BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No, it’s not. It sells both men’s and women’s clothing and a lot of other things. You can shop online.
 
My visa is maxed out. And I buy my dress clothes at moores cause its the only big and tall store where i live. Other clothes I just pick up here and there. I'm cheap when it comes to myself and clothes.
 
I shop at Walmart and Target! When I got to the mall, it's usually just to walk around a browse.
 
Yea, I get alot of my clothes at walmart. I usually go to the mall to look around and go to the movies.
 
BOO!!!!!!!!!!! Guess whos back!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Me, obviously, and I am on a posting spree!!)
 
:D

*hugs back resulting in both falling on top of the curtains on the floor*