Black is Beautiful - My Date With a Crow!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

A short video about an encounter with crows, birds, and how birds have an important role in the Bible, and a symbolic inspiration from nature sent from God. From a town by the ocean renowned for a myriad of birds, with a bird spring festival in May.

These beautiful creatures, loved by God, mentioned often in the Bible, like all of creation, should remind us of our responsibility commanded by God to be good stewards of nature.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Aww they're so cute! It amazes me how smart Crows can be

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Aww they're so cute! It amazes me how smart Crows can be
Thanks! I enjoyed the other day in the sun. It's snowing today again, but not too cold. I believe crows are among the smartest of birds. Here we also have Ravens which are like crows, only much larger and I'm not sure of their habits, if they are similar to crows in behavior.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018

A short video about an encounter with crows, birds, and how birds have an important role in the Bible, and a symbolic inspiration from nature sent from God. From a town by the ocean renowned for a myriad of birds, with a bird spring festival in May.

These beautiful creatures, loved by God, mentioned often in the Bible, like all of creation, should remind us of our responsibility commanded by God to be good stewards of nature.
Very misleading title :p