Thank you so much. I am here for your burdens too, k? No accident indeed, dear brother. I am looking so forward to forever with Him and all my family in Him.Here as well, Charli Bear, it is no accident we were drawn here for His kingdom, to share one another's burdens till we are with Him.
That will be soon, the short time we have left here is the only time for eternity we will be away from his presence.
bless you
I am in tears. You are wonderfully kind. Thank you, that in the midst of the muck, you think to offer yourself as a shelter. I will be grateful for it as these time are inevitable. Big squishy hugs.Thanks for consistently being a safe place to go and for not defining me by this. I can not count the times your words have blessed me here, not just the ones spoken to me. I think many agree with me. Thank you for your kindness and YOUR encouragement. Your genuine heart radiates through the keyboard, truly. I really appreciate your prayers, Sister. Hey, I hope you know that I want to be here for you too.
Love the way you expressed this because it describes it well...
I've gone through times of such emotional pain it hurt to breath...
I am glad you made it through those times. Please know that should this happen again, my heart and prayers are open to you. Thanks for blessing me this day.
Thank you so much for your prayers, truly. Thank you so very much. I feel stronger and more hopeful today. I pray you are well.Yes, Laughing heart, and, I just enjoyed and prayed for her and all who are in her life, especially the wonderful ones in the avatar. They each touch my heart as His Own with a wonderful eternity before them.
Blessings, in Jesus name
Here as well, Charli Bear, it is no accident we were drawn here for His kingdom, to share one another's burdens till we are with Him.
That will be soon, the short time we have left here is the only time for eternity we will be away from his presence.
bless you