Boring!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
I'm bored of being afraid of some animals, like bugs and snakes. I wish I wasn't. Also I'm bored with how I always make a bun on the top of my head it also gives me headaches even now, I really don't know why I keep it up. I like simple and easy because of unruly hair, but it got boring. Need to change my hairstyle or cut shorter. Thanks for the idea.
"FREE THE BUN!" :LOL: Just do it. Why continue to suffer headaches?
I know of someone who dealt with migraines for quite awhile. Turns out the cause was his dreadlocks.
He cut those off and is migraine free to this day.

HumbleOne

Jul 10, 2021
Love manufacturing and spent most of my working years in that sector.
It's not bad. Just the people and rumor spreading. Plus, every time I go back into it, it's getting worse and worse. The environnent, not the work.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's not bad. Just the people and rumor spreading. Plus, every time I go back into it, it's getting worse and worse. The environment, not the work.
A hostile work environment can suck the life out of you. I've work in such places.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
my own thread is boring...lol

Are you allowed to listen to music or anything in your job?

A lot of mindless, repetitive tasks you can do while listening to a podcast, audiobook or music or you could use headphones and also bonus stop people from gossipping and chatting to you at the same time.

Sep 14, 2021
Working from home does have its advantages..nobody around to interrupt and listen without headphones.
I have worked retail and have worked manufacturing and I requested of my supervisors that I be switched around to different stations or departments in order that I have variety and not be bored. I told them that boredom decreases the quality of my work.
But this is also a matter of perspective. Who are we working for? The company or for the Lord? If for the Lord, I aim to give 100% whatever the task as I seek to glorify and honor Him in all that I do.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Working from home does have its advantages..nobody around to interrupt and listen without headphones.
I have worked retail and have worked manufacturing and I requested of my supervisors that I be switched around to different stations or departments in order that I have variety and not be bored. I told them that boredom decreases the quality of my work.
But this is also a matter of perspective. Who are we working for? The company or for the Lord? If for the Lord, I aim to give 100% whatever the task as I seek to glorify and honor Him in all that I do.
haha nobody around to interrupt? Actually thats not true for many ppl esp those with young children...or cats

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Though working WITH children is never boring...but it can be taxing/tiring.

My boss doesnt like children that much, he would shoo them out the store bcause they dont have any money to spend. He'd put the books on the highest shelves where they cant even see or reach them. I had to point out that if he actually wanted children as potential lifelong customers, he had to be a bit more friendly /welcoming.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I get bored of inconsequential topics.