Big foot abombanable snowman and the yeti

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
In true CC fashion I have conducted a thorough examination of the words big foot and come up with the following
to better describe the phrase and give understanding, so here is the amplified version:

gargantuan tootsie
monstrous trotter
megalithic paw
stupendous hoof


Dont know what you think but for me gargantuan tootsie just says it all!
 

Are you sure that it's not the Chinese the Yeti is working for?
:p

Yes, he doesn't work for the Chinese or the Russians.....He lives in Maine....He may or may not work for me....The U.S. Government may have a program that hired the loch ness Monster, Bigfoot, and Aliens...:p Its base is in Maine...lol
 
I've been watching this group in Ontario, oh yes, observing, this research.... how do these 'mythical' creatures play into the Eternal's end time game plan? mmmm all I can tell you right now is that they will be 'piece of the lie or delusion' that is sent this way.. during Daniels 70th week... evolution, man progressing 'upward', oh indeed.. I cannot tell you more because you cannot understand nor comprehend what these supernatural celestial/terrestial fallen entities....represent...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl-AonzLdbU
 
I've met Bigfoot.
....even got his autograph on a baseball cap.



He wouldn't take a pic with me, because he was sticking to his whole 'no pictures' rule.
I almost tricked him into it though. :(
 
I've met Bigfoot.
....even got his autograph on a baseball cap.



He wouldn't take a pic with me, because he was sticking to his whole 'no pictures' rule.
I almost tricked him into it though. :(

I thought he played BASKETBALL. (One guy has size 25 shoes,now those are BIG FEET) :p
 
I've met Bigfoot.
....even got his autograph on a baseball cap.



He wouldn't take a pic with me, because he was sticking to his whole 'no pictures' rule.
I almost tricked him into it though. :(

is he left handed or right handed? since he signed the baseball cap.
 
He's right outside your window, at this very moment.

abc_scared_baby_blowing_nose_nt_110323_wmain.jpg


......................