Blain's conversations with God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I can't explain it to you.
No you cant because you know you don't have the words to do so. This isn't about visions and fantasy things there is something going on behind the scenes in the spirit he is up to something and he is changing people I am merely writing what he says to write you have no idea how much of him I have been able to learn

I said before it all begins with surrender when you make him your Lord and when you do you become kingdom minded you are for the kingdom you anticipate any opportunity to spread it and bring it here but there is a time for work and a time for rest and right now in my rest with him this is some of the things that have happened and that he spoke to me.

Jul 14, 2019
Dreams have their place. I'd say if it drew you closer to God then it was beneficial. Too much busyness causes dreams according to the Bible, unless they're from God like Joseph or something. We have to match it to Scripture. I know a guy who dreamed of a woman then said he was going to steal her from her husband because it was God's will which totally doesn't match the Bible. But your dream could be God showing you to win souls. I won't say bad of it. Just pray about it.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Dreams have their place. I'd say if it drew you closer to God then it was beneficial. Too much busyness causes dreams according to the Bible, unless they're from God like Joseph or something. We have to match it to Scripture. I know a guy who dreamed of a woman then said he was going to steal her from her husband because it was God's will which totally doesn't match the Bible. But your dream could be God showing you to win souls. I won't say bad of it. Just pray about it.
Well the cause of the dream was because I was in worship with him just being in tuned with him being in a state of worship singing along with worship music

This is when it happened and I saw what I saw, honestly I am going through a phase with him right now where he is drawing me into deeper waters with him so I may not be online much for a while

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
One of the most beautiful things that scriptures have shown me in recent years is that... Holyness is Love, when it comes to God.
Just something to think about. :)

God bless
pickles

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
@ResidentAlien
Love others as yourself.
If you could open your eyes
This verse is a simple but amazing one. I have spent the last few days in meditating on God and I have come to understand that we tend to see God in one dimension
He is many things he is love he is holy he is righteous he is king he is the creater of the universe he also our father our brother our comforter our strength but we tend to have him as one thing at a time depending on where we are at in life or our walk

We talk about these qualities but we fail to understand exactly the massive quality of each of these attributes.
His love for instance we all talk about it we teach it we reside in it we see it in scripture all the time but if we understood the gravity of his love it would leave us flabbergasted utterly unable to move or speak imagine the entire universe in all of it's endlessness can you imagine if this was compared to his love and yet even with all that vast endless space it still is merely a drop of his love

Now think of every attribute of his and compare it the same way. It isn't really thought upon often exactly how immense and awesome he is we read scripture we teach and do things of God but when you sit and just soak in him just sit and be with him taking time to really synchronize with him you recieve things that normally you wouldn't

There is a deeper depth to him a mystery that only those who would seek to know it with a passion would be allowed to grasp. He is doing something and is calling us to deeper realms with him and I can't help but feel we really don't have time we need to really get serious with him.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
This verse is a simple but amazing one. I have spent the last few days in meditating on God and I have come to understand that we tend to see God in one dimension
He is many things he is love he is holy he is righteous he is king he is the creater of the universe he also our father our brother our comforter our strength but we tend to have him as one thing at a time depending on where we are at in life or our walk

We talk about these qualities but we fail to understand exactly the massive quality of each of these attributes.
His love for instance we all talk about it we teach it we reside in it we see it in scripture all the time but if we understood the gravity of his love it would leave us flabbergasted utterly unable to move or speak imagine the entire universe in all of it's endlessness can you imagine if this was compared to his love and yet even with all that vast endless space it still is merely a drop of his love

Now think of every attribute of his and compare it the same way. It isn't really thought upon often exactly how immense and awesome he is we read scripture we teach and do things of God but when you sit and just soak in him just sit and be with him taking time to really synchronize with him you recieve things that normally you wouldn't

There is a deeper depth to him a mystery that only those who would seek to know it with a passion would be allowed to grasp. He is doing something and is calling us to deeper realms with him and I can't help but feel we really don't have time we need to really get serious with him.
My brother, you have excellent qualities. Ever since I read your post, I know that you have the heart to understand others. This is a manifestation of loving others, so God will use us at the right time to convey His love.

Most of the time, it's not that people can't really be in sync with God, it's just that people have worldly worries,For example, I might think more about myself. I might know what's right, but I don't do it because I'm worried about lot of things.This is already mentioned in the Bible.

I'd like to give you some advice, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate.
Have you talked about these things in the church you attended?
Can you make an appointment with a pastor to speak about your conversation with God in church.

Maybe you don't need to think about starting with a bank account with a lot of money,You can use Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, any we-media platform to communicate God's love, your communication with God, and God's relationship with everyone.

One thing you need to understand is that you have become involved in being "king" with God to govern the world through your message to others.

And I hope that anyone in this forum understands that,We do not issue government orders as if we were the president of a country.

Reign with Jesus Christ, not as a secular president, but through our preaching and acting of God's love

To rule the world as king with Jesus Christ,Like a herd of spontaneous ants, we do not need Kings or Kings to command us. All our commands come from God's love.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
My brother, you have excellent qualities. Ever since I read your post, I know that you have the heart to understand others. This is a manifestation of loving others, so God will use us at the right time to convey His love.

Most of the time, it's not that people can't really be in sync with God, it's just that people have worldly worries,For example, I might think more about myself. I might know what's right, but I don't do it because I'm worried about lot of things.This is already mentioned in the Bible.

I'd like to give you some advice, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate.
Have you talked about these things in the church you attended?
Can you make an appointment with a pastor to speak about your conversation with God in church.

Maybe you don't need to think about starting with a bank account with a lot of money,You can use Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, any we-media platform to communicate God's love, your communication with God, and God's relationship with everyone.

One thing you need to understand is that you have become involved in being "king" with God to govern the world through your message to others.

And I hope that anyone in this forum understands that,We do not issue government orders as if we were the president of a country.

Reign with Jesus Christ, not as a secular president, but through our preaching and acting of God's love

To rule the world as king with Jesus Christ,Like a herd of spontaneous ants, we do not need Kings or Kings to command us. All our commands come from God's love.
sADLY i HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GO TO THAT CHURCH AS MY RIDE FOR SOME REASON WILL NOT RESPOND TO ME HE HASN'T SPOKEN TO ME IN AT LEAST A MONTH AND i HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SPEAK TO A PASTOR FROM THERE i JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW AS THEY DON'T HAVE A WEBSITE
bUT i WOULD AGREE IT ISN'T THAT PEOPLE CANNOT SYNCH WITH gOD LIFE JUST GETS IN THE WAY AND THE THING IS THAT IS WHY i KEEP MENTIONING BEING KINGDOM MINDED.
wHEN WE WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WHAT IS OUR FIRST THOUGHT? dO WE GO THROUGH A MENTAL LIST OF THINGS WE NEED TO DO TODAY OR DO WE HAVE IT IN OUR MIND TO SEE HOW gOD IS GOING TO MOVE TODAY.

wE CAN LIVE OUR DAILY LIVES BUT IF WE DO IT WITH A KINGDOM MIND TO BE AT THE READY FOR HIM TO USE USE US THEN EVERY DAY IS LIKE AN ADVENTURE WE LIVE IN THE WORLD BUT WHEN YOU HAVE THAT KIND OF MIND SET DON'T HOPE TO SEE HOW gOD IS GOING TO MOVE EXPECT IT.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Seek him, and he will give you more.
it's a process that takes time.
Yes it is a process one that requires a very thirsty heart for him and it also requires us to seek his presence.

When your in his poresence it is unreal it is like being home at last like being enveloped in his righteousness and goodness you can't help but worship him in all his glory

This is where we get a bigger piece of the pie we learn and take in things about him we couldn't otherwise

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Yes it is a process one that requires a very thirsty heart for him and it also requires us to seek his presence.

When your in his poresence it is unreal it is like being home at last like being enveloped in his righteousness and goodness you can't help but worship him in all his glory

This is where we get a bigger piece of the pie we learn and take in things about him we couldn't otherwise
很多时候我们与神交流只是倾诉自己的烦恼和事情,但其实神需要倾诉的事情更多,他爱着每一个人,每一个人都需要不同程度的帮助,有时候神没有回应我们的请求,不是他不能回应,而是他想看到的是,我们做出的行动去回应他.

Most of the time we communicate with God just to talk about our troubles and things, but actually God needs to talk about more things. He loves everyone and everyone needs help to varying degrees. Sometimes God doesn't respond to our requests, not because he can't respond, but because he wants to see our actions to respond to him.

就像上帝在这段对话中告诉你的一样。

Just like what God is telling you in this conversation.