Birdwatching:. Crows - A crow with a gimped foot and a smaller bird.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Thanks for sharing that. Crows are very smart birds... despite their generally unfavourable reputation, they are capable of building limited relationships with people and demonstrate intelligence far above that of most other birds.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I have anywhere between 50 to 100 mallard ducks out back on the river behind my apt, and every now and then a "special needs" one comes along. There was a female with only one foot, the other was completely gone. I don't know if it froze off or if something attacked it, but I called her "Crooked Mama" because she would tilt to one side when she swam.. LOL

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Thanks for sharing that. Crows are very smart birds... despite their generally unfavourable reputation, they are capable of building limited relationships with people and demonstrate intelligence far above that of most other birds.
I've watched crows and read about them. They are very unusual birds. They seem to have a unique social order. They fly in flocks one way in the morning, and return in the evening, and are socially aware at least in bird lingo.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I have anywhere between 50 to 100 mallard ducks out back on the river behind my apt, and every now and then a "special needs" one comes along. There was a female with only one foot, the other was completely gone. I don't know if it froze off or if something attacked it, but I called her "Crooked Mama" because she would tilt to one side when she swam.. LOL
That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever heard about birds! A special needs one...
And crooked mama- she's gotta be an honest duck! you would enjoy visiting this seaside area that is famous for birds.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I've watched crows and read about them. They are very unusual birds. They seem to have a unique social order. They fly in flocks one way in the morning, and return in the evening, and are socially aware at least in bird lingo.
I recall seeing a crow die... it fell off a wire and almost straight to the ground. Within an hour, the street was filled with other crows, cawing and fluttering. I've heard that it's not so much a "wake" as an investigation as to what caused the death.