BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't think they read. We post too fast. I think they get a message whenever a curse word is used.
 
Well they probably have bots but I really have no clue what they do. You can always just ask them. Since you're a senior member I'm sure they'd trust you with their top secret security system.
 
After being here for 3 years and posting 14k times I think they'd think you're trying to become more involved in the security and be happy to oblige.
 
hehehe, they can't possibly read all, there aren't that many mods here. Besides, seeing what people get away with in the discussion forum is proof that not everything is being monitored (or that they don't care :p)
 
Thats what I figure. I hope they have some sort of bot that warns of foul language though.
 
That's why the RAP button is for. We all monitorr what happens here and report it to the miderators so they can do their jobs. There's not enough mods and too many members and too much going on all at once for them to monitor every single thing at every single second. In fact, I reported a post last week that got missed.
 
Concidering some posts one of the mods has made lately, I am not too sure they would care about much of what is being written
 
I just:Log in - Control Panel - Then reply to all recent threads I've posted in. The only posters I see daily is Ress, Lin, Astrid, Estrella, Popclick, Snackersmom, Jilly, Juliana, Greennice, Maesha, Alayna, Thunderclapboltlightning, & JJAC &... uhhhhhhhhh Livi of course, & hmmmmmm Brandon, NodMyHeadLikeYeah, Liamson, lil_christian... aaaaaaaand the rest. :D So those people usually don't post or would never post CC inappropriate things.
 
I haven't posted in any new threads in a while. I just go to my control panel.
 
I always use the new threads first, but I should stop before I disagree one time too much with a mod :D
 
You know, when you and a moderator don't agree on something. It happens sometimes.
 
You know, when you and a moderator don't agree on something. It happens sometimes.

Right but I was being nosey since I like knowing all about ya'll. Huh I just realised Astrid is the only one of my daily-talk-to-CC-friends I have not seen a photo of. :o My noseyness just flickered on again.
 
yeah, I disagree on some posts that has been started by a mod.

I thought I had a photo here? I guess I deleted it, I normally dont have pics of myself other than what others sneak up on facebook