For whatever reason..............AT&T won't display the CC website...........had to go to Bing home page to get here.........so if I'm not around posting ............. it's because, once again AT&T and Yahoo are messed up again (for me anyway)
For whatever reason..............AT&T won't display the CC website...........had to go to Bing home page to get here.........so if I'm not around posting ............. it's because, once again AT&T and Yahoo are messed up again (for me anyway)
There's the solution, pour stronger coffee on your device.What bings me is weak coffee. I have no use for Coffee-mate and sugar either. I'm believing on espresso at this moment. Now, please don't get me started on de-caf...that really bings me.
There's the solution, pour stronger coffee on your device.
Maybe you can try another browser, that sometimes works for me.
Wait a minute.... I like decaf coffee....Now about that browser isn't that a type of little wiggly doggie? I think they are really cute......
Yes, he's a good little browser...
There's the solution, pour stronger coffee on your device.
Maybe you can try another browser, that sometimes works for me.
Sigh, hopeless blondies.Wait a minute.... I like decaf coffee....Now about that browser isn't that a type of little wiggly doggie? I think they are really cute......
Sigh, hopeless blondies.
Just keep google eyeing the reps blonde and soon the hospital reps will pick you upWow I am just lately noticing your rep power....How do I get Binged some of that? Bing, Bing.....
Houston to P_Rhebein, did you try another browser (not bowzer).There's the solution, pour stronger coffee on your device.
Maybe you can try another browser, that sometimes works for me.
Just keep google eyeing the reps blonde and soon the hospital reps will pick you up![]()
Well you can't blame a Blond for trying....keeping my eyes open for the men in white jackets who are coming to take me away...hahaha...Bing, Bing.......
That's Ding, Ding to you. (remember you're blonde. )Well you can't blame a Blond for trying....keeping my eyes open for the men in white jackets who are coming to take me away...hahaha...Bing, Bing.......
Wow I am just lately noticing your rep power....How do I get Binged some of that? Bing, Bing.....