BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
we need to invent a non alcoholic cowboy drink since we seem to be in the wild west
 
Im sorry I don't know much about Maryland. I know you guys get tornadoes but thats about it. I'm in Phoenix Arizona I'm moving out of here but I think I'll be back... to Arizona for sure.

I was wondering what did Estrella or Alayna say to you about meeting me?
 
My friend just moved to Arizona....
They didnt say much just that i am apparently your best friend now...Incredible how that took little effort on my part
 
I say Brandon should just apply for jobs in Texas. It would make he and Trelly both happier.
 
Yeah I mentioned something about being jellous of their friendship just to butt in because they were giving me cavities and they said you'd already agreed before I replied.

Cowboys drink water too and sasparillas.Sasparillas is root beer :)
 
There aren't many cowboys left. I know for sure there are still some in Mexico & other south or central American countries that would need to move cows about. But its a dying lifestyle as the world 'advances' towards convenience. I can honestly say, I'm not satisfied living in convenience & I get these crazy ideas that somewhere I'll find a lack of this... maybe with the Amish... :)
 
lol. There are plenty of ranchers here in Texas, but not where I live.
 
I feel pointy today *points at Alayna* ... I think my stereotype is studious-family-slacker