BIDEN/OBAMA AND CURRENT DNC CONVENTION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GST

Aug 12, 2020
I HAVE TRIED NOT TO PAY TO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE ONGOING DNC CONVENTION BUT A COUPLE THINGS I HEARD AND READ PROVED TO ME THAT NO POLITICIAN TELLS YOU THE WHOLE TRUTH. THEY GIVE YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR AND HOPE THAT THE UNEDUCATED ELECTORATE WILL BUY WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL. FOR EXAMPLE, THE 2009 AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT IS BEING TOUTED AS WHAT GOT US TO THE GREAT ECONOMY PRIOR TO THE COVID LOCKDOWNS. LET'S TAKE A LITTLE CLOSER LOOK AT THAT STIMULUS AND SEE WHERE A LARGE PART OF TAX PAYER MONEY WENT.

OVER $400 BILLION DOLLARS IN DIRECT GOVERNMENT SPENDING AND LOAN GUARANTEES WERE SPENT ON CLEAN ENERGY PROGRAMS. JUST A FEW TO MENTION, SOLYNDRA, $535 MILLION - FILED BANKRUPTCY IN 2011, ABOUND SOLAR $400 MILLION - FILED BANKRUPTCY IN 2011. FIRST SOLAR WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RECIPIENTS FROM THE DEPT. OF ENERGY LOAN GUARANTEE PROGRAM GARNERING OVER $3 BILLION. THEY RECEIVED THEIR MONEY JUST PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE PROGRAM IN 2011. IN 2012 THEY LAID OF HALF OF THEIR EMPLOYEES AT ITS ANTELOPE VALLEY SOLAR RANCH. WHICH RECEIVED $646 MILLION. ALSO THIS FINE COMPANY LAID OFF MORE PEOPLE AT ITS FIRST SOLAR DESERT SUNLIGHT SOAR FARM ($1.46 BILLION), AND MORE LAYOFFS AT IT'S FIRST SOLAR DESERT CALIENTE SOLAR PROJECT ($967 MILLION), WHILE AT THE SAME TIME ANNOUNCED THEY WERE CUTTING OVER 2,000 JOBS WORLD WIDE.

ALSO OBAMA INVESTED THESE RECOVERY FUNDS IN A FINNISH ELECTRIC CAR COMPANY ($529 MILLION) WHICH SUFFERED LARGE LOSES DUE TO RECALLS. FISKER'S BATTERY SUPPLIER A123 SYSTEMS SUPPLIED THE DEFECTIVE BATTERIES TO THIS COMPANY AND HAD RECEIVED $279 MILLION IN LOAN GUARANTEES. THEY ALSO EVENTUALLY FILED BANKRUPTCY.

WHEN THE DEMOCRATS AND BIDEN TALK ABOUT THE NEW GREEN DEAL KEEP IN MIND THE LACK OF SUCCESS WITH THESE COMPANIES. MOST OF THESE COMPANIES WERE LARGE CONTRIBUTORS TO THE OBAMA'S ELECTION AND RE-ELECTION. CRONYISM AS IT'S FINEST. THIS WAS OUR, I MEAN OUR MONEY THAT WAS FUNNELED TO COMPANIES THAT REWARDED THEIR TOP EXECUTIVES WITH EARTH SHATTERING BONUSES AND THEN CUT AND RAN. ASK YOUR DEMOCRAT FRIENDS TO EXPLAIN THIS, AS OBAMA AND BIDEN TOUTS, SHOVEL READY JOBS.

ALL OF WHAT IS MENTIONED ABOVE IS REPORTED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, BUT NOT MENTIONED BY THE MEDIA, GO FIGURE. HOW MANY MORE LIES ARE GOING TO BE TOLD DURING THIS ELECTION CYCLE BY THE DEMOCRATS AND THE DNC. BIDEN IS AN EMPTY SUIT THAT IS BEING USED IN NAME ONLY. HE DOES NOT PULL THE STRINGS. FURTHER MORE HIS RECORD ISN'T THAT STELLAR. TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
I HAVE TRIED NOT TO PAY TO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE ONGOING DNC CONVENTION BUT A COUPLE THINGS I HEARD AND READ PROVED TO ME THAT NO POLITICIAN TELLS YOU THE WHOLE TRUTH. THEY GIVE YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR AND HOPE THAT THE UNEDUCATED ELECTORATE WILL BUY WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL. FOR EXAMPLE, THE 2009 AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT IS BEING TOUTED AS WHAT GOT US TO THE GREAT ECONOMY PRIOR TO THE COVID LOCKDOWNS. LET'S TAKE A LITTLE CLOSER LOOK AT THAT STIMULUS AND SEE WHERE A LARGE PART OF TAX PAYER MONEY WENT.

OVER $400 BILLION DOLLARS IN DIRECT GOVERNMENT SPENDING AND LOAN GUARANTEES WERE SPENT ON CLEAN ENERGY PROGRAMS. JUST A FEW TO MENTION, SOLYNDRA, $535 MILLION - FILED BANKRUPTCY IN 2011, ABOUND SOLAR $400 MILLION - FILED BANKRUPTCY IN 2011. FIRST SOLAR WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RECIPIENTS FROM THE DEPT. OF ENERGY LOAN GUARANTEE PROGRAM GARNERING OVER $3 BILLION. THEY RECEIVED THEIR MONEY JUST PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE PROGRAM IN 2011. IN 2012 THEY LAID OF HALF OF THEIR EMPLOYEES AT ITS ANTELOPE VALLEY SOLAR RANCH. WHICH RECEIVED $646 MILLION. ALSO THIS FINE COMPANY LAID OFF MORE PEOPLE AT ITS FIRST SOLAR DESERT SUNLIGHT SOAR FARM ($1.46 BILLION), AND MORE LAYOFFS AT IT'S FIRST SOLAR DESERT CALIENTE SOLAR PROJECT ($967 MILLION), WHILE AT THE SAME TIME ANNOUNCED THEY WERE CUTTING OVER 2,000 JOBS WORLD WIDE.

ALSO OBAMA INVESTED THESE RECOVERY FUNDS IN A FINNISH ELECTRIC CAR COMPANY ($529 MILLION) WHICH SUFFERED LARGE LOSES DUE TO RECALLS. FISKER'S BATTERY SUPPLIER A123 SYSTEMS SUPPLIED THE DEFECTIVE BATTERIES TO THIS COMPANY AND HAD RECEIVED $279 MILLION IN LOAN GUARANTEES. THEY ALSO EVENTUALLY FILED BANKRUPTCY.

WHEN THE DEMOCRATS AND BIDEN TALK ABOUT THE NEW GREEN DEAL KEEP IN MIND THE LACK OF SUCCESS WITH THESE COMPANIES. MOST OF THESE COMPANIES WERE LARGE CONTRIBUTORS TO THE OBAMA'S ELECTION AND RE-ELECTION. CRONYISM AS IT'S FINEST. THIS WAS OUR, I MEAN OUR MONEY THAT WAS FUNNELED TO COMPANIES THAT REWARDED THEIR TOP EXECUTIVES WITH EARTH SHATTERING BONUSES AND THEN CUT AND RAN. ASK YOUR DEMOCRAT FRIENDS TO EXPLAIN THIS, AS OBAMA AND BIDEN TOUTS, SHOVEL READY JOBS.

ALL OF WHAT IS MENTIONED ABOVE IS REPORTED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, BUT NOT MENTIONED BY THE MEDIA, GO FIGURE. HOW MANY MORE LIES ARE GOING TO BE TOLD DURING THIS ELECTION CYCLE BY THE DEMOCRATS AND THE DNC. BIDEN IS AN EMPTY SUIT THAT IS BEING USED IN NAME ONLY. HE DOES NOT PULL THE STRINGS. FURTHER MORE HIS RECORD ISN'T THAT STELLAR. TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

The Dems are so OUT OF CONROL, they have tried for 3 plus years to do everything in their power to DESTROY President Trump. Their hatred is beyond anything I have ever seen in my lifetime (and it's been a long lifetime :) Yet all they have tried to do to harm President Trump has backfired on them. Once again God's Word Proves True "You will reap what you sow"

And, all the cities being destroyed, The Mayor's/Governor's are democratic, they sit and allow their cities continue to be brought into TOTAL CHAOS. And why ????? When they were sworn into their office this included protecting the people in their city. They are literally doing nothing to protect them. I firmly believe the harm that has been deliberately caused to the innocence's in these cities will be dealt with. Again, "You reap what you sow"

L

lenna

please do not type in all caps. I am sure you are not yelling, but all caps is hard on the eyes o_O :giggle:

GST

Aug 12, 2020
please do not type in all caps. I am sure you are not yelling, but all caps is hard on the eyes o_O:giggle:
My apologies. Will watch in the future. I think it was meant for me.

Mar 23, 2016
Mother says 7-year-old son was 'assaulted' by Joe Biden supporters for wearing MAGA hat
by Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer
August 21, 2020 12:48 PM

A 7-year-old boy and his mother were allegedly targeted by two people outside the Democratic National Convention Thursday night due to their political affiliations.

“Outside the DNC Convention tonight, radical leftists attacked a 7 year old boy,” the Twitter account for the organization Students For Trump posted Thursday night. “Why? Because he was simply showing his support for President @realDonaldTrump. Truly shameful.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-by-joe-biden-supporters-for-wearing-maga-hat

And there is video of the incident at the site. So sad for that little boy ... that he had to witness that whole scenario.

Just found this article:

Woman who stole 7-yr-old boy’s MAGA hat and terrorized him is charged, cuffed and arrested
August 22, 2020 | Frieda Powers

One of the women allegedly seen in a video berating a boy and stealing his MAGA hat in Delaware was arrested by police in Wilmington.

Olivia Winslow was arrested by Wilmington Police on Friday after the 21-year-old was allegedly identified in a video that’s gone viral showing her and another woman involved in the incident with a 7-year-old boy on the last night of the virtual Democratic National Convention this week.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...-terrorized-him-is-cuffed-and-arrested-963396

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Joe Biden accused of plagiarizing Canadian politician in DNC speech
Includes video of his speech.
In the event that link doesn't load the video, here it is @ YT.
At the 1987 California Democratic convention, Biden told the audience that ''each generation of Americans has been summoned.” The same phrase was used by John F. Kennedy in his 1961 inaugural address.
Layton himself used similar language to former Canadian Prime Minister Wilfred Laurier, according to the National Post. During World War I, Laurier attempted to unify Canada by telling a crowd that “the solution of these problems you have a safe guide, an unfailing light, if you remember that faith is better than doubt and love is better than hate.”

Same old Joe. :rolleyes:
June 2019 Echoes of Biden's 1987 plagiarism scandal continue

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Mother says 7-year-old son was 'assaulted' by Joe Biden supporters for wearing MAGA hat
by Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer
August 21, 2020 12:48 PM

A 7-year-old boy and his mother were allegedly targeted by two people outside the Democratic National Convention Thursday night due to their political affiliations.

“Outside the DNC Convention tonight, radical leftists attacked a 7 year old boy,” the Twitter account for the organization Students For Trump posted Thursday night. “Why? Because he was simply showing his support for President @realDonaldTrump. Truly shameful.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-by-joe-biden-supporters-for-wearing-maga-hat

And there is video of the incident at the site. So sad for that little boy ... that he had to witness that whole scenario.

Just found this article:

Woman who stole 7-yr-old boy’s MAGA hat and terrorized him is charged, cuffed and arrested
August 22, 2020 | Frieda Powers

One of the women allegedly seen in a video berating a boy and stealing his MAGA hat in Delaware was arrested by police in Wilmington.

Olivia Winslow was arrested by Wilmington Police on Friday after the 21-year-old was allegedly identified in a video that’s gone viral showing her and another woman involved in the incident with a 7-year-old boy on the last night of the virtual Democratic National Convention this week.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...-terrorized-him-is-cuffed-and-arrested-963396
How lost are people on the Left when they assail a child for wearing a MAGA hat? And then stealing his hat to boot!
Pathetic.

L

lenna

How lost are people on the Left when they assail a child for wearing a MAGA hat? And then stealing his hat to boot!
Pathetic.
they don't see a child. they are like a bull primed to go for the red cape he is being taunted with

only the bull has an excuse. they, do not

GST

Aug 12, 2020
Joe Biden accused of plagiarizing Canadian politician in DNC speech
Includes video of his speech.
In the event that link doesn't load the video, here it is @ YT.
At the 1987 California Democratic convention, Biden told the audience that ''each generation of Americans has been summoned.” The same phrase was used by John F. Kennedy in his 1961 inaugural address.
Layton himself used similar language to former Canadian Prime Minister Wilfred Laurier, according to the National Post. During World War I, Laurier attempted to unify Canada by telling a crowd that “the solution of these problems you have a safe guide, an unfailing light, if you remember that faith is better than doubt and love is better than hate.”

Same old Joe. :rolleyes:
June 2019 Echoes of Biden's 1987 plagiarism scandal continue [/QUOTE

Slow Joe strikes again. This is not the first time he’s done this. He can’t put together two coherent sentences on his own so he steals statements and speeches from others. And he wants to run our country.

Mar 23, 2016
Pathetic.
I also question the wisdom of the parent(s) who brought a 7 yr old to a "peaceful protest" with all we've got going on these days ... and in a maga hat

I'm not condoning the behavior of the two women ... they both should be criminally charged. I'm just questioning the wisdom of the parent ...

I recall an incident back when my kids were young (probably about 10 or 11). My boys both played football and one of the fundraisers for the league was to go to a pro football game (Rams vs Raiders) back when Rams played at Angel stadium

My husband and I debated whether we should go, but decided to just to show support for the league. Plus we figured we'd be with other families whose kids were playing in the same league. Well, of course, we witnessed some pretty poor behavior on the part of some adults (not from our league) who had a little too much to drink and started some ruckus.

Really sad when adults behave like idiots in front of kids. We had to talk to our kids and explain that just because someone is an adult, that doesn't mean they'll behave.

Mar 23, 2016
Further update on assault against 7-year old:

Police Make Second Arrest in Attack on 7-Year-Old Trump Supporter Outside of DNC Convention

By Cristina Laila
Published August 22, 2020 at 7:33pm

Police made a second arrest in the attack on a 7-year-old Trump supporter outside of the DNC convention.

21-year-old Camryn Amy was arrested Saturday, just one day after Olivia Winslow was arrested and charged for the same attack against a 7-year-old boy.

Olivia Winslow was arrested Friday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child in the attack on 7-year-old Riley.

Camryn Amy and Olivia Winslow, both Biden supporters, attacked a 7-year-old boy Thursday night outside of the DNC convention.

The boy, Riley, was attacked for wearing a red MAGA hat.

Riley was heard on the video crying and begging his mother to dial 9-1-1.

WDEL obtained court records:

As the victim’s 7-year-old son went to retrieve the hat off the ground, Amy allegedly attempted to stomp on the hat, but stomped on the boy’s hand, according to statements in court records. The little boy wasn’t hurt, but did begin to cry, police said.

Amy was accused of punching a third victim, a man, in the face, resulting in a small laceration to his lip which caused him “substantial pain” the victim told police in court records. Amy then allegedly threw the MAGA hat over a fence and struck the adult woman in the face with a closed fist, which did not result in injury, court records said.

Amy is facing the same charges as Winslow–first-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, and endangering the welfare of a child–along with an additional two counts of offensive touching. She was committed to the Delores J. Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution in lieu of $45,000 secured bond.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-old-trump-supporter-outside-dnc-convention/

Mar 23, 2016
Found this video of an interview with the mother of the 7-year old boy. 10 minutes to watch but the mother was questioned about having her son involved and she admitted she made a mistake in doing so. So, lesson learned.

L

lenna

I also question the wisdom of the parent(s) who brought a 7 yr old to a "peaceful protest" with all we've got going on these days ... and in a maga hat

I'm not condoning the behavior of the two women ... they both should be criminally charged. I'm just questioning the wisdom of the parent ...

I recall an incident back when my kids were young (probably about 10 or 11). My boys both played football and one of the fundraisers for the league was to go to a pro football game (Rams vs Raiders) back when Rams played at Angel stadium

My husband and I debated whether we should go, but decided to just to show support for the league. Plus we figured we'd be with other families whose kids were playing in the same league. Well, of course, we witnessed some pretty poor behavior on the part of some adults (not from our league) who had a little too much to drink and started some ruckus.

Really sad when adults behave like idiots in front of kids. We had to talk to our kids and explain that just because someone is an adult, that doesn't mean they'll behave.

the report I saw on TV said they were across the street at a restaurant or something, but then again he was wearing a Maga hat..but otherwise I would agree

poking at a hornet's nest and just plain dumb knowing how so many on the left react

Mar 23, 2016
poking at a hornet's nest and just plain dumb knowing how so many on the left react
yes ... but on the other hand, come on (c'mon man :p), we should be able to wear whatever kind of hat want:

From 2019:

Snowflake Alert: Writer Says Stop Wearing Red Hats Because They Trigger Her And Scare People
Twitter is the place to drop an A-bomb like this. If this is serious, then this person needs help. If she wanted to get ratioed, mocked, and create a ruckus, then she certainly succeeded. Apparently, wearing red baseball caps is a triggering experience for Rebecca Makkai and she warned that it scares other people. Even baseball caps that aren’t political are not worth wearing because they trigger liberal America. I mean this is just weakness. And people wonder why the far left isn’t taken seriously and seen as antithetical to liberal democracy. According to them, you can’t say certain things—they have speech codes—and you can’t even wear certain things. That’s not American. If you have a problem with someone wearing a Make America Great Again hat, that’s your problem. This isn’t an emergency. There are no laws being broken. So, good patriots, wear those MAGA hats with pride because this is just un-serious in the extreme.

And it is wholly apparent that the two women who took that 7-year old's hat, attacked his mom, and punched the man who tried to help, are not "scared" ... they are angry, they are malicious, they are throwing temper tantrums because they cannot control their own emotions. sad, sad, sad.

We need a serious "turn to the Lord Jesus Christ" time in our nation ... He is Lord of all and He can and will heal our nation.

L

lenna

yes ... but on the other hand, come on (c'mon man :p), we should be able to wear whatever kind of hat want:

From 2019:

Snowflake Alert: Writer Says Stop Wearing Red Hats Because They Trigger Her And Scare People
Twitter is the place to drop an A-bomb like this. If this is serious, then this person needs help. If she wanted to get ratioed, mocked, and create a ruckus, then she certainly succeeded. Apparently, wearing red baseball caps is a triggering experience for Rebecca Makkai and she warned that it scares other people. Even baseball caps that aren’t political are not worth wearing because they trigger liberal America. I mean this is just weakness. And people wonder why the far left isn’t taken seriously and seen as antithetical to liberal democracy. According to them, you can’t say certain things—they have speech codes—and you can’t even wear certain things. That’s not American. If you have a problem with someone wearing a Make America Great Again hat, that’s your problem. This isn’t an emergency. There are no laws being broken. So, good patriots, wear those MAGA hats with pride because this is just un-serious in the extreme.

And it is wholly apparent that the two women who took that 7-year old's hat, attacked his mom, and punched the man who tried to help, are not "scared" ... they are angry, they are malicious, they are throwing temper tantrums because they cannot control their own emotions. sad, sad, sad.

We need a serious "turn to the Lord Jesus Christ" time in our nation ... He is Lord of all and He can and will heal our nation.

yeah. c'mon man. we have the fringe element in society dictating to the rest what they should say, think and do

as the expression goes, something's gotta give

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
This is the Dem logo...the tilted pyramid is part of it without the satanic goat head.
FB_IMG_1598225679298.jpg