BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm great! Thx :) (- hugs ccg -)

David, I usually don't hug guys (only my dad and bro), but I'll make an exception (cyberhugs are great :D)

(- hugs David -) :D
 
Everyone needs a hug!

I hug my family and my best friend. Sometimes I see Pastor's Hug each other. But it's that guy hug you do the hand thing first then pat each other on the back. You know what I'm talkin about?
 
Everyone needs a hug!

I hug my family and my best friend. Sometimes I see Pastor's Hug each other. But it's that guy hug you do the hand thing first then pat each other on the back. You know what I'm talkin about?

Yeah :D Lol, thats the one

Hey people, guess what? I'm in a happy mood :D

Look at my face :D It has a big smile :D
 
It's about to change in a mad face.

I hate microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
 
*shocked* I have never heard anyone say that before.... :p

now what is it messing up?
 
We bought PDF Converter professional 6 (awesome pdf program)

Guess what program crashes?

IE8!!!!
 
Our bank 'online' program is only compatible with IE, so we can't chose :(
 
yes but still, even MY bank use only IE for on-line access... it's annoying, cause I forget all the time :p
 
Haha, yes it is. I wanted to switch to mozilla or chrome for the speed, but can't do that :(
 
hehe, yeah :p
besides I don't trust IE, thee seem to be so many security gaps there
 
You are right. I read an article about that. IE had the worst score compared with the majorcompetitors (chrome - firefox - safari)
 
YAY For Firefox. I can access my bank with Firefox :)

OH PS. Askel We're Brothers in Christ ;)
 
Very much so!

Now, swapthe 's' and 'the 'k', and might even like you :p

Haha lol, just kidding ;)