BLM protesters burning bibles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I’m not talking to them. They are held captive.
I thought u said u were free of sin yet you don't speak to people who are held captive. It is these very souls that need Christ.
Its these souls that Jesus came to save. He dined with them, he healed them, he preached to them, he drove demons out of them
Love your enemy, forgive 77 times, the Samaritan woman at the well with Jesus, the good Samaritan, even the thief on the cross

Jesus was always there to help anyone and everyone.
That is why i must at least try to walk in Christs' footstep and extend the olive branch rather that give into hatred and discord.

You know, i see a real trap for people who believe they are sinless...
Very easy to loose consciousness of your actions and assume you are always righteous...
Very easy to allow the evil one to deceive, as you are not conscious of him...
Very easy to bypass any examination of self and consciousness...
Very easy to see yourself as being perfect like God, equating yourself with him...
Very easy to fall into sin without even being conscious of it...

I better stop cos i have a whole page worth of potential traps...
Sins aren't only actions, they include feelings and thoughts. Hate, discord, dissent, envy, selfishness, pride and the like...

Godspeed and God Bless

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I thought u said u were free of sin yet you don't speak to people who are held captive. It is these very souls that need Christ.
Its these souls that Jesus came to save. He dined with them, he healed them, he preached to them, he drove demons out of them
Love your enemy, forgive 77 times, the Samaritan woman at the well with Jesus, the good Samaritan, even the thief on the cross

Jesus was always there to help anyone and everyone.
That is why i must at least try to walk in Christs' footstep and extend the olive branch rather that give into hatred and discord.

You know, i see a real trap for people who believe they are sinless...
Very easy to loose consciousness of your actions and assume you are always righteous...
Very easy to allow the evil one to deceive, as you are not conscious of him...
Very easy to bypass any examination of self and consciousness...
Very easy to see yourself as being perfect like God, equating yourself with him...
Very easy to fall into sin without even being conscious of it...

I better stop cos i have a whole page worth of potential traps...
Sins aren't only actions, they include feelings and thoughts. Hate, discord, dissent, envy, selfishness, pride and the like...

Godspeed and God Bless
Sins are forgiven if confessed and placed under the Blood of Jesus Christ - He gives His Blood to ALL races, tongues, people - whosoever will believe.

He is the ONLY ONE that can bring peace to this world and the people that live upon it. If we reject His forgiveness and offering of His Blood and Body then, we die without any hope and this is true for ALL people- race, gender, religion, economic, political....whatever!

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Sins are forgiven if confessed and placed under the Blood of Jesus Christ - He gives His Blood to ALL races, tongues, people - whosoever will believe.

He is the ONLY ONE that can bring peace to this world and the people that live upon it. If we reject His forgiveness and offering of His Blood and Body then, we die without any hope and this is true for ALL people- race, gender, religion, economic, political....whatever!
Ok so u do confess your sins then...
Never mind me i got confused i think

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Your trying to equate the Nazis with BLM... Im just equating burning bibles with burning bibles.

So what do we know now about BLM
- Its not about black lives
- Its founders are two lesbians and a man wearing a dress
- They are trained Marxist with an ideological agenda
- They hate America
- They want to rewrite history
- They want to bring down statues and cancel everything that triggers them
- They want to destroy the nuclear family
- They want to loot, vandalize, riot and gain power
- And now... We can add that... BLM are now officially Bible burners
I want the statues brought down too

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Which statues? Lenin? Margaret Sanger? Baphomet? Stalin? Or Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln?
I don't have any problem the baphomet statue because they did it to let the religious right know that they don't get to have a monopoly on religious freedom
Any statue of men who owned other human beings as property needs to come down
Also the baphomet statue is constitutionally protected as a religious monument

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I don't have any problem the baphomet statue because they did it to let the religious right know that they don't get to have a monopoly on religious freedom
Any statue of men who owned other human beings as property needs to come down
Also the baphomet statue is constitutionally protected as a religious monument
So yes you are okay with Washington and Jefferson being torn down. The father of the country and the writer of the Constitution? Both who contributed to ending slavery but through marriage obtained slaves. The very words in the Constitution paved the way for all to have individual freedom. Every individual is in someway a product of their time. The only question is at the end of life, did the individual improve mankind or only hurt mankind.

I assume your okay with burning the Bible because Abraham had slaves. King David had slaves. But God also caused his people to fall into slavery.

Also I assume you would agree that Stalin, Lenin, and Sanger should come down also.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
if they are NWT or some other wacky translation/spin off bible like the book of mormon then burn away.

Otherwise...I look at it this way....nothing is ever going to stop the true gospel from being spread around the world.
There are millions of copies of the Bible translated into every known written language and more than that, scriptutre is being written on our hearts of believers as we read and memorise what Jesus says.

so a couple of misguided rioters burning a few books in some godforsaken part of a minor country like the usa isnt cause for alarm.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Pray for them anyway.
also that it doesnt start a bushfire. Although Babylon was actually burned down in ONE day in the book of revelation.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
if they are NWT or some other wacky translation/spin off bible like the book of mormon then burn away.

Otherwise...I look at it this way....nothing is ever going to stop the true gospel from being spread around the world.
There are millions of copies of the Bible translated into every known written language and more than that, scriptutre is being written on our hearts of believers as we read and memorise what Jesus says.

so a couple of misguided rioters burning a few books in some godforsaken part of a minor country like the usa isnt cause for alarm.
To oppress others and their beliefs isn't Biblical. Did Daniel start burning the Babylonian literature? Nope. It actually taught him more how to counter it with God's wisdom.

so a couple of misguided rioters burning a few books in some godforsaken part of a minor country like the usa isnt cause for alarm
They are not misguided but know what they are doing. They want to destroy America and Christianity. America is no minor country. If it wasn't for America probably the world be ruled by Hitler. In fact everything America has provided the world in science, medical, security, economically, trade, and human rights is not even comparable.

It is a great cause to be of alarm. This whole movement is. I don't know of any other country who fights as hard for human rights and religious liberty. Religious liberty is key because if you get that right then human rights will prosper.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
So yes you are okay with Washington and Jefferson being torn down. The father of the country and the writer of the Constitution? Both who contributed to ending slavery but through marriage obtained slaves. The very words in the Constitution paved the way for all to have individual freedom. Every individual is in someway a product of their time. The only question is at the end of life, did the individual improve mankind or only hurt mankind.

I assume your okay with burning the Bible because Abraham had slaves. King David had slaves. But God also caused his people to fall into slavery.

Also I assume you would agree that Stalin, Lenin, and Sanger should come down also.
If they purchased the Bible's then the bibles are their property. It's not illegal to burn your own property.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Of course! Look at that salute. He's obviously a Nazi! And no doubt a bible burner too! hahaha
His from the colonial era which qualifies him as a racist bigot... LoL... And that salute is triggers millennials

I'm a Christian but I was on an atheist forum for years from when I was agnostic and continued undercover.
Anyway I made that my avatar with the words "all lives matter" Too many got triggered and I was asked to take it down. I refused and said to take me down with it...
So I was banned... LoL... Tri Tri Triggered

Jul 9, 2020
His from the colonial era which qualifies him as a racist bigot... LoL... And that salute is triggers millennials

I'm a Christian but I was on an atheist forum for years from when I was agnostic and continued undercover.
Anyway I made that my avatar with the words "all lives matter" Too many got triggered and I was asked to take it down. I refused and said to take me down with it...
So I was banned... LoL... Tri Tri Triggered
Ha! Nice!

You've inspired me to find an avatar. This plain old "S" is pretty lame.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Ha! Nice!

You've inspired me to find an avatar. This plain old "S" is pretty lame.
Ye i like to rotate mine but i keep the bird theme... LoL... I like birds...:)

Im eager to see how that dude responds. Will he know who it is, will he ask and consider the options...
Or will the colonial attire and the Nazi style salute be enough to trigger indignation...
Ive got some follow up pics for him... LoL...;)