BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nite nite!
Dream of the light,
Dream of something good
Tomorrow, you'll be in a good mood!

:D (I just made that up, and I had to laugh with my own text... lol) :D
 
Nite nite!
Dream of the light,
Dream of something good
Tomorrow, you'll be in a good mood!

:D (I just made that up, and I had to laugh with my own text... lol) :D

a light airplane crashed here today


798446-canley-vale-light-plane-crash-sydney.jpg


AT least one person has died, and five children injured, after a light plane crashed into a power pole in Sydney's southwest, narrowly missing a primary school.
Police say at least two people are believed to have been on board the Piper PA-31P, also known as a Piper Navajo, which burst into flames when it crashed and exploded at Canley Vale at 8.10am (AEST) after hitting a power pole.
However, just one person has been confirmed dead so far.
A distress call from the plane revealed the pilot was a man and the woman is believed to be a nurse, although Superintendent Ray King said he could not confirm this.
The pilot of the plane told the control tower at Bankstown Airport that he was losing height, an audio recording shows, The Daily Telegraph reports.
Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

Pictures: Canley Vale plane crash






"We're not maintaining height here,'' the pilot says, identifying the plane by the call sign Papa Golf Whisky (PGW).


"Got any ideas of any good roads or anything?''
An air traffic controller suggests the M7 motorway, then the Warwick Farm racecourse, but the pilot couldn't see either of them.
"We've got no height here,'' he says before contact is lost.
 
Good, she agrees!

That's it Aksel, the two of us agree that you absolutely CANNOT crash or we'll both be VERY mad at you.
 
Don't worry. I have no intention to crash.

On the other hand, I think you both look adorable when you're mad :D :D :D
 
watch it or I'll push you in the water... and trust me, the water here is NOT warm
 
Yea, alot of people have never seen me mad. Good thing I don't get mad too often.
 
yup

besides, it works better if people are not used to it, they get taken by surprise
 
it's 'Han Solo, and I 've seen 'hon' spelled with an O and a U.
 
watch it or I'll push you in the water... and trust me, the water here is NOT warm

I promise that if you ever try that, and if you would ever manage to push me in the water:

YOU'LL BE IN THE WATER AS WELL

:D :D