Bit chute wants to make you a slave and keep you away from sharing the Gospel of Jesus !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YankeeGalDownUnder1964

Yankee Gal Down Under
Jun 26, 2021
Queensland Australia
Jesus Does not give us a spirit of FEAR but power love and Sound mind
i do not get involved in Conspiracy threads and here is why
1. they cause Christians to be fearful of man
2. they teach confusion , false spreading of peoples opinions , social media lies
3. they cause others to biker and fight , whos wrong , whos right
4. Jesus said we are not to be apart of worldy things , like bitchute leading people to get rich without working for it
5. they encourage others to spread this false information over and over
6. the conspiricy becomes the focal point not the Love and Truth of sharing the Gospel of Jesus
7 . it teaches weird things like little green men from mars are out to get you , When Jesus said we are not of the Dark but of HIS light
8 i leads people to believe lies are more truth that Trusting in God and His TRUTH

the bottom line is for me
I walk by Faith not sight
Trusting in Jesus
Reading the Bible alone
and i stay away from twitter , facebook and u tube
it will corrupt your ,mind if you let them
they are in it for the POWER , the Money and will lie , cheat , steal and
tell you anything to lead you to believe that you can get rich
only the trick is YOUR their video slave cranking out thousand sof videos
and being used to spread fear , worry and anxiety
teaching others to by the lie of GET RICH QUICK
Jesus warned you Christians
Very Rarely will a rich man enter heaven !
are you willing to take that risk for your own soul
what about proverbs 6:16

so you must choose money or GOD
you cant love both
and bit chute if you put the words smashed together
actually reveals how thy got this website :(
not going there
rather share the GOOD News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
besides has anyone asked the owners of bitchute if they really think they will have
it in heaven lol

Praise God there will be no Internet in Heaven !
sooner the better i say
till then im getting back to basics
BIBLE !

Mar 4, 2020
There is value in exposing corruption and evil. Not everyone keeps a critical eye towards the media, but I think it helps others that some people do. I get your point, but probably not best to bury our heads in the sand either.

Anyway, I am curious about BitChute now. Can you show me an example where they have actively worked to engage in anti-Christian operations? I would like to know for my situational awareness.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
i stay away from twitter , facebook and u tube
Bit chute has some good and has some bad, but it’s interesting that you didn’t name this thread about Twitter, Fascistbook, or YouTube.

I’m guessing you don’t like that they don’t censor thoughts and opinions.

And if you don’t read “conspiracy threads “ how do you know what’s said in them?

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Bit chute has some good and has some bad, but it’s interesting that you didn’t name this thread about Twitter, Fascistbook, or YouTube.

I’m guessing you don’t like that they don’t censor thoughts and opinions.

And if you don’t read “conspiracy threads “ how do you know what’s said in them?
I know. I thought it was a little ironic that someone who doesn't engage in conspiracy theories started a post in the conspiracy theory section. :LOL:

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
2. they teach confusion , false spreading of peoples opinions , social media lies
4. Jesus said we are not to be apart of worldy things , like bitchute leading people to get rich without working for it
6. the conspiricy becomes the focal point not the Love and Truth of sharing the Gospel of Jesus
7 . it teaches weird things like little green men from mars are out to get you , When Jesus said we are not of the Dark but of HIS light
8 i leads people to believe lies are more truth that Trusting in God and His TRUTH

Trusting in Jesus
Reading the Bible alone

you cant love both
not going there
besides has anyone asked the owners of bitchute if they really think they will have
it in heaven lol

sooner the better i say
BIBLE !
I'm curious where your line is in not engaging in "worldly things". Do we throw out the internet? Books? Movies? The US dollar? I mean, we can get pretty extreme and go off and live in the wilderness with nothing but a loincloth and a Bible in an effort to avoid engaging with worldly things. How far do we go in shunning this world and still serve Christ?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have never heard of bit chute and have no intention of pursuing it. Don't do Facebook or Twitter either.

Feb 24, 2019

Trusting in Jesus
Reading the Bible alone

you cant love both
not going there
it in heaven lol

sooner the better i say
BIBLE !
Deny yourself,
and love your neighbor as yourself,
and you will be all good.

btw, if you are rich, you are an enemy of God.
- read Matthew 25!!!

YankeeGalDownUnder1964

Yankee Gal Down Under
Jun 26, 2021
Queensland Australia
I'm curious where your line is in not engaging in "worldly things". Do we throw out the internet? Books? Movies? The US dollar? I mean, we can get pretty extreme and go off and live in the wilderness with nothing but a loincloth and a Bible in an effort to avoid engaging with worldly things. How far do we go in shunning this world and still serve Christ?
nope i read my bible , pray alot , TRUST in Jesus , i dont consume myself with Social media , why should i i love the peace , quiet , reading a book , listening to birds singing , and i enjoy my solitude , the problem with this generation they think technology was created by God lol when it was created by Sinful prideful man and although man begins with good intentions , with Greed , pride and Idolatry it ends bad , i challange you to get rid of social media for one year ! and you will either jump off the building freaking out , or it will draw you closer to GOD and Trusting in HIS WORD ;) God bless

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
like bitchute leading people to get rich without working for it
Wait, is this for reals? BitChute can make me rich without working for it? Why am I just hearing about this NOW?!

In all seriousness, BitChute is not the great evil. I have some sermons up on BitChute. There are exposes of Freemasonry and the poison jab. And it's not censored or actively pushing evil like YouTube/Farcebook.

Did you know that kids' videos are having messages promoting suicide spliced in on YouTube? As in the platform itself -- not the user uploading their video -- splicing stuff in during video processing?

Did you know that Farcebook has supported transgender perverts and enabled them to groom children? FB also has allowed things like child marriage advertising because it's a "societal norm" in some countries.

BitChute is at least a neutral tool. YouTube and FB are governmental tools used for societal molding, psyops, and propaganda.

F

FrancisClare

Trusting in Jesus
Reading the Bible alone

you cant love both
not going there
it in heaven lol

sooner the better i say
BIBLE !

F

FrancisClare

What the Sam hill is a big chute?

F

FrancisClare

Great picture! Never seen anything like it!

F

FrancisClare

Not Big chute, Bit chute. It is a dumpster for bits, a place to throw out your useless time wasting computer bits.
Boy I must really be out of touch! I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Boy I must really be out of touch! I haven't a clue what you are talking about.
Play on words. A bit is a tiny piece of computer code. If you make a video or a "tweet" it is composed of computer "bits".

F

FrancisClare

No offence intended but that doesn't make any sense to me. Sounds like I'm better off not getting it.