Black Lives Matters?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Dec 30, 2019
Aborted babies go to Heaven. IF people want to go to Heaven then they need to be reconciled with their child. Everyone in Heaven gets along with each other. We do not get into Heaven unless we love everyone there in Heaven. That is why we need to learn how to get along with people while we are still here on this Earth. As Jesus said we are to pray: Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be Done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying black lives matter, and supporting an end to policy brutality. No one ever said that ONLY black lives matter. Black people clearly feel they are being targeted disproportionately by police brutality, and so far all I have ever heard are slanderous ad hominem attacks on the movement with zero evidence that they are wrong. It would be an act of peacemaking (and last I checked, those people are blessed, if I understand Jesus correctly...) just to take a moment and show a little solidarity with black people.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying black lives matter, and supporting an end to policy brutality. No one ever said that ONLY black lives matter. Black people clearly feel they are being targeted disproportionately by police brutality, and so far all I have ever heard are slanderous ad hominem attacks on the movement with zero evidence that they are wrong. It would be an act of peacemaking (and last I checked, those people are blessed, if I understand Jesus correctly...) just to take a moment and show a little solidarity with black people.
I posted this on another thread:

BLM is a black supremacy terrorist organization right from the start. If you don’t believe me, read the words of the hateful co founder of the group.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/blm-white-folks-govt-award/

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't think black lives matter is a terrorist organization. I think it is your slanderous words about them that are white supremacist.
You did not click on or read the words of the co founder. That would be an ignorant act on your part to comment without reading. I know you didn't, because if you did, you wouldn't have said what you did.

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
I have heard enough words from black people directly who support the movement and for exactly the reason advertised: because black people are disproportionately targeted by police brutality. I have heard enough already that I don't need to hear any more "links".

It's slander stemming from white nationalists waving the Christian flag all the while, and I will have no part of it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Since you did not look, I'll post it here for ya:

The BLM Founder Who Begged Allah For Strength Not To ‘Kill Sub Human Whites’ Received A Government Award ‘Encouraging A Run For Public Office’
The unearthed comments from Yusra Khogali follows co-founders of the U.S. branch of Black Lives Matter (BLM) being exposed by The National Pulse for vowing to oppose capitalism and claiming “we’re trained Marxists.”

The daughter of Sudanese refugees has also insisted white people are “recessive genetic defects” who should be “wiped out,” that “whiteness is not humxness,” and “white skin is sub-humxn” in 2015 Facebook posts.
Despite these clearly racist attacks, Khogali received a Canadian government-sanctioned “Young Women in Leadership Award” in 2018.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't think black lives matter is a terrorist organization. I think it is your slanderous words about them that are white supremacist.
BLM is absolutely a terrorist organization and don't care squat about the actual black people they supposedly represent.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I have heard enough words from black people directly who support the movement and for exactly the reason advertised: because black people are disproportionately targeted by police brutality. I have heard enough already that I don't need to hear any more "links".

It's slander stemming from white nationalists waving the Christian flag all the while, and I will have no part of it.
2019- 9 unarmed black men killed by police.

2019- 25 unarmed white men killed by police.

those are called facts. try using them sometimes.

all lives matter.

Mar 4, 2020
Being a domestic terror organization may actually be a stretch, so I agree with you there, but the definition for domestic terror actually covers those who use violence to promote the political or ideological influence of their group. You decide.

At minimum they are a racist, violent, hate group that promote violence against whites, especially police officers. That much is indisputable. What's particularly worrisome about them is that they aren't fringe like most hate groups these days; they are wide out in the open receiving political support from major political parties and financial support from large businesses that are staples in the national economy.

Apr 15, 2017
IF Black Lives Matter then why are they not anti-abortion? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. White women are five times less likely to have an abortion than black women. https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2020/02/25/abortion-the-overlooked-tragedy-for-black-americans/
What is strange is since June 20 in Chicago there have been 18 children under the age of 18 years that were shot.

They won't stop shooting even when they are protesting black lives matter.

Oh and another thing that is crazy, Kanye West said he is running for president in 2020, and Elon Musk said he will support him.

Oh and another thing that is scary, RNA genetic coding, and nanotechnolgy with nanochips smaller than microchips are at the forefront of the vaccination race.

It is scary to have nanochips in you that can live inside living tissue, and that can be controlled, which they have nanobots.

K

kaylagrl

Black Lives Matter is 100% against the Bible, no Christian should support it. Period!!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
2019- 9 unarmed black men killed by police.

2019- 25 unarmed white men killed by police.

those are called facts. try using them sometimes.

all lives matter.
Also with facts, the media do not like to define unarmed or give the details of each case. The majority of unarmed deaths are justified. Unarmed could be a brutal fight or chokehold on an officer, a threat of a bomb while holding people hostage and then there was no bomb, or when none compliant they reach into their waist which is a normal location for a handgun.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
What is strange is since June 20 in Chicago there have been 18 children under the age of 18 years that were shot.

They won't stop shooting even when they are protesting black lives matter.

Oh and another thing that is crazy, Kanye West said he is running for president in 2020, and Elon Musk said he will support him.

Oh and another thing that is scary, RNA genetic coding, and nanotechnolgy with nanochips smaller than microchips are at the forefront of the vaccination race.

It is scary to have nanochips in you that can live inside living tissue, and that can be controlled, which they have nanobots.
Lol Kanye said he would back in 2015 also. He said his party would be called the Birthday party lol.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
Black lives matter is not really about black lives. In fact if you are a black conservative who does not agree with the LGBTQetc people they will kick you out.

Mission statement:
" We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. "

They clearly state they are against a nuclear family (father, mother). They are for homosexuality which is actually what it's about.

While they are against police brutality they are NOT for black lives in general. That is why you see defund the police but no protests for black children dying in the streets... Unless done by a white person of course.

They are essentially another outlet for the liberal media. Democrats get 10% of the funds from it and no one even knows where the money donated goes. So yea... They are for abortion.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Black Lives Matter is 100% against the Bible, no Christian should support it. Period!!
Black Lives Matter the organization is definitely against the Bible.

And technically All Lives Matter is the Biblical response. Justice for all. Equality for all. Just as our pledge and Constitution say.

The country was united on George Floyd for justice.

As for the other Atlanta man who stole the tazer well the facts played out different.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...because black people are disproportionately targeted by police brutality
Black people also disproportionately chose lives of crime. While there is some police brutality there is a LOT of murder committed by blacks on blacks. So shouldn't we be talking about "black brutality" against their own people?

"According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites."

'One reader, “James”, wrote: “It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.'

" There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015. By contrast, only 258 blacks were killed by police gunfire that year. 5. The percentage of blacks arrested for crimes is consistent with police reports. This is according to the National Crime Victimization Survey, as well as this 1985 study"