BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
:D :D

Here's a hint. Never ever visit Eastern Germany. I have friends in Dresden. They eat saurkraut with any dish!!!
 
:p I like it once a year. Then I've had enough for the next year :D
 
Lol. I have friends like that!!!! I can deal with them for about 5 days, and then I'm done for the year!
 
Lol. Yes. They're friends... I still talk to them almost on a daily basis... But dealing with them in PERSON for more than that long gets a bit overwhelming.
 
Lol... That is a rather polite way to put it.. They are more eccentric than anything... They are fun to talk to, but have those sorts of personal quirks about them that make it difficult to spend much time in person with them.
 
heheh

My best friend is one of those people :p I love her, but sometimes she goes on my neres so bad I barely know what to do :p
 
Lol. Maybe that should be your newest Signature this time... "I'm weird... I admit it"
 
Lol. I bet he would... I guess we'll just have to see.. I mean, we got him to put the men are weak one up there...