BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol I didn't think you died, but I did wonder where you were.
 
Haha well that's good. I just needed to get away, I was spending FAR too much time on here.
 
Murray... Until you have as many posts as Estrella, you havn't spent nearly enough time on here to say you need a 'break'
 
Whether is be posts or not, I would spend at least 3 hours of my day staring around in here, I would say that is far too much, and did indeed need a break. Haha
 
Well, i spend about 6-7 hours a night, at least 5 days a week.. So I still have you beat!
 
No, we've all moved to Brazil for the winter. We'll be back in June when it's warm here again. You're welcome to stay and wait if you'd like. There's food in the fridge, and fresh sheets on the beds. We have cable, wireless internet and about a mellion DVD's.
 
Of course! Plenty of room in Brazil for everybody. I wanna see the Amazon.
 
I also wanna see the Amazon. But first I should go see the Nile. I still haven't visited Egypt. And I wanna go to Israel as well. From here, it isn't that far.