BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yeah, I disagree on some posts that has been started by a mod.

I thought I had a photo here? I guess I deleted it, I normally dont have pics of myself other than what others sneak up on facebook

I have an FB I don't really use under the email rojasnote@yahoo feel free to add me. And that goes for the rest of you CC friends of mine. I already got Alayna :D
 
I thought I had a photo here? I guess I deleted it, I normally dont have pics of myself other than what others sneak up on facebook

I have a picture of Astrid on FB. ;)

Randy, I just sent you a request.
 
Randy, which of them are you? I get all sorts of odd suggestions when I look for you via that email
 
Randy, which of them are you? I get all sorts of odd suggestions when I look for you via that email

I have no picture, my info should be visible, (Phoenix, Arizona; West Phoenix High School), & if you're friends with Estrella or Alayna find me through them?