BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jajajaja!!!!! I'll give you that one, it was funny.
 
I seen that :P , is there a way to see where all your rep's have come from?
 
DSCF0749.jpg


Doesn't this look gooood?!
 
No, you can't see where your reps came from, and yes, that looks delicious!!!
 
So far, your rep is 1. At the bottom of your control panel page, you can see what rep you've gotten for what post and any comments that person made. I thought you were asking if you could find out who reped you
 
I wonder how many points it takes to go up to the next power. I got most of my rep from posting so much. I don't even pay attention to it anymore. I just like posting.
 
David, that steak looks pretty amazing... I think I want it... I would leave the veggies though.. Except for the Broccolli. I LOVE Broccolli.
 
Lol. I know.. I've never been a big fan of veggies though. Except for the broc.. It's my one real love... It's amazing.