Black Lives Matter nominated for Nobel peace prize

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

A Norwegian lawmaker has nominated BLM for the Nobel PEACE prize. Can you imagine that?! After a summer of destruction, burning down businesses, beating/murdering people in the streets, tearing down statues, attacking cops with whatever they could get their hands on, and taking over 8 city blocks and renaming it, some moron nominates BLM for a PEACE prize. Like the Bible says, wrong will become right. If there ever was a time, this is it. I'm dizzy with shaking my head lately at the utter stupidity of people. Here I go again... smh

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The Nobel folks are far less than noble in their intentions. They did award it to BHO before he did anything and that was the most he accomplished in his entire administration. I am grateful that he was not able to do much and hope God will do the same for Joe and Camelhump.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
The Nobel folks are far less than noble in their intentions. They did award it to BHO before he did anything and that was the most he accomplished in his entire administration. I am grateful that he was not able to do much and hope God will do the same for Joe and Camelhump.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Did they ever say why they awarded obama the award?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Did they ever say why they awarded obama the award?
Among the reasons it gave, the Nobel Committee lauded Obama for his "extraordinary
efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

Mar 4, 2020
Just going to leave this here:

Domestic terrorism as defined by the F B I:

"Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature."

Sound familiar?

Jul 9, 2020
A Norwegian lawmaker has nominated BLM for the Nobel PEACE prize. Can you imagine that?! After a summer of destruction, burning down businesses, beating/murdering people in the streets, tearing down statues, attacking cops with whatever they could get their hands on, and taking over 8 city blocks and renaming it, some moron nominates BLM for a PEACE prize. Like the Bible says, wrong will become right. If there ever was a time, this is it. I'm dizzy with shaking my head lately at the utter stupidity of people. Here I go again... smh
Yes, this is ridiculous. I agree. However, the fact that BlackCrimeMatters is nominated is kinda good in that it gives clarity to the fact that the whole nobel prize thing is just a big joke. Just laugh at it. And don't take any of these nobel prize winners very seriously either. The entire system is a sham.

K

kaylagrl

Yes, this is ridiculous. I agree. However, the fact that BlackCrimeMatters is nominated is kinda good in that it gives clarity to the fact that the whole nobel prize thing is just a big joke. Just laugh at it. And don't take any of these nobel prize winners very seriously either. The entire system is a sham.
Boy when we agree we agree! Total sham,the Nobel Peace Prize is meaningless and not to be taken seriously. What a pity.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Boy when we agree we agree! Total sham,the Nobel Peace Prize is meaningless and not to be taken seriously. What a pity.
Well IDK about not taken seriously Trump was nominated for one his year, too. :)

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
:ROFL: Roll on floor laughing

Peace? Maybe in the Twilight Zone but in reality, people died and cities burned.

It would be different if the leaders called for the extremists to stop and took the effort to host safe rallies but they did the opposite.

K

kaylagrl

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Roger has a sense of humor? That one made the milk come out my nose.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
That is truly sad. But then, they gave Obama one, so.................... facepalm.png

G

Godsgirl83

Can anyone tell me what BLM or former nominated persons/groups (such as below) have to do with PEACE ?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah apparently you can burn down entire city blocks and be nominated for the Nobel Peace prize
Also Obama dropped more bombs in the middle East than any president in US history

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Peace? Methinks the Nobel organization should get some (insert offensive slang term here) and just call it what it is: an Activist Prize.