Big foot abombanable snowman and the yeti

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
Sorry ppls but no they aren't real, big foot was real but he was just a man in suite on starwars:b
 
Sorry ppls but no they aren't real, big foot was real but he was just a man in suite on starwars:b


Don't believe everything you read.

If he doesn't exist........then who is in those trending Twitter pictures, riding the Loch Ness Monster everyday?
 
I know they both are fake.



Unlike time travel.
Thats real.
I know....because l've seen real footage of Marty doing it with Doc.
 
Both play into and are APART OF the 'lie'. the STRONG delusion sent this way.. during Daniels 70th week... I know full well what that Mystery Means.. it has to do with man's so called 'evolution and progression'.. indeed...
 
Just because you've never seen the yeti, that doesn't mean he isn't watching you.
 
Shakespeare said in a play, "There are more things in Heaven and Earth than fits your Philosophy". I am not going to disallow anything.
 
I'm abominable at making snowmen.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 113
Both play into and are APART OF the 'lie'. the STRONG delusion sent this way.. during Daniels 70th week... I know full well what that Mystery Means.. it has to do with man's so called 'evolution and progression'.. indeed...
? ummm I don't think you get the point of the thread lol
 
...or was it...Titanic ran into Bigfoot?


I get my conspiracy theories mixed up all of the time.
 
Well, there you have it.

Choose to believe what's stated above, or not......its up to you.
No different than reading any history books.


Im pretty sure most of that stuff is made up too. :(
 
I lived in the area where Big Foot was often seen. I saw pictures of him in newspapers before the days of computer and photo shop. Therefore, he must exist.

Poor guy, he would be pretty old by now. I wonder if he ever found a Big Foot wife and had children? If not, it might account for why we are not seeing much of him anymore.
 
I lived in the area where Big Foot was often seen. I saw pictures of him in newspapers before the days of computer and photo shop. Therefore, he must exist.

Poor guy, he would be pretty old by now. I wonder if he ever found a Big Foot wife and had children? If not, it might account for why we are not seeing much of him anymore.
I find that very difficult to believe. for some reason many ppl have gotten close enough to take a picture of him yet not one person has actually gotten enough evidence to prove he is real? He is a huge hairy creature i don't see how he is that elusive and quick enough for ppl to only get a quick picture of him.
 
Sorry ppls but no they aren't real, big foot was real but he was just a man in suite on starwars:b

Chewie_negtcfeet.jpg

Chewbacca or "Chewie," is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise. Chewie belongs to the Wookiee species. The Wookiees, whose name for themselves translated to the People of the Trees, were a species of tall, hairy humanoids that were inhabitants of the planet Kashyyk.

Bigfoot (also known as Sasquatch) usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid.

Most interesting, once I got into searching for a difference. I found...there was none. Technology anyway.

tiptoetulips.jpg
 
Got a guy here with a question.

Preview