BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well, I guess we must be in Canada, because thats where David lives, and we were in his Mountain Dew bottle house....
 
You folks be careful of those purple sponges! Hopefully your uni-turltles can dodge them!
 
They have force field type shields around them... We'll be perfectly safe... I have another I could call.. If you want to come along with us, David.. And one for Aksel too, if he wishes to join us.
 
Nope.. The house is too big of a liability... We can't afford to have the giant spider-flies following us. Sorry.
 
The Giant Spider flies aren't around anymore though! That's why I cleaned the walls, so they would leave, they don't like the taste of plastic.
 
Still... I can't risk it. You can find a new house where ever we land. There has got to be plenty of giant Mountain Dew bottles around. Especially if you're in the US.
 
Alright, maybe I can find an even better bottle. Like Dr. Pepper! OH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, I'd never have to go to the hospital again 'cause my house could fix me!!!
 
Well.. you could certainly look for one... (I personally don't like Dr.Pepper though) So we will see how it goes!
 
I like Pepsi and Mountain Dew... Thats about my extent of soda choices.. Though on rare occasions I'll drink Root Beer.
 
We are weird, but so are guys!!!! Didn't you notice Aksels newest signature? He ADMITS his wierdness (under duress)
 
Well I'll admit I'm weird, but not as confusingly weird as girls haha.
 
it's norwegian

it's a champagne sodahttp://www.ringnes.no/brands/brus/Sider/Villa.aspx
 
I've also never heard of A Champagne soda... Usually they are two separate things here.