but creating your posts in such a way that you are taking time from people before they can watch the videos is simply inconsiderate.
Would you mind taking a rest from attacking me, to address some of the current issues, such as the proven facts such as the Roman Catholic Church blasphemously teaching that Lucifer/Satan is the "father" of their "false Jesus", as well as the facts presented that establish that Seventh Day Adventists is a false prophet that is guilty of teaching multiple blasphemous heresies, including that of preaching "another Jesus", and then perhaps engage in a healthy discussion of how these heresies are being brought into the Christian Churches and what Christians can do to refute the evil?