Born Again Speaking in Tongues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
If i say Jesus drank wine you would refute it
no, it did not say that that was an assumption you made.
Would seem that I'm not the only one to notice your incorrect interpretation of the scriptures in Acts 10.

When you teach error I am obligated to point it out and refute the error. All believers are to refute error in this world.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
These things are given to us now for our understanding of how we move in Spirit.

The things prepared are in heaven. One who has gone into heaven saw rides such as at Disney land for the children. Can you believe that? Hard even for me.
In heaven, we dont have families and are not married, as Jesus says. So there will be no children in heaven. Better said the children which cone to heaven will not stay in eternety in children status.
Whoever told you about disneyland in heaven is a liar.

Jul 23, 2018
Would seem that I'm not the only one to notice your incorrect interpretation of the scriptures in Acts 10.

When you teach error I am obligated to point it out and refute the error. All believers are to refute error in this world.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Instead of generalizing show the breakdown of how SPECICICALLY, they
Did as you say. Post the verse.
Anybody can willy nilly assume they are right for no apparent reason.
Post the verse proving your point, not reacting in a doctrine default.

Jul 23, 2018
no, it did not say that that was an assumption you made.
Then post your verse refuting what it said and show me their conversion before they spoke in tongues

Lets see who is assuming.
Did they speak in tongues WHILE PETER WAS SPEAKING?
YES OR NO?
I will wait.

Jul 23, 2018
Honestly, a man who hit and kick sick persons for to heal and proclaim word of faith teaching is no example for to prophecie the word of God.
The question is which spirit was behind them.
Then definately do not follow Jesus or God .THEY actually whipped and slaughtered people

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Then definately do not follow Jesus or God .THEY actually whipped and slaughtered people
Then show me from the bible where Jesus and later the Apostles healed people in this way! There is no single evidence!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Show me in the text where Jesus whipped PEOPLE. It NEVER says He hit ANYONE, only that He drove them out. Smith Wigglesworth should have been charged with assault many times.

I defy you to show me anywhere in Scripture where the Lord used violence to heal someone. It is the devil that uses violence.

Jul 23, 2018
Then show me from the bible where Jesus and later the Apostles healed people in this way! There is no single evidence!
I dont need to. Neither do i have some need to scream heretic because God healed a shattered knee or my pet dog claiming that it is not SPECIFICALLY in the bible.
Maybe a conversion of a pigmy is false because he got saved in some manner outside your box.

I just rejoice and move on while you bog yourself down with mental nothing burgers.

Jul 23, 2018
Show me in the text where Jesus whipped PEOPLE. It NEVER says He hit ANYONE, only that He drove them out. Smith Wigglesworth should have been charged with assault many times.

I defy you to show me anywhere in Scripture where the Lord used violence to heal someone. It is the devil that uses violence.
In your arena there is no power.
Stay where you are.
It is your choice.

I refuse to sit up to your table.

Your claims are like two trashcan lids banging together hoping to drown out any possibility of God being alive and working miracles through his body.

Tireless accusations against Gods elect.

Jul 23, 2018
If God ever did do a miracle in your life or family who would you attribute it to since you are convinced the devil has all the power?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
In your arena there is no power.
Stay where you are.
It is your choice.

I refuse to sit up to your table.

Your claims are like two trashcan lids banging together hoping to drown out any possibility of God being alive and working miracles through his body.

Tireless accusations against Gods elect.
I will take that as a big fat NO!

You can't find a single instance of the Lord or the Apostles healing someone with violence.

Therefore, those assaulting people, like Smith Wigglesworth punching and kicking people, cannot be from the Lord.

God did not elect people who claim to be healing in His Name by use of violence.

Jul 23, 2018
""Smith Wigglesworth should have been charged with assault many times"".

You remind me of liberals who will bite on ANYTHING to get trump.

Tirelessly maligning,rephrasing the gossip they heard.

And they just know they are right. They are sure of it.
All the while they get just a little more blind. Like a frog boiling in water,it happens ever so slowly. A little blinder ...it is part of the journey.

Then suddenly they need a miracle.
But their investment is made. The devil has the power. God has moved out and left...so they say.
No power anymore.

Sad

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
prophesying is the solemn delivery to others of a message directly given by God. This message comes to the prophet by inward revelation, usually in a vision or divinely given dream, often in the form of scenes and symbols, sometimes in a specific verbal communication. And the prophet, as occasion offers, often on several occasions and in varied re marks, delivers his understanding of the revealed will of God in whatever literary form is suited to his own capability and the effective conveying of the message. copied fro a ewmartter Do you think that what Jesus or John the Baptist, or Moses, or Daniel, or Jonah did was public speaking (I know the Jesus part, I just had to mention him in the context of public speaking not the learning part thought not really a gift of the spirit given but a giving spirit)

Jul 23, 2018

You can't find a single instance of the Lord or the Apostles healing someone with violence.

Therefore, those assaulting people, like Smith Wigglesworth punching and kicking people, cannot be from the Lord.

God did not elect people who claim to be healing in His Name by use of violence.
You made the claim. Prove it. Go to wigglesworths site and find your bogeyman.

I will wait mr gossip.
Get out of your gossip column and dig it out .

I now of one,and it is burried in a MOUNTAIN of Gods works through the man.
You have nothing friend.
All your sentences are like a dog barking at Gods throne. Smearing Gods elect.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019

It certainly did imply it.

Jul 23, 2018
Show me your claim.
Dig it out.
Show me.
I will wait.
Let us see this bogey man .

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You made the claim. Prove it. Go to wigglesworths site and find your bogeyman.

I will wait mr gossip.
Get out of your gossip column and dig it out .

I now of one,and it is burried in a MOUNTAIN of Gods works through the man.
You have nothing friend.
All your sentences are like a dog barking at Gods throne. Smearing Gods elect.
What the heck are you even talking about? What claim did I make? Are you ok?

Show me in Scripture where the Lord used violence to heal someone.

Jul 23, 2018
What about when Jesus formed a cat o nine tails and went after all the people in the temple to cleanse it? Doesn't that count? I am willing to bet someone was healed of some nefarious thought.
If they were there as doctrine chasers that poo poo power,they would have coddled those poor poor souls that the mean Jesus whipped.
"We know only the devil whips people"

Jul 23, 2018
What the heck are you even talking about? What claim did I make? Are you ok?

Show me in Scripture where the Lord used violence to heal someone.
Ok,either you cant read or you can not prove your claims about Wigglesworth