Blogs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Is it possible to start a blog here without giving other members the option of responding to the same?

You know, basically something that you could always refer someone to on a particular topic without having it turn into an open battlefield.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Well, then do you sell an industrial strength shield of faith in your gift shop that I can purchase before potentially posting my blog?

lol.

Seriously though, thanks for your quick reply.

For some reason, I thought that that was an option here, but I guess that I'm confusing some other site with this one.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Is it possible to start a blog here without giving other members the option of responding to the same?

You know, basically something that you could always refer someone to on a particular topic without having it turn into an open battlefield.
What you could do is start your blog in a conversation. That way, as the administer you decide who can join.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
What you could do is start your blog in a conversation. That way, as the administer you decide who can join.
Interesting.

Are you allotted the same amount of text within a conversation that you are in a forum post?

You know me.

I tend to be thorough (some would say long-winded).

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Also, is there a limit to the amount of people you can add to a conversation?

Do they all need to be added initially, or can you add additional people over the course of time?

In the worst case scenario, I can just find a bigger tree to hide behind before posting my blog publicly...lol.

Seriously, why are people here so contentious?

Rhetorical question.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Interesting.

Are you allotted the same amount of text within a conversation that you are in a forum post?

You know me.

I tend to be thorough (some would say long-winded).
I am in several groups and there are posts in all sizes. Not sure if there is a text minimum but some of the posts are pretty long. You can add / delete members at any time. Not sure of the amount of members that are allowed to join but I was in one conversation that must have had at least 20 members.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
I am in several groups and there are posts in all sizes. Not sure if there is a text minimum but some of the posts are pretty long. You can add / delete members at any time. Not sure of the amount of members that are allowed to join but I was in one conversation that must have had at least 20 members.
Thanks.

I'll definitely consider that option.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Btw, I'm trying to avoid being in one particular "group"...

"The endangered species group".

lol.