BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh, I love the Bible Discussion one :) I'm ALWAYS in there. I avoid a lot of the ones in hereee :)
 
lol you're opposite of alot of people. I tend to stay out of the Bible forum too.



Alayna, would you really ban yourself??? lol
 
Well There's a lot of things in there that I can get answers to, or help people. But some topics I just stay out of now.
 
Well Guys. I'm going away for the weekend to Youth Convention!!!! YAY :D :D :D , Gunna miss you all. Pray for safe travel and that God will move in a mighty way! God Bless, see you all on Monday!!!! -hugs-
 
Hey Guys! WOW what an awesome time, and such an awesome presence of the Lord! Some anointed preaching over the weekend! Pastor Jimmy Tony was awesome!
 
lol it's after noon and I should be at work. maybe I'll go to the movies.