Blueberries

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Seeker47

Well-known member
Aug 7, 2018
1,658
1,445
113
I was in a grocery store today following a young mother and her tree kids as they shopped. (I do have a soft spot for Mommies who sacrifice to take care of their children). Anyway, a box of blueberries fell from their cart sending them rolling all over the floor in all directions. I wanted to help but watched in amazement as all three little-ones began chasing and retrieving the rolling berries. Mom quietly said something and before long they were all chasing the berries together, laughing and giggling and enjoying themselves. They rounded up every single wayward berry and not one was smashed on the floor.

There should be something profound to say hear, but I just have to wipe the tear from my eye.