Black helicopters and chemtrails over your house?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol yes Happens like every week nothing new they Just fly over zzzzoom.

In the US there is an increasing number of people reporting black military style helicopters flying over neighborhoods, especially late at night. I was visiting a friend out of state and every night I heard strange sounds I couldn't place. One night I was outside late at night and witnessed the helicopters myself. This had been the strange sounds I was hearing every night. They did not live near an airport or military base for there to be regular flyover.
I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, but I do find the copters disconcerting.

The chem trails are an old conspiracy theory I've never bought into.
 
I've seen many chemtrails, more where I currently am than anywhere else,I figure that if God is cool with them then so am I.
 
In the US there is an increasing number of people reporting black military style helicopters flying over neighborhoods, especially late at night. I was visiting a friend out of state and every night I heard strange sounds I couldn't place. One night I was outside late at night and witnessed the helicopters myself. This had been the strange sounds I was hearing every night. They did not live near an airport or military base for there to be regular flyover.
I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, but I do find the copters disconcerting.

The chem trails are an old conspiracy theory I've never bought into.

Please post some of the photos for us, since with everyone and his dog having a cell phone camera these days, I know there must be thousands taken.
 
Well i know as a Child we lived near the military base so that tend to happen often and also now i live near an airfield so Yay Plains and Helicopters :)
 
With all of the nefarious things that have been proven to be facts it sounds plausible that someone would do something like test stuff on people.
 
Maybe not the black eyed kid's who I think are just tweakers having fun with everyone BUT definitely the whole twilight zone thing.
 
Does anyone have black helicopters and chemtrails over your house?

No, but my neighbors have a monkee moose in their yard.
Hope this helps out a bit.
b0654.gif



Even if the government was trying to poison people (which is actually possible when one remembers these are the end times and satan has come down with a vengence)... if you drink (take in) any deadly thing it shall not hurt you (Mark 16:18)

Yeah, you boys putting your trust in medical science fixing to be in a bad way... with the days of disease showing up they have no idea what to do about that are resistant to known medical treatments... medical science is falling further behind the 8 ball with each passing day.

In these end times we need to be trusting the Lord 100% with every aspect of our lives.

Oh and concerning the black eyed little children... those are demons manifesting in the flesh... there are documented cases of this and those that let them in or have fear of them not knowing your authority in Christ Jesus can be damaged by them.

Lots of freaky stuff going on as evil continues to be unleashed against mankind in satan's attempt to prevent as many as possible from being in agreement with Jesus Christ so 'ol slewfoot can take them to hell with him.
 
for the last few recent years, we have had helicopters flying pretty low over our property
and in close proximity: we really feel that that are 'dumping', for we are experiencing
smells that, at our age, we have NEVER smelled before...'we both have exceptional smellers':eek:

also, maybe just coincidence, but there have been several 'busts' of home grown meth busts
in our immediate area...just had a new couple move in real close, and the first thing we noticed
was that they had 'two CON flags displayed right on their front porch and next to their trailer
they have parked a big camper, just sayin...keep in mind, there's 'lots' we're not say'in...:rolleyes:
 
Chemtrails I've seen quite a few rimes now but with planes spraying some sort of liquid. I found out it was something to do with the EU (Where we are) spraying sulphuric acid to combat climate change...(Or that was the story I heard! They may be spraying acid but it will harm rather then heal our environment unless we have some sort of alkaline pollution locally).
Now these chemtrails are visibly very different to watching an aircraft flying high, and to watch a few aircraft zigzagging back and fore in the sky to form a mesh of spray (Which is what ive personally witnessed more then once) one has to conclude it is not the normal jet vapour or a normal passenger plane service we usually see.
Hence I conclude that this is happening, but the reason why I can only speculate, and I know that where I live is a weapons testing area so I conclude something is being tested.
One thing I have noticed though is after spraying it forms a layer of cloud like a blanket over the whole area even though it has been a bright sunny cloudless day, so to conclude it does not take a genius to say they are man created.