Bible Corruptions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Would you mind taking a rest from attacking me, to address some of the current issues, such as the proven facts such as the Roman Catholic Church blasphemously teaching that Lucifer/Satan is the "father" of their "false Jesus", as well as the facts presented that establish that Seventh Day Adventists is a false prophet that is guilty of teaching multiple blasphemous heresies, including that of preaching "another Jesus", and then perhaps engage in a healthy discussion of how these heresies are being brought into the Christian Churches and what Christians can do to refute the evil?
Your posts remind me of 2001 era web sites. Lots of needless gif's, clusters of information imbeded in the chaos, videos, large fonts and calling everything satanic. It's like jesus-is-lord . com has come to visit CC.

Most modern browsers have word zooming built right into them and have had that for a long time. Using oversized fonts is simply obnoxious and unnecessary.
If you are so convinced Your words are so important they need to be enlarged to ensure everyone can read them easily I'd check my heart. If God has a message for someone He'll get it across without your slapping them (and everyone else) upside the head with it.
You aren't actually saying anything new, on top of everything else. You're rather insistent that your words need to be heard when they've been repeated on this site umpteen times long before you arrived.

I've been on this site since 2011 and what I've learned is most people come here to teach, not to learn. It's a site full of people proud in their biblical knowledge and using it like a weapon against anyone who dares not immediately agree. So good luck changing anyone's mind on subjects that were beat to death years ago by people who, like you, want to be heard, but not listen.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Your posts remind me of 2001 era web sites. Lots of needless gif's, clusters of information imbeded in the chaos, videos, large fonts and calling everything satanic. It's like jesus-is-lord . com has come to visit CC.

Most modern browsers have word zooming built right into them and have had that for a long time. Using oversized fonts is simply obnoxious and unnecessary.
If you are so convinced Your words are so important they need to be enlarged to ensure everyone can read them easily I'd check my heart. If God has a message for someone He'll get it across without your slapping them (and everyone else) upside the head with it.
You aren't actually saying anything new, on top of everything else. You're rather insistent that your words need to be heard when they've been repeated on this site umpteen times long before you arrived.

I've been on this site since 2011 and what I've learned is most people come here to teach, not to learn. It's a site full of people proud in their biblical knowledge and using it like a weapon against anyone who dares not immediately agree. So good luck changing anyone's mind on subjects that were beat to death years ago by people who, like you, want to be heard, but not listen.
There is a provable pattern of hypocrisy by those that have repeatedly attacked me for using various font sizes in my posts, of which up until now have only been two or three; one being a Charismatic False Prophet with a Muslim screen name; It is a name that is derived from Mohammed, and it only used by Muslims, along with another individual that has set out from day one to attack, and a third person that complained just one time that it was difficult to read my posts because my posts gave that person a "headache", and that person has a screen name that is of a specific Witch, that originates from the Occult. With each of these individuals, I have been careful to document how each one has operated to sow discord and division. That is not difficult to prove, just as it is not difficult to prove the origin of the chosen screen names by two of them.

What proves the hypocrisy of the font size, and how I have been wrongfully targeted, is easily found with the examples of countless others that consistently use large font sizes and coloring, etc., throughout the CC Forum, of which substantiates the complaintants targeted me, but have never said anything to complain against others. Furthermore, if font size was such a big No No, wouldn't you agree that the Adminstrator of this Forum, and the Administrators of thousands upon thousands of other Forums across the Internet, along with thousands upon thousands of other websites would have disabled font sizing long ago? There is a reason why I have been targeted, and all anyone has to do is to patiently read through the threads and give them careful review. What will become obvious is that they have completely avoided engaging in discussion of the relevant facts that have been presented, and if the people that carefully review the threads are discerning Christians, they can also clearly see that the complaintants not only do not want to know the truth, but they don't want anyone else to know the truth either, hence the purpose of their deliberate sowing of discord and division.

The "Gif" attack is a new one. That is also hypocritical, as there are individuals, that have posted Gifs throughout the CC Forum for years; Two people that even have extremely large Gifs in their signatures. There are thread full of Gifs; Since you have been a member here since 2011, can you cite and post links here to establish that fact? It appears to me, the "Gif" attack is a new hit because I took a moment to show some grace, with the attempt, not only to engage a person in healthy dialog, but also with an invitation to discuss and learn about what it means to be "born again". Could it be that someone doesn't like love and kindness being demonstrated, but instead wants to keep heaping up intensity of strife, hatred, and division?

In my postings, I have used several videos that have relevant content that specifically relate to the subject and topic of "Bible Corruptions", that have not only gone completely ignored by the complaintants, but one of the complaintants, that has the Muslim screen name, has used very large Gifs to mock my postings, even quoting my video posts to deliverately stop up the thread. It is a given that pages that contain videos take an extra minute or two to load for those that may have less quality of Internet service, but think when someone deliberately uses extremely large Gifs, quoting my videos posts, as well as other posts, some being the same posting spammed between 3 and 4 times in a row that cause even more of a load time, but has anyone complained about that? Since you have been here since 2011, can you link to other pages and threads that have videos and point to any post within any of those pages, where a person has ever complained against someone because of the one to two minute load time? It is a given that even without the use of Gifs, that it takes time for a video or videos to load, but in this thread, I am the target by those that have voluntarily latched themselves here. I did not force them to do the things they have done; I have not forced anything down their throats. I have not forced them to come back to this thread, day after day, to mock and ridicule. They did these things by their own choices and actions.

CC Forum is a Christian website, and so far I have seen it to be the very best that I have seen in many years. I am grateful that they allow for truth to be shared, and that has been, and still is my objective. That being said, I do not expect for everyone to agree, let alone care, but I do so with the intent to bring about awareness to the many deceptions that have been brought into so many Churches and Denominations. Yes, I have stated that there are many things that are Satanic, but with the providing of information, I also bring evidence to the table that not only backs up my statements, but proves beyond any doubt that it is true, even exposing those that are involved. In doing so, I know to expect opposers because opposers are everywhere across the Internet, but in spite of them, I trust that those, who want to know, will give the information a fair listening to, and will benefit from it. Already, I had experience opposition on >> THIS THREAD << where there was one person that had called born against Christians false brethren, and had even gone as far to accuse them of being conspiracy theorists in need of "Psychological help", and so it is no problem for me to stop the mouths of deceivers with the posting of factual proof, and very soon, I will be posting even more evidence that will include the fact that the Knight Templar of the Vatican do indeed worship the Devil; All of which will completely solidify the the already outstanding research work done by David Daniels.

You did raise a good point. Most people do come to teach, but not to listen. But those are primarily Cultists, that include that Freemasons. This is what they do, and this is why they do it. That is evidenced in the CC Forums as well. Freemasons are Satanists disguised as Christians, as also are the Seventh Day Adventists, Roman Catholics, and others like them that deny the True and Living Lord Jesus Christ. Do you suppose that you can link to any of those posts, pages, or threads?

Last, but not least, would you like to discuss the content of the recent posts, and share your thoughts about the Vatican worshipping Lucifer/Satan; the Seventh Day Adventists preaching and teaching of a false Jesus, and false prophesies, and perhaps learn about how they have destroyed entire families just like their counter-part, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah's Witnesses? Did you happen to listen to the audio testimonies of The Mullin's family, Floyd Erwin, along with Ray and Marylin Marsh? There are many testimonies and videos that can be found in the Internet, including YouTube. The importance of sharing this information, is not only to remind Christians that these various groups are antichrist, along with the need to learn how to witness to them, but even more so of how the very antichrist doctrines of devils that they have taught for a very long time, are now being brought into Churches, as well as other Forums on the Internet, where they deny the Biblical Doctrine of Hell, as well as the Deity of Jesus Christ, the Trinity, and the bodily ressurrection and physical return of Jesus Christ.

P.S. Not everyone uses "modern browsers", and/or not necessarily 'tech savy'. I'm glad to know that you are. Perhaps the 'tech savy' can reduce the font size with their "modern browsers" just as easily as they demand anyone else to do the opposite.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Would you mind taking a rest from attacking me, to address some of the current issues, such as the proven facts such as the Roman Catholic Church blasphemously teaching that Lucifer/Satan is the "father" of their "false Jesus", as well as the facts presented that establish that Seventh Day Adventists is a false prophet that is guilty of teaching multiple blasphemous heresies, including that of preaching "another Jesus", and then perhaps engage in a healthy discussion of how these heresies are being brought into the Christian Churches and what Christians can do to refute the evil?
Sure... once you answer my prior questions to you.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Sure... once you answer my prior questions to you.
You and I have reached a stalemate. You have no interest in watching any of the videos and engaging me with relevant discussion of the facts, and I have no interest in responding to any of your questions, as they only engender strife. I am moving forward with my task to refute and prove the lying hypocrisy of the post defending Jehovah's Witnesses, Roman Catholic Church, and so forth as being Christian, with the exposing of the Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses being false prophets; each with their own re-written Bibles, and will include a couple of Seventh Day Adventist videos. On of the videos will be of Doug Batchelor calling the Roman Catholic Church the Great Whore, and the other video will be of them claiming to be the only true religion and Church, and I will also make direct parallels between the Seventh Day Adventists and their offspring, the Jehovah's Witnesses that have done and still do the very same thing, as they both mimick Christianity. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to move on.

Last edited:

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
True Christ or False Christ?

Biblical Doctrine or Doctrine of Devils?

Is Seventh Day Adventist Christian or Antichrist?

{Part 2}

This is the SDA’s Clear Word (Re-Written) Bible's rendering of Jude 9 which says - "In contrast to these ungodly men is the Lord Jesus Christ, also called Michael, the archangel in charge of the entire angelic host. When He was challenged by Satan about His intentions to resurrect Moses, He didn't come against Satan with a blistering attack nor did he belittle him. He simply said, 'God rejects your claim to his body.'"

"Spiritualizers have - disposed of or denied the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ ... using the old unscriptural Trinitarian creed, viz., that Jesus Christ is the eternal God, though they have not one passage to support it, while we have plain scripture testimony in abundance that he is the Son of the eternal God." (THE DAY-STAR, 1/21/1846, p. 1) (formerly WESTERN MIDNIGHT CRY)

"To assert that the sayings of the Son and his apostles are the commandments of the Father, is as wide from the truth as the old Trinitarian absurdity that Jesus Christ is the very and Eternal God." (REVIEW & HERALD 8/5/1852, p. 52.)

"The S. D. Adventists hold the divinity of Christ so nearly with the Trinitarian, that we apprehend no trial here..." (R & H 10/12/1876 p. 116) James White.

(James White died 1881 seven years before the Trinity confrontations at the 1888 Minneapolis meeting where J. H. Waggoner & A. T. Jones militantly pressed Arian doctrines against the deity of Christ.)

Read: 2Corinthians 11:4 Also see Matthew 7:13-27 - Matthew 24 - 1John 4:1-5 - 2Peter 2-3 - Hebrews 1-2 - John 10 - 1Timothy 3:16 - Acts 20:28-30 - 2Corinthians 6:14-18 - 2Peter 2-3 - Jude - Revelation 2-3

What did Apostle Paul say about those that preach "another Jesus" in 2Corinthians 11 and how did he identify them?

GET BEHIND ME SATAN

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
@mustaphadrink, Why did you spam the thread, quoting my posts in mockery, while taking the holy words of The Lord Jesus Christ, out of the context of which they are written, to call me Satan? Is this what you learned to do when obtaining your "Ph.D."?

I understand that you do not like the videos that I had posted that expose the deceptions of the Charismatic Movement, that you are a part of, along with the other information that I had shared exposing the Roman Catholic Church's worship of Lucifer/Satan, as well as the proof that Seventh Day Adventism is not Christian, but instead a deceptive false prophet that also preaches a false Jesus. But why spam the board with the same mockery? Are you not capable of articulating a sentence or a paragraph to discuss these issues and/or share your disagreements for the cause of discussion? Is it because you know deep down that you are wrong? Or is it because you simply don't care because your conscience is seared and that you despise anyone that presents the truth?
GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN (KJV)

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
@mustaphadrink, are you Muslim? Why are you using a Muslim name, derived from the false prophet Mohammed, for a screen name? Did you know that the false prophet Mohammed is a proven paedophile? Did you also know that Muslim Men sodomize little boys? Is "Mustapha Drink" anything like Michael Jackson's blasphemously called "Jesus Juice"?

Below is the definition and meaning of "Mustapha" along with a couple of sample pictures of Muslims that bear the name "Mustapaha" There are many more pictures of "Maustpaha" to find in these >> SEARCH RESULTS <<

In these other >> search results for Mustapha Drink << your screen name shows up, along with more Muslim information and pictures about "Mustapha Drink" such as;

Whatever Happened to … Mustapha v. Culligan: "Judge, There ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.lawnow.org/whatever-happened-to-mustapha-v-culligan/
He said for months he could not drink coffee made with water, and feared letting the shower water hit his face directly. His regular nightmares involved flies flying on top of feces. Mr. Mustapha demanded financial compensation for his psychiatric injury caused by Culligan's negligence in allowing the fly into the water bottle. (Mustapha v.

"Mustapha
as a name for boys is an Arabic name, and the name Mustapha means "chosen". Mustapha is a variant form of Mustafa(Arabic): one of the names of Muhammad.

Mustapha" is a song written by Freddie Mercury and recorded by British rock band Queen. It is the first track of their 1978 album Jazz,[1] categorized as "an up-tempo Arabic rocker" by Circus Magazine.[2]

Mustapha
Arabic name that means the chosen one. Usually conflated with Mufasa off of Lion King, however he is the complete opposite of that weak ass back stabber. He is the coolest laid back guy you'll meet and epitomizes the word cool. Ladies love Mustapha"

Mustapha Dinguizli Mustapha Abdul-Hamid
... I love writing and reading. I write every day some of it a novel I am writing, some on forums like this and I read every day. Usually have two or three books on the go at any one time.
Are you by any chance affiliated with this website that shows up in the serach results for Mustapaha Drink? Would you suppose that this is the Muslim equivalent to the Jim Jones Kool-Aid? - THE VIEW FROM FEZ: Mustapha has a very bad day...

Mustapha has a very bad day...

"Mustapha was at a cafe, just staring at his coffee.

He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making donkey driver steps next to Mustapha, takes the drink from him, and just drinks it all down.

At this Mustapha breaks down and starts crying.

The donkey driver says, "Come on brother, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No," Mustapha replied, "It's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my work. My boss is so angry, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a taxi to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drove away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find a letter from my wife saying she's tired of me and gone back to her mother. I leave home, and come to this cafe. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life......you show up and drink my poison!""

My novel is written for teen boys as they do not read much. It is about the life and times of two teen boys who live next door to each other and the things that they experience in life including the death of one of them. People who have read it for me have said they always end up in tears.
Do you have a 'Muslim infatuation' to go from "writing a book" to "joining a forum" with a Muslim screen name to talk to, and perhaps deceive OTHER PEOPLE's teenage children? I have encountered Muslims pretending to be Christians for the sole purpose of stirring up conflict with false cult doctrines to stumble people away from Christianity into their cult group.

I am not a teenager but I think the work that I have done with teenagers might help you. You feel like you do because you are not being taught the word of God properly.

I also noticed that you have no issues whatsoever with mingling with someone that defends and promotes the SDA false prophet to "teach and seduce" (per Revelation 2-3) teenagers on a Christian Forum >> HERE <<

What was your inspiration for choosing the Muslim screen name? Is "Mustapha" your real name?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
@mustaphadrink, are you Muslim? Why are you using a Muslim name, derived from the false prophet Mohammed, for a screen name? Did you know that the false prophet Mohammed is a proven paedophile? Did you also know that Muslim Men sodomize little boys? Is "Mustapha Drink" anything like Michael Jackson's blasphemously called "Jesus Juice"?

Below is the definition and meaning of "Mustapha" along with a couple of sample pictures of Muslims that bear the name "Mustapaha" There are many more pictures of "Maustpaha" to find in these >> SEARCH RESULTS <<

In these other >> search results for Mustapha Drink << your screen name shows up, along with more Muslim information and pictures about "Mustapha Drink" such as;

Whatever Happened to … Mustapha v. Culligan: "Judge, There ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
He said for months he could not drink coffee made with water, and feared letting the shower water hit his face directly. His regular nightmares involved flies flying on top of feces. Mr. Mustapha demanded financial compensation for his psychiatric injury caused by Culligan's negligence in allowing the fly into the water bottle. (Mustapha v.

"Mustapha
as a name for boys is an Arabic name, and the name Mustapha means "chosen". Mustapha is a variant form of Mustafa(Arabic): one of the names of Muhammad.

Mustapha" is a song written by Freddie Mercury and recorded by British rock band Queen. It is the first track of their 1978 album Jazz,[1] categorized as "an up-tempo Arabic rocker" by Circus Magazine.[2]

Mustapha
Arabic name that means the chosen one. Usually conflated with Mufasa off of Lion King, however he is the complete opposite of that weak ass back stabber. He is the coolest laid back guy you'll meet and epitomizes the word cool. Ladies love Mustapha"

Are you by any chance affiliated with this website that shows up in the serach results for Mustapaha Drink? Would you suppose that this is the Muslim equivalent to the Jim Jones Kool-Aid? - THE VIEW FROM FEZ: Mustapha has a very bad day...

Then, this big trouble-making donkey driver steps next to Mustapha, takes the drink from him, and just drinks it all down.

The donkey driver says, "Come on brother, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No," Mustapha replied, "It's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my work. My boss is so angry, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a taxi to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drove away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find a letter from my wife saying she's tired of me and gone back to her mother. I leave home, and come to this cafe. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life......you show up and drink my poison!""

Do you have a 'Muslim infatuation' to go from "writing a book" to "joining a forum" with a Muslim screen name to talk to, and perhaps deceive OTHER PEOPLE's teenage children? I have encountered Muslims pretending to be Christians for the sole purpose of stirring up conflict with false cult doctrines to stumble people away from Christianity into their cult group.

I also noticed that you have no issues whatsoever with mingling with someone that defends and promotes the SDA false prophet to "teach and seduce" (per Revelation 2-3) teenagers on a Christian Forum >> HERE <<

What was your inspiration for choosing the Muslim screen name? Is "Mustapha" your real name?
Do you understand what a 'play on words' is?

And can you do any WORSE with assuming the worst about people? Goodness, man, what if his name really IS "Mustapha"? In your mind, that must mean he's a hell-bound sinner. No room for someone with the wrong name through your narrow gate.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound

And can you do any WORSE with assuming the worst about people? Goodness, man, what if his name really IS "Mustapha"? In your mind, that must mean he's a hell-bound sinner. No room for someone with the wrong name through your narrow gate.
Part 1 of a 2 Part Post To Include Search Results:

It appears to me that you are the one "assuming". My statements and questions are on point. Do you have a problem with waiting for @mustaphadrink to answer himself? Are you his Public Relations agent and/or Are you personal friends with @mustaphadrink, and so feel the need to interfere and run interference? Is that why you didn't like the Christian Gifs that I used? Would you have prefered that I used those of the crecent moon, with a video of a false prophet Muslim preaching Allah the moon god? Have you heard of "Chrislam"? Have you heard of the blending of Muslims and Baal bending fake Christians?

Check out these >> SEARCH RESULTS << to help you get a grasp of various Baal bending "Charismatic" situations.

Pentecostal Muslims? How Islam is copying Charismatics ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://azusareport.com/pentecostal-muslims-copy-charismatic-worship/
According to Christian Post, there is Islamic groups in Nigeria using Pentecostal worship to keep Muslims from converting to Christianity.. According to Ebenezer Obadare from the University of Kansas they are using "new modalities of prayer, modes of proselytizing, and repertoires of devotion that closely approximate forms normally exclusively associated with Pentecostal Christianity."

What is Chrislam? | Genesis16ministries's BlogYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://genesis16ministries.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/what-is-chrislam/
A charismatic self proclaimed prophet named Tela Tella, received a message from an Angel to unite Islam and Christianity, creating the Chrislam sect. But is that the earliest and only reference to Chrislam? Actually no. An early point of Ecumenical Chrislam's emergence into mainstream theology actually comes from Lebanon.

Charismatic Muslims - Mind Control, Mass Hypnotism and the ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2309004/pg1
Re: Charismatic Muslims - Mind Control, Mass Hypnotism and the Global Agenda. NWO wants a world religion to control the people, they picked islam. they are the cause of why we all go buh-bye unless they go buh-bye.

Exposing Chrislam - Rick WarrenYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
exposingchrislam.com
Christians and Moslems - faith mates, soul mates and now work mates! Chrislam! "Before we "shake your hand" in responding to your letter, we ask forgiveness of the All-Merciful One and of the Muslim community around the world." - Rick Warren in a speech to Muslims. Click here to read the full article...

What is Chrislam? | GotQuestions.orgYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.gotquestions.org/Chrislam.html
Question: "What is Chrislam?" Answer: Chrislam is an attempt to syncretize Christianity with Islam. While it began in Nigeria in the 1980s, Chrislamic ideas have spread throughout much of the world. The essential concept of Chrislam is that Christianity and Islam are compatible, that one can be a Christian and a Muslim at the same time.

'The Catholic-Muslim Interfaith Council Created By Pope ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.cogwriter.com/news/religious-news/the-catholic-muslim-interfaith-council-created-by-pope-francis-announces-new-chrislam-headquarters-opening-in-2022/
The Catholic-Muslim Interfaith Council Created By Pope Francis Announces New Chrislam Headquarters Opening In 2022 That Combines A Mosque And Church According To Signed Covenant The announcement of the Abrahamic Family House, on the Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, follows a visit by Pope Francis to the UAE in February, the first by a pope to the ...

Unity Through Diversity: a Case Study of Chrislam in LagosYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/africa/article/unity-through-diversity-a-case-study-of-chrislam-in-lagos/794235C55DD19786BAE3D662BDCADAC9/core-reader
By means of an ethnographic case study of Chrislam, I have made a plea for a conceptual reconfiguration of the Christian-Muslim encounters in Nigeria. Rather than tearing the country apart in a Christian South and a Muslim North, Chrislam provides its members with a powerful tool to deliberately manoeuvre between Christianity and Islam.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound

Part 2 of a 2 Part Post To Include Search Results:

Chrislam, What is Chrislam and who supports it? EndTimes ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
jesus-ready.org/Chrislam.html
Chrislam is the attempt to intermingle Christian and Islamic principles in efforts to find common ground in what is arguably the two most contradictory faiths in the world. We see scripture materialize before our very eyes in passages such as 2 Timothy 4:3 "For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching.

Chrislam | Hillsong Church WatchYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://hillsongchurchwatch.com/tag/chrislam/
Posts about Chrislam written by Nailed Truth. In our article on Hillsong embracing Roman Catholicism (Part 4), we went to great lengths exposing how Hillsong and the Roman Catholic church are grooming Christians and churches to embrace Rome.. Furthermore, we covered the fact that Hillsong had no issue leading thousands of Roman Catholics at World Youth Day in "worship".

Beware of the Satanic Religion of "Chrislam"Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
www.jesusisprecious.org/false_religion/islam/chrislam_exposed.htm
Chrislam is a modern-day attempt to blend the teachings and practices of Christianity and Islam. Historically, Chrislam began under a Nigerian leader named Tela Tella in the 1970s. It recognizes both the Bible and Qur'an as holy books and reads from both sources during its gatherings.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It appears to me that you are the one "assuming". My statements and questions are on point. Do you have a problem with waiting for @mustaphadrink to answer himself?
Answer my prior questions and I will be happy to answer yours.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013

It appears to me that you are the one "assuming". My statements and questions are on point. Do you have a problem with waiting for @mustaphadrink to answer himself? Are you his Public Relations agent and/or Are you personal friends with @mustaphadrink, and so feel the need to interfere and run interference? Is that why you didn't like the Christian Gifs that I used? Would you have prefered that I used those of the crecent moon, with a video of a false prophet Muslim preaching Allah the moon god? Have you heard of "Chrislam"? Have you heard of the blending of Muslims and Baal bending fake Christians?

Check out these >> SEARCH RESULTS << to help you get a grasp of various Baal bending "Charismatic" situations.

Pentecostal Muslims? How Islam is copying Charismatics ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
According to Christian Post, there is Islamic groups in Nigeria using Pentecostal worship to keep Muslims from converting to Christianity.. According to Ebenezer Obadare from the University of Kansas they are using "new modalities of prayer, modes of proselytizing, and repertoires of devotion that closely approximate forms normally exclusively associated with Pentecostal Christianity."

What is Chrislam? | Genesis16ministries's BlogYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
A charismatic self proclaimed prophet named Tela Tella, received a message from an Angel to unite Islam and Christianity, creating the Chrislam sect. But is that the earliest and only reference to Chrislam? Actually no. An early point of Ecumenical Chrislam's emergence into mainstream theology actually comes from Lebanon.

Charismatic Muslims - Mind Control, Mass Hypnotism and the ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
Re: Charismatic Muslims - Mind Control, Mass Hypnotism and the Global Agenda. NWO wants a world religion to control the people, they picked islam. they are the cause of why we all go buh-bye unless they go buh-bye.

Exposing Chrislam - Rick WarrenYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
exposingchrislam.com
Christians and Moslems - faith mates, soul mates and now work mates! Chrislam! "Before we "shake your hand" in responding to your letter, we ask forgiveness of the All-Merciful One and of the Muslim community around the world." - Rick Warren in a speech to Muslims. Click here to read the full article...

What is Chrislam? | GotQuestions.orgYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
Question: "What is Chrislam?" Answer: Chrislam is an attempt to syncretize Christianity with Islam. While it began in Nigeria in the 1980s, Chrislamic ideas have spread throughout much of the world. The essential concept of Chrislam is that Christianity and Islam are compatible, that one can be a Christian and a Muslim at the same time.

'The Catholic-Muslim Interfaith Council Created By Pope ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.cogwriter.com/news/religious-news/the-catholic-muslim-interfaith-council-created-by-pope-francis-announces-new-chrislam-headquarters-opening-in-2022/
The Catholic-Muslim Interfaith Council Created By Pope Francis Announces New Chrislam Headquarters Opening In 2022 That Combines A Mosque And Church According To Signed Covenant The announcement of the Abrahamic Family House, on the Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, follows a visit by Pope Francis to the UAE in February, the first by a pope to the ...

Unity Through Diversity: a Case Study of Chrislam in LagosYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/africa/article/unity-through-diversity-a-case-study-of-chrislam-in-lagos/794235C55DD19786BAE3D662BDCADAC9/core-reader
By means of an ethnographic case study of Chrislam, I have made a plea for a conceptual reconfiguration of the Christian-Muslim encounters in Nigeria. Rather than tearing the country apart in a Christian South and a Muslim North, Chrislam provides its members with a powerful tool to deliberately manoeuvre between Christianity and Islam.
GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN (kjv)

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013

"Mustapha

Mustapha

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN (KJV)

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013

exposingchrislam.com

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN (kjv).

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013

"Mustapha

Mustapha

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN KJV

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
@mustaphadrink, who's screen name can be legimately translated as Mohammed Juice, Can you understand how ironic it is for someone such as yourself, who has openly stated to be 66 years of age, and a professing long time member of the Charismatic Church, and has openly demonstrated to be able to articulate large posts to be acting in such an immature manner as you have on this thread? Is this because you are unable to properly respond and adequately draft an opposing argument, not to mention answering the legimate questions that I had already asked you? Why is it that you can not answer and articulate what it means to be "born again"? Why is it that you have demontrated with your own unChristian responses to openly mock the videos that I had shared of Pastor Charles Lawson preaching that there is forgivess at the Cross, and why a person needs to be "born again"? Is this because you hate Christians and hate what Jesus Christ did on the cross at Calvary and hate the very Gospel that is given that can lead a person to being "born again"? Furthermore, why is it that you fiecely mock the evidence of the Seventh Day Adventists' own writings that prove that they are a false prophet that is guilty of preaching a false Jesus and a false gospel? Is this because, as has already been proven on this thread, that you are a false prophet and false teacher yourself? Is this why your demonstrate incontinence, which is lack of self control as you sport yourself with you own deceivings while you contend in opposition to Christians and Biblical Christianity? (2Timothy 3:1-9, 13 & 2Peter 2-3) Have you even paused to consider the numerous testimonies of Ex-Muslims, Ex-Seventh Day Adventists, Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, and Ex-Charismatics, that have repented of those false religions and have been "born again" and are now followers of The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
@mustaphadrink, who's screen name can be legimately translated as Mohammed Juice,
You make idiotic comments like this, and whine about being attacked? Utter hypocrisy.

Your spelling and grammar need work too. I would think that an exclusive reader of the KJV would do much better in those matters.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
You make idiotic comments like this, and whine about being attacked? Utter hypocrisy.

Your spelling and grammar need work too. I would think that an exclusive reader of the KJV would do much better in those matters.
What is idiotic about what I wrote there? There is nothing idiotic or hypocritical about what I wrote. Are you bright enough to do some basic research with the search links and results provided? Did you look over the scores of image results per the numbers of "mastphas" to see the various brands of drinks that were primarily wine? Are you not aware that Biblical wine is considered to be Grape Juice? Are you also aware of how Michael Jackson, who was raised a Jehovah's Witness, and later converted to Islam said about the wine that he was drinking, and gave to the underaged boys to drink that he was molesting? What did Michael Jackson call the drink? What is the name, Mustapha, a diriviation of? Did you read the previously posted definitions? Did you also read the deinition of "hypocrisy"? I'm certain that you know all of these things, but just as you turned a blind eye to what the suspected Seventh Day Adventist posted, defending Jehovah's Witnesses, Roman Catholism, Seventh Day Adventists, and so forth, even giving it a "thumbs up" in agreement, you also hypocritically ignored the many times that @mustaphadrink hypocritically, twisted the holy words of Jesus Christ, even in mockery of the KJB, to call me Satan. You may consider yourself to be Mr. Spell Check, along with being a Grammer Specialist, but when it comes to being a Public Relations Specialist for the cultists, you epically fail, as you hypocritically run interference to bat for the other team. Anyone who defends Jehovah's Witnesses or Seventh Day Adventists as being "Christian" is a deveiver and an antichrist, and this applies to any other false prophet group. And anyone that embraces the Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, and/or any other false antichrist religion has bent the knee to Baal.

P.S. Your meaningless attack on any of the words that I occasionally mis-spell, or imperfect chat grammer, as you defend the other team, is a perfect example of a blind guide, which strain a gnat and swallow a camel.

This is a small portion from the passage where The Lord Jesus Christ rebuked hypocritical Pharisees, and when you read through the full context of the Gospel accounts, it is easy to learn precisely how they would strain a gnat and swallow a camel.

Mat 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Mat 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Mat 23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
What is idiotic about what I wrote there? There is nothing idiotic or hypocritical about what I wrote.
Your opinion on your own actions is worthless. Your opinion on the other user's nickname is equally worthless, and your fascination with it is just weird. If only you would spend that much effort seeking a balanced perspective on important matters.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Your opinion on your own actions is worthless. Your opinion on the other user's nickname is equally worthless, and your fascination with it is just weird. If only you would spend that much effort seeking a balanced perspective on important matters.
And this is your "opinion" as you only continue your effort to hypocritally attack me, while you side with, and completely ignore the attacks, against me, by the false prophets.