Blain's Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Oh, Blain!
Thank you so much for sharing your testimony. My heart goes out to you.
I'm at loss for words which doesn't happen to me often, lol.
But I will say that I will never understand why people have to go through the things like you went through and I will never understand why people would put others through things like that... especially their own children. However, what I do know is that we have a Father in heaven who loves you so very much and He wants the absolute best for you. I also know that God has a plan for you and your life and it's all in His timing.
I've read in other comments that there are people in your life who don't think very highly of you and they also don't share your love for God. I think perhaps you're in their lives to be a witness? Perhaps, I'll never know but I know for sure that you are definitely a light in the darkness, Blain.
Once again, thanks for sharing your testimony.
Hang in there, my friend!

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
`Not till the loom is silent, and the shuttle cease to fly,

Will God unfold His wisdom, and explain the reason why,

The dark threads are as needful, in the weaver`s skillful hands,

As the threads on gold and silver, in the pattern He has planned.`

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
I thought on the poem above in relation to your life Blain, and this is what I think -

The world is in darkness and only makes dark threads. Then when we turn to the Lord His `silver` of salvation brings forgiveness, and we see you forgiving too. Then the `gold,` is your faith, trust and belief in the Lord. So, the Lord brings these into stark contrast to the dark threads that tried to kill you, or make you bitter, but the Lord has made the pattern of your life a glorious picture.

`Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, (and that is all some people see of us) the inward man is being renewed day by day. ` (2 Cor. 4: 16)

all the best, bro, Marilyn.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I wish people were blessed by my presence but honestly my family thinks im an idiot and they dont share my love for God. I remember how I would tell them about the love God and I share and pour my heart out and they would just look at me and think I was crazy, honestly the only family who seems to understand is my family here in cc. I was not given an understanding family in life and I cant tell you how even my foster family has screwed my and my life up because of them not being a good parent.

and trust me I am not exactly a good person either, I may have the right heart but I have done things that no Christian would ever do and honestly if I was a copy of me and didnt know I was and I saw and I heard of the things I did I would say he is no Christian. You all know my heart because I always speak it on here but in the outside world no one can know my heart because they would attack it and reject it. In the world outside the forums I have no one whom I can reveal what is truly in my heart and so they see the blain that is sort of going through the motions.

I hear them gossiping about others and It hurts me inside but I never let them know, I constantly see how they act and it saddens me. I know they talk bad about me I know they dont have one good thing to say about me and honestly because of some of the things I did I could understand but still I can read their hearts as if it was an open book, and its not good.

God told me in a dream a long time ago that I have to make them a loving and happy family because I longed for this so much but I have no idea how I am supposed to do that when they dont even listen to the simple things I say. I keep going I fight the good fight with an upbeat loving heart and attitude but the truth and reality of my life and my family is very sorrowful. I am not innocent in this but I am the one who gets hurt and is saddened because I know Jesus.
Life on this earth painful!

Blain doesn't live on the Earth all that often I see.

Even if you see him physically, the Master is loving Him with His close presence most of the time.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Life on this earth painful!

Blain doesn't live on the Earth all that often I see.

Even if you see him physically, the Master is loving Him with His close presence most of the time.
Oh my friend trust me all this was for a reason I was given one of the worst cards in life to start out with trust me rated R doesn't cover nit, but if life has given you a bad hand in life fight for a better one

If pain is a great teacher then learn from it take everything thrown at you and glean something from it use it to what the enemy meant for bad into something meant for good. As if asny suffering oor attacks from the enemy ever mattered to begin with how pitiful their attemps are when God has a;lready set in stone who we are tyo him as if any powers of hell had the nerve and delusion to think they had any say in all of this.

Peop;e talk about things like this yet we lack the faith to take him at his word that with faith anything is possible with God.

Just watch and see I will prove different I will be tyhe testimony of his great love and all knowing I am using my pain and my suffering even now as I only have 120 dollars to my name after rent he uses me to give even though I have so little and I am in constant health issues trust me even with what I speak on here you don't understand the gravity of the situation so many tyimes I have had to call 911 just for fluids and nutition even just a horrible sandwitch from the hospital was the best thing I ever ate.

Not to mention the whole eye situation IO cannot afford the ye drops needed for my eyes.

I have dealt with opposion in so many way that I cannot explain it in words here believe me none of you can understand the physical and mental and spiritual battles I have to constantly deal with how many times I have been near death but I speak of all thid not for attention but because even though I know all to well what real pain is what real suiffering it how no one ever seems to listens and I have no choice but to accept the consequences of others who I at this point have no choice but to rely on others I cannot even leave mt apartment because of my health and eyes.

And yet it doesn't tear me down it activates me I come on here because I legit found the truthy of all truths the real deal I am learning and being given hidden truths and treasures of the kingdom itself and so much I want to just pour it all into everyone here I found him I mean I really found him.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Each scar tells it's story @Blain,
How you've managed to survive this is a miracle.

I know your testimony isn't the best but I do hope it's all behind you.

I just wish you where closer as I could help you so much.

i feel this is the reason the lord has shown you so much, and why the lord has given you so much insight into his world that you often share with us.

because he loves you so much, it's probably the only way a person can be kept alive and have hope to keep pushing through and want to keep on living, as to why the lord as took you on the journeys he has.

and given you the invites and insight he has.

Because all tho your scars may be something you can now handle, scars like yours don't dispear.

To each person he gives a measure of faith.

But to some he gives much more,

Your one of the people blain, a treasure to the lord and us.

See you soon bro ❤️

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
To Blain, Lover of God

Glorious is the Lord that when scars are smitten
Over the scars His flaming love is written

We don't understand and never could
Why these wounds are given or should

But by faith a beautiful heart as a flower opens
To the Master who cannot stop loving us with sweet words to us spoken