BLM (Black Lives Matter) is a type of Baal worship.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Do you not think Abe should have gone to war.
Since that war resolved nothing but created hatred, animosity, and the destruction of the South, it was indeed a stupid war. Wars resolve nothing, and that is seen throughout history. "The war to end all wars" led to another war, which led to another war (the Cold War).

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
I'm comparing black on black crime compared to blacks killed by white cops. Far more black people are killed within their own community by their own community. While I get what you are saying, the rate of crime in the community, like Chicago, is out of control, completely. No one talks about that. Nor abortion, black babies are five times more likely to be aborted than white.
No, I'm saying why are the issues talking the most black lives being utterly ignored by BLM and protesters. Don't you think the issue taking the MOST lives should be in the news? Two biggest issues in the black community taking lives are black on black crime and abortion.
I think it's important to note that your initial reply to me was to a post where I specifically said "since we're talking about the phrase now and not the movement..."

The important distinction was made at the outset. Was the very first thing written in my post.

I've been speaking on the phrase (and mindset behind it) and not on the movement as soon as issue was taken with the phrase.

Now if I may answer your points.

----

Let's imagine two groups:

- Community A
- Community B

Let's say for both groups there was a 50/50 even split between "upstanding citizens" and "degenerate criminals" living in both communities.

Let's say crime is inversely proportional to the effort of group C, the police force, "protecting & serving" both communities. So the more group C "protects and serves", the less crime there is in either community. Group C keeps the criminal element at bay.

Finally, let's assume that the "upstanding citizens" from both groups want nothing more than to live their lives in peace. They mind their own business and leave policing of crime to group C, expecting to be safe day in and day out.

Problem: crime increases in group B's community.

The "upstanding citizens" in Group B complain that group C isn't "protecting and serving" their community as well as it is for group A and are instead treating EVERYONE in group B the same...like "criminals". And this becomes apparent with immerging instances of group C mistreating "upstanding citizens" of group B.

Meanwhile "upstanding citizens" from group A look at group B as a whole and complain, "what's their issue?? why isn't group B focused on the things killing their people more (like their high crime rate) than on their issues with group C"?

....but group C is the difference-maker to solve for things like the high crime rate in group B's community.

----

The high black-on-black crime statistic is literally the proof, the testimony, the 2nd witness that confirms there's a problem with the police force "protecting & serving" the black community to the measure it does for other communities.

One of the issues I've noticed is that the black community gets treated like they're a single organism or entity more so than other ethnicities...by EVERY other ethnicity (including black people). They're seen as "black first" and then whatever else they are second. So whatever happens with one subset (like the criminal element) reflects on ALL of them equally like a stain. They're not seen as individuals first. They're seen as blacks (and whatever assumptions that identifier holds, until proven otherwise).

So "upstanding citizens" are incorrectly grouped together with "degenerate criminals", and it becomes the citizens responsibility to police crime even though:

- a crime is a crime and should be handled properly by the police

- And a criminal is a criminal.

- And an upstanding citizen is an upstanding citizen and shouldnt be treated like a criminal by the police (until proven otherwise).

...all regardless of skin color or ethnic background.

However, with this specific community, they're "black first" to where a crime becomes a "black-on-black" crime; an issue where it's said "they" are killing "themselves"...and yet I've never heard phrases like this said for asian-on-asian crime or white-on-white crime, which we know happens.

For a crime of murder, with other ethnicities and communities "a murderer killed a victim". But for the black community "a black killed a black...again", becoming a burden for upstanding citizens to bear simply because they're the same skin color. People are conditioned to treat blacks as all the same - as a rule - until an exception is otherwise proven.

If race/ethnicity didn't matter and if we treated all lives equally, would this still be the case? I think not.

This is exactly why, as a comparison, initially brought up how well Jewish people are treated even though their religion can literally be proven to have a foundation in Ba'al worship, and even though they're guilty of literal human rights violations and crimes against international law.

Can you separate Heil Hitler from Nazis? No you can't. And the Confederate battle flag is coming down all over the country because people see it as racist.
My reply was made here.

I assume the people I speak with here have a measure of intelligence to discern nuance...until otherwise proven.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Since that war resolved nothing but created hatred, animosity, and the destruction of the South, it was indeed a stupid war. Wars resolve nothing, and that is seen throughout history. "The war to end all wars" led to another war, which led to another war (the Cold War).
The civil war was just, and it's outcomes are without comprehension.

To think of slavery's evils is beyond human imagination, and it has applied to every race upon the face of the earth.

African kings and tribal leaders owned, traded, and sold black slaves

The Jews were slaves on many occasions in the bible., Egypt & Babylon.

The Europeans had slaves of various races other than black.

Asian slavery tooooo

Slavery, all races and nations

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Not a hard concept at all, BLM is a leftist commie platform in a false campaign speech.

The desired outcome is leftist democratic control, it's not about Black Lives, as many have posted, it's leftist control.

US Black on Black homicides accounts for 90% of all Black homicides, if BLM was really concerned about Black Lives, this would be the starting point?

BLM is a false claim to divide the country, for a targeted result of winning the 2020 election and democratic leftist control.

Win the 2020 election, defund the police, "Try" to disarm American citizens, transfer wealth and private property to the leftist government, while transfering policing powers to a central controled military.

Your now living in Maduros Venezuela, where civil war and chaos will be a way of life.
To do all of this it makes sense that they would make all this happen, I even suspect the virus was a kind of cover up. I mean everything went down hill with the start of that virus I wasn't exposed and I have a weaker immune system than normal people maybe God protected me but I also think this virus was blown out the water on purpose to ease people into that state of panick and fear, my own older sister won't let her daughter anywhere near anyone because of how paranoid she has become over this virus and once people are in that kind of mindset then make a chaotic racial issue and people are already struggling to keep their anxiety and fear in check but then that happens and it is no surprise people are acting like five year olds

You are absolutely right blm is not about black people it is to do exactly what it has done and it was easy to do as well, they are setting things up and I would not be surprised if this year is a major stepping stone to the tribulation

Nov 23, 2013
The question is, why are people refusing and willfully blind to it? I don't get it.
People in this country have been fed propaganda since at least the fifties and maybe earlier than that. People are conditioned to believe Dan Rather and trust government officials because they have the American people’s best interest at heart.

Couple that with at least 12 years of indoctrination in public schools and then you have sheeple. Sheeple are incapable of critical thinking.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
People in this country have been fed propaganda since at least the fifties and maybe earlier than that. People are conditioned to believe Dan Rather and trust government officials because they have the American people’s best interest at heart.

Couple that with at least 12 years of indoctrination in public schools and then you have sheeple. Sheeple are incapable of critical thinking.
The Commie (Willam Spady) Outcome Based Education was seen in the late 80's, the platform in dumbing down society, and is still in use today, under many different names.

Replacing desired outcomes of Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic with conditioned Attitudes, Values, and Behavior.

It appears you are on board, as you use one of the many OBE buzzwords, (Critical Thinking) :)

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Don't kneel to anyone ever.
The "black or dark Christ" is Baal, Baal was an African idol/demon worshiped by pagans, this same demon in Egypt was worshiped in the form of Seth, Anubis, etc.
See the Wikipedia article on Baal, and you will see that the gesture of the outstretched arm and closed hand is the same as done by the statue of Baal, as do the Black Lives Matter, communists, Afro groups, etc., all of whom love this same demon.
As is known, the Hebrews were light-skinned, and Jesus certainly also was light-skinned, although I do not believe he had light brown/blond hair and blue eyes, it is very likely that he looked like a typical Jewish and Syrian today, see the appearance of Solomon :
"My beloved [is] white and pink; he is the first among ten thousand.
His head [is like] the most refined gold, his hair is curly, black as a raven."
Song of Solomon 5:10-11
Racism pretending to be Christianity is disgusting.

Jul 23, 2018
The Commie (Willam Spady) Outcome Based Education was seen in the late 80's, the platform in dumbing down society, and is still in use today, under many different names.

Replacing desired outcomes of Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic with conditioned Attitudes, Values, and Behavior.

It appears you are on board, as you use one of the many OBE buzzwords, (Critical Thinking) :)
Yes
And television became a powerful tool for brainwashing. Situational ethics and moral tweaking to produce a product of sheeple.

Nov 23, 2013
I fully agree that "Radical" leftist commies have infiltrated government, however their influence is largely contained in liberal cities as seen in Portland, Seattle, California, New York, San Fransisco, etc

Even within these liberal strongholds, the moderate and conservatives outnumber these radical leftist.

There are liberals, moderates, and conservatives, that aren't in support of what you see in the news in these liberal cities, defund the police, loot and burn down the city in chaos, the vast majority of society opposes it.

The recent actions of chaos and rioting in the cities, is campaign advertisement for Trump/Pence 2020

The vast majority of American society enjoys capitalism, business and home ownership, jobs, cars, travel, and freedom.

A bunch of college kids dressed up in black attire, or the small groups demonstrating in the streets isn't gonna stop Trump/Pence 2020, the majority of Americans are well aware of what's at stake.

As for the government, they are being weeded out at the Federal level in vast numbers, and will be exposed in the liberal cities and States.

Americans don't want to live in a place of Chaos and Fear, even most liberal homosexuals have common sense regarding this radical chaos, regarding business and property values, not everybody lives in Detroit, where homes and businesses are worthless.
It's not just in those cities and states nor just in government, it's in all levels of government in every state and in every party. It's in churches, it's in colleges, media and it's in business. Look at any companies logo and you will find a swastika or a 666 or a circumpunct or 33 in every major corporation. I work for General Electric and our logo is a hidden swastika that most people will never recognize. They advertise their allegiance, the are all Luciferan's.

It doens't matter whether or not Americans want to live in a place of chaos and fear, they're gonna bring it. The chaos and fear is only here temporarily to break and divide this nation and then iron fisted order will be installed. When the elite are done with BLM and LBGTQ etc, you'll see just how much black lives don't matter to the elite... they are using them and their movements to divide and conuquer.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Not if you read the history of how the South was ravaged and ravished.

There could have easily been a genuinely just settlement where slave-owners were MORE THAN FAIRLY compensated for the loss of their slaves (without bloodshed) and the emancipated slaves were MORE THAN FAIRLY compensated for their losses. The amount of money that was spent on the war and its aftermath was probably a great deal more that just compensation for all parties concerned (without the loss of goodwill).

There were almost 2 million acres of *Unassigned Lands* in Oklahoma at that time. All former slaves could have been given generous parcels of land within that region, with sufficient cash to make a go of it. This was in Indian Territory so all blacks could have actually had their own independent state within that region. And all racial tensions could have been eliminated at that time (since this would in effect have been reparations, and written into law as reparations). Thus the matter of reparations could not have been brought up at this time.

And the Indians who were already there in Indian Territory should not have been cheated out of their lands either. In fact the federal government should have ensured that no outsiders would encroach of these lands without dire consequences. They could have ringed this area with forts and patrols to maintain peace in this region.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I ponder about civil war, pastor Dana coverston have a dream that may predict or give a clue about the next civil war and seem to me will happen this November or after November

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I ponder about civil war, pastor Dana coverston have a dream that may predict or give a clue about the next civil war and seem to me will happen this November or after November

I don't follow the dreams of your Dana Coverston, don't get on his plane and go to the jungle and drink the coolaid.

November 18
Mass suicide at Jonestown

David Hume Kennerly/Getty Images
On November 18, 1978, Peoples Temple founder Jim Jones leads hundreds of his followers in a mass murder-suicide at their agricultural commune in a remote part of the South American nation of Guyana. Many of Jones’ followers willingly ingested a poison-laced punch while others were forced to do so at gunpoint. The final death toll at Jonestown that day was 909; a third of those who perished were children

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

Were you raised in America?With a Television? How old are you?
It seems you're painting a very dark judgmental and enormous picture of all Americans there.

K

kaylagrl

the thing is Jesus would have been just dismissed as a communist in your country since he wasnt respectable, disrupted the market, and shared everything and hung out with those worse off.
I reallly wish people would stop using Christs name along side Communism. Nothing you just described is anything like Communism.

and didnt go round armed ready to shoot anyone who disagreed with him. and what did he know of policy he was just a carpenter before that.
Christ didn't come to be a world leader, a politican, He had a mission. He came to seek and save the lost. But that does not mean Christians can't or shouldn't be politicians or involved in politics.

most rich people who lived a life of luxury hated him cos he suggested that they sell all their possessions to give to the poor. most werent willing to do that.
Which rich people hated Him? There was one rich young man who couldn't give up his riches. He didn't hate Jesus, he just loved his riches too much.

when he was dying on the cross he was between two thieves. one believed, one didnt, but the one who believed was redeemed. We dont know why these thieves stole or what they stole. But they were were both thieves and being crucified its not like they were rapists and murderers or paedophiles or extortioners or adulterers.

those sorts of people seem to get off scot free in those times as they do today cos they can afford to.
Have you ever visited anyone in prison? Because I can assure they are full of murderers,rapists, and pedophiles.

anyway. if you are gonna get all angry and righteous about something, why not pray for solutions rather than whining about it. maybe black people are mistakenly turning to nation of islam cos they feel like they dont belong to the country they are born in and they dont see many alternatives.
You can pray for solutions but at some point you have to look at the truth and make some changes. 70% of black fathers are not in the home. A few black pastors are brave enough to preach on that. A few preach against abortion. At some point you need to take a look inward and see if you aren't part of the problem.

If you are that person who thinks they are superior to others just cos you are 'the majority' then humble yourself right now and think maybe just maybe I need to care about the least of these.
I haven't seen anyone here say that. So I don't know why it's being brought up.

K

kaylagrl

So of course my next question is, how would slavery have been ended otherwise?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Which is why animus toward Civil War statuary makes no sense. Were it not for the war slavery would still likely exist. Which is why animus by the black community toward anything Civil War, makes even less sense. Compound that with the fact blacks vote today for the party that enslaved their ancestors in the yesteryear and beyond, even today, and the whole subject is without reason.

E

EleventhHour

The other option proposed by Jefferson was compensating the slave holders financially ... money to do this would have been raised by selling off land.

Given slaves was more or less free labor, now sure if a settlement could have been reached, certainly the Civil War as an economic war in the end and not about freeing the slaves.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Which is why animus toward Civil War statuary makes no sense. Were it not for the war slavery would still likely exist. Which is why animus by the black community toward anything Civil War, makes even less sense. Compound that with the fact blacks vote today for the party that enslaved their ancestors in the yesteryear and beyond, even today, and the whole subject is without reason.
Would it interest you to know that the names of the parties essentially switched? I recall something like that happening in history...