BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I got up at 8 30-ish. I should be working, but I'm home getting more water and out of the sun for a while.
 
What do u do for a job? I'm going out all evening, and going to look at a baptismal tank for my Pastor.
 
I"m an ennumerator for the US Census. I go around to all the addresses on my list and ask them the questions on the census form. It's interesting work. I've been yelled at a couple of times, and one guy invited me dancing.
 
LOL. Its 1130 PM, and Theres a HUGE ANNOYING drunken party in the backyard with our annoying neighbors.... ITS SO LOUD AND AnNOYING. I want to call the cops but that will cause more problems.
 
ooooh, and I who thought maybe someone had changed both my cell phone and computer clock

- mornin' btw
 
:) Helloo!!!!

Ever heard of the mysterious long legged - clock changing - computer hacking - and saxophone playing man? :D