Big foot abombanable snowman and the yeti

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Bigfoot flunked ninth grade.


Twice. :(


He is not a human.
Flunking something is different for them.

It's not really his fault, Kodiak. It's the Bigfoot educational system.
..........most of the funding goes to keeping cameras out of schools.
 
He is not a human.
Flunking something is different for them.

It's not really his fault, Kodiak. It's the Bigfoot educational system.
..........most of the funding goes to keeping cameras out of schools.

Who would have guessed this was the root of all the problems?
 
In true CC fashion I have conducted a thorough examination of the words big foot and come up with the following
to better describe the phrase and give understanding, so here is the amplified version:

gargantuan tootsie
monstrous trotter
megalithic paw
stupendous hoof


Dont know what you think but for me gargantuan tootsie just says it all!

You forgot:

Huge Footsie
Humongous Nub
Massive Stomper
Jumbo Dog (as in, "My dogs is tired, yo!")

I crack me up!!! ROFLMHO!!!

crackup.jpg
 
I wonder what shampoo he uses, maybe something like wash n go or frizz ease.
Yeah would have to be frizz ease or he would be called big fluff :)

rofl ;)
 
I've been watching this group in Ontario, oh yes, observing, this research.... how do these 'mythical' creatures play into the Eternal's end time game plan? mmmm all I can tell you right now is that they will be 'piece of the lie or delusion' that is sent this way.. during Daniels 70th week... evolution, man progressing 'upward', oh indeed.. I cannot tell you more because you cannot understand nor comprehend what these supernatural celestial/terrestial fallen entities....represent...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl-AonzLdbU

What are you saying, we're without understanding but you are not? Please humor this dimwit and explain what you mean. :o
 
Both play into and are APART OF the 'lie'. the STRONG delusion sent this way.. during Daniels 70th week... I know full well what that Mystery Means.. it has to do with man's so called 'evolution and progression'.. indeed...

I've been watching this group in Ontario, oh yes, observing, this research.... how do these 'mythical' creatures play into the Eternal's end time game plan? mmmm all I can tell you right now is that they will be 'piece of the lie or delusion' that is sent this way.. during Daniels 70th week... evolution, man progressing 'upward', oh indeed.. I cannot tell you more because you cannot understand nor comprehend what these supernatural celestial/terrestial fallen entities....represent...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl-AonzLdbU


Daniel's 70th week??


Do tell, please.

.....as you can see from what I've written on this thread,
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory.
 
Daniel's 70th week??


Do tell, please.

.....as you can see from what I've written on this thread,
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

Nothing?
Okay...well, my PM is always opened if its something you want to discuss privately?


Except Midnight -6AM, EST.
That's when l'm out fighting crime with Robin.
 
Nothing?
Okay...well, my PM is always opened if its something you want to discuss privately?


Except Midnight -6AM, EST.
That's when l'm out fighting crime with Robin.

I think he is trying to say bigfoot is nephilim and will be used as the missing link in evolution to trick the masses.....That is just my interpretation of what he wrote though....
 
It tickles me the so called bigfoot documentaries! When these men claim to hear bigfoot crack a branch in the distance. Lol...c'mon really? Haha we know its Bob the camera man in the forest making noises.
 
I think he is trying to say bigfoot is nephilim and will be used as the missing link in evolution to trick the masses.....That is just my interpretation of what he wrote though....

Thanks Kodeman.

I think l know where he was heading too.

Daniels 70th week though??

Anyway, I'll just stick to giving the Batmobile an oil change today....
........lm not in the mood to deal with the overactive imagination of some, at the moment.
 
Thanks Kodeman.

I think l know where he was heading too.

Daniels 70th week though??

Anyway, I'll just stick to giving the Batmobile an oil change today....
........lm not in the mood to deal with the overactive imagination of some, at the moment.

Can you give each of us a ride in the Batmobile later today? I'd like to see how fast it goes on the freeway. :D
 
Can you give each of us a ride in the Batmobile later today? I'd like to see how fast it goes on the freeway. :D
Its bad enough that you guys now know my identity......

........you know what, sure.

I just have to renew the tags first.
It hasn't been driven since l upgraded it with missles and new brakes.
 
Last edited:
It is called. 'The McSasquatch'...truly this merger...will strongly benefit all Americans that 'want fries with that'. :)

hucpwe98-300x214.jpg
 
abominable thought.

Abominable cookies :D

th
 
You guys joke around too much. :(


Now.



...can we return back to that very serious topic of Bigfoot?