BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well, long story short, I made a fool of myself wearing one of those cardboard Burger King crowns in the mall. Thankfully, it was almost closing time, so there weren't many people there.
 
Yea, but I wasn' the only one wearing the crown. My super, and my friends Aeiel and Enrique were wearing them too. My super wore a red blanket as a cape ans was named King. Then we went to a movie store where Ariel knocked over a cardboard cutout of a movie character she liked. While we were buying a cell phone case, the lady fom the store tapped me on the shoulder and says that I have to go back. I didn't know what she was talking about, so we went back. Turns out Ariel had torn the cutout and had to pay for it. After that whole mess, we went to walmart for snacks, then to the movies. The movie was boring, so we went into the arcade instead. I haven't had that much fun or laughed that hard in a long time.

Oh yea, I wasn't waaring the crown in the walmart. We'd left all that in the car.
 
Estrella, I would totally wear a BK crown with you all over the place. Along with my giant blue sunglasses. It'd be awesome!
 
:D

me too. I even got a jersey lying around somewhere that I could use
 
Estrella, I would totally wear a BK crown with you all over the place. Along with my giant blue sunglasses. It'd be awesome!

Sweet!! We'll do it when I get to Colorado. I'll even bring the crowns!
 
Estrella, you got a deal. I'll have to find another pair of crazy Sunglasses though, so we can each have a pair.