Born of Spirit and Living Water

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I will respond properly soon but wanted to emphasize - you don't have to be on video to be on a call with me. We don't even have to speak with our voices! I would just like to share some music and videos with you and Discord allows us to stream and be in the same call - like being in the same room watching the same thing or listening to the radio together!!

But I also want to make clear - I do not care at all about how you look, not that I'm apathetic to it but I KNOW how you look on the inside, where it truly matters, already: You're a beautiful and beloved daughter of God and sister in Christ to me, and you will never ever be less in my eyes no matter how you may look or feel about your physical body. The flesh passes away like the flower and the grass but the Spirit is eternal.
You brought tears to my eyes while touching my heart. Thank you for understanding and being patient with me, I'm not hideous lol, I'm just older than time yet younger than this moment. The world is against aging, I even had a young man go after me like no tomorrow when he was trashing people older than him, saying older people were stuck in their ways and didn't know Christ. I asked Father to send Him a dream and Father did. The young man dreamt of elders from heaven trying to help him but he was ignoring them, he didnt make the connections to his real life and how he was treating older believers in comments.
I don't mind talking live or doing as you mentioned, exploring truth together, in fact I would LOVE that because I think that it's healthier that way, to have both a male and female perspective as it can create a much fuller picture. I AM learning from you and am thankful for it because I need to know how to talk to men of God properly, sometimes I can be too intense, I know this and I am working on it. Sometimes it's hard to balance and respond with love when people react with so much negativity.
 
  • Pray
Reactions: StoneLion
I have dealt directly with so MANY vain women, it irks the heck out of me how they claim what is not theirs so obviously, some act like arrogant queens and call the people who don't believe them, peasants! They also write so many words pretending to know what this spirit thinks or feels or what she is doing with her life. And when they use MY spirit's name, I get furious within because how DARE they do as such and make this spirit out to be something greater than what Father and Christ did. All the things they say this sole bride experienced in her life, I have lived through. All the things they say she can do, I CAN do. I even confronted some of the largest channels and demanded them to prove I am not her. Of course they never rise to the challenge. I don't even understand why someone in their right mind would aspire to such a thing, what great weight, what great responsibility if there were just one bride. And how on earth or why on earth, would Father go from stating quite clearly in the Old Testament that He marries His people, to now marrying just one? Scripture tells us God never changes, it seems to me that is one huge change, it is not logical. The only way I can imagine this as a possibility, for with God all things are possible, is, if Jesus wanted to have the experience of having children, it's far fetched to me but something Jesus said to the group of men He's visiting with now, opened the door for the possibility of such a thing. Also I know that once we are filled with His living waters, we receive His spirit, this is what Paul talked about and so in my mind, Paul, myself and anyone else reborn of Christ's living waters IS married to Christ although Paul looked at it more of being a slave to Christ, I don't view it that way, it is an honour to carry His Spirit within, I am not His slave yet His very willing servant and daughter. I will do whatever the Lord wishes of me, I will be and become anyone He desires. All He has to do is give me a small inkling on something and I am off and charging.
I really want to know about your vision regarding who you are descended from Brother. I have a strong gut feeling it will bring together a much more fuller divine picture. The uniqueness of your vision stands out and as such I know it will have value. We are drawn together by the Lord, of this there is no doubt, through you I am working on myself and like you, I have drawn closer to the Lord because of what is growing between us. I REALLY REALLY needed a friend in whom God's spirit resides and you, you ARE that friend that Lord answered my heartfelt request with. Let us rejoice for what the Lord has done. :)

"Scripture tells us God never changes" EXACTLY. There's some strange disconnect, even amongst the faithful, about what this truly means. It means the God of Adam and Eve, the God of Cain, Abel and Seth, the God of Noah and Moses all the way down to our Lord and King, Yeshua of Nazareth - Jesus the Christ - is the SAME God. There is no deviation, and why would He ever have to change? He was, is and forevermore will be perfect. There is no one like Him, Hallelujah!!

I think the concept of Slavery or being under Jesus' Yoke is just more digestible for men - but this simply comes to down to male discomfort showing Platonic, Brotherly love to each other. Even some of my own enemies have brought up how Jesus "loved" men and use this reference to imply Christ was homosexual which angers me and makes the Sword leap from it's sheath like nothing else. These fools really think the God of all creation is interested in Human sex??? When He says LOVE, He means real, true Love that goes beyond Male or Female, Jew or Gentile, slave or King. I am proud and delighted to be considered a part of the Church - the Bride of Christ, for who could be Husband and Father and Brother like Him? Who could love us more? No one.

As for my ancestry that is something I simply must divulge in private - not that I don't trust or respect our brothers and sisters on CC but I am specifically forbidden from saying certain names unless it is to specific people. You are one such person and the Holy Spirit testifies to the veracity of your testimony and commitment to Christ. All will be revealed and I believe you will continue to find much more than coincidence and relation in the Words that the Father gives to me through His Spirit. Praise be to the name of Jesus forever and ever, Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty. Who was and is and is to come!! ✝️ 🦁🕊️
 
You brought tears to my eyes while touching my heart. Thank you for understanding and being patient with me, I'm not hideous lol, I'm just older than time yet younger than this moment. The world is against aging, I even had a young man go after me like no tomorrow when he was trashing people older than him, saying older people were stuck in their ways and didn't know Christ. I asked Father to send Him a dream and Father did. The young man dreamt of elders from heaven trying to help him but he was ignoring them, he didnt make the connections to his real life and how he was treating older believers in comments.
I don't mind talking live or doing as you mentioned, exploring truth together, in fact I would LOVE that because I think that it's healthier that way, to have both a male and female perspective as it can create a much fuller picture. I AM learning from you and am thankful for it because I need to know how to talk to men of God properly, sometimes I can be too intense, I know this and I am working on it. Sometimes it's hard to balance and respond with love when people react with so much negativity.

You are very welcome and as I said before I am elated to be an agent of His Will and goodness in your life, all that I desire and did desire from the moment I made my account here on CC was good, true and fully committed Fellowship with my family in Christ. You have taught me more than I can explain, your wisdom and perspective helps me to see things from a side that I simply cannot - as you said Male and Female, interwoven and made from the same substance by the same God but still different and complementary. The Lord certainly knew what He was doing when He made an Ezer Kenegdo - Eve - for Adam. "It is not good for the man to be alone."

Excellent, if you still have my information saved please send me a friend request whenever is best for you because I have so many songs and videos and passages from the Word that I have been Chakah (waiting) to share specifically with you! I can also be too intense so perhaps that's why I have had no issue keeping pace with your way of writing/speaking, nor felt any rancour or negativity from you. I delight in being corrected because it means that the Lord is working His Will between us and making sure that I stay true to HIS designs and never ever my own.
 
Jesus mentions "living water" in John 4:10, 14; 7:37-39 and in John 7:38-39, we read - "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke concerning the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the source of living water and spiritual cleansing. When we are born again, the Holy Spirit begets new life, and we are said to become "partakers of the divine nature." (2 Peter 1:4) The new birth is brought to pass through "incorruptible seed, by the word of God, which lives and abides forever" (I Peter 1:23) and the Holy Spirit accomplishes the washing of regeneration. (Titus 3:5)
I disagree with you, I was well familiar with the Holy Spirit before I was filled with living waters. The spirit of the King as the Lion of Judah which is how He identified Himself, is very different than the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit guide us gently to truth whereas the spirit of Christ IS the fully empowered King.
Jesus mentions "living water" in John 4:10, 14; 7:37-39 and in John 7:38-39, we read - "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke concerning the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the source of living water and spiritual cleansing. When we are born again, the Holy Spirit begets new life, and we are said to become "partakers of the divine nature." (2 Peter 1:4) The new birth is brought to pass through "incorruptible seed, by the word of God, which lives and abides forever" (I Peter 1:23) and the Holy Spirit accomplishes the washing of regeneration. (Titus 3:5)
I disagree with you, I was well familiar with the Holy Spirit before I was filled with living waters. The spirit of the King as the Lion of Judah which is how He identified Himself, is very different than the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit guides us gently to truth whereas the spirit of Christ IS the fully empowered King. I am not boasting because I have no cause to boast for it wasn't me who asked for this nor me who made this happen. I didnt even understand what was happening during the divine encounter. It's one thing to read scripture but it's totally different when it is manifested into one's life and that's exactly what happened to me. If you have been filled with Christ's living waters and spirit then you have the right to speak on such things in the Lord's eyes but to quote scripture without having lived it, well that's what the religious rulers of the day did with Jesus. I'm not writing that to be mean or haughty, I'm writing it because it's truth. Scripture is the living word of God, that's Christ, He lives and His word lives, it is active, alive and manifests within and around us all the time. I have good fruit from Christ for all to see, miracles from Him. He would NOT back me with such miraculous things if I were not speaking truth. And yes I am aware that the enemy can create seemingly miraculous things too however I am very wise to him thanks to his repeated interference in my life which makes me very thankful that Christ shares His authority and wisdom in how to deal with that one. I understand and appreciate your desire to share yet I'm not lying, faking or imagining what my King has done with me. I hope that someday you are filled with His living waters, which is rare yet available to all of us. Hallelujah!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mailmandan
"Scripture tells us God never changes" EXACTLY. There's some strange disconnect, even amongst the faithful, about what this truly means. It means the God of Adam and Eve, the God of Cain, Abel and Seth, the God of Noah and Moses all the way down to our Lord and King, Yeshua of Nazareth - Jesus the Christ - is the SAME God. There is no deviation, and why would He ever have to change? He was, is and forevermore will be perfect. There is no one like Him, Hallelujah!!

I think the concept of Slavery or being under Jesus' Yoke is just more digestible for men - but this simply comes to down to male discomfort showing Platonic, Brotherly love to each other. Even some of my own enemies have brought up how Jesus "loved" men and use this reference to imply Christ was homosexual which angers me and makes the Sword leap from it's sheath like nothing else. These fools really think the God of all creation is interested in Human sex??? When He says LOVE, He means real, true Love that goes beyond Male or Female, Jew or Gentile, slave or King. I am proud and delighted to be considered a part of the Church - the Bride of Christ, for who could be Husband and Father and Brother like Him? Who could love us more? No one.

As for my ancestry that is something I simply must divulge in private - not that I don't trust or respect our brothers and sisters on CC but I am specifically forbidden from saying certain names unless it is to specific people. You are one such person and the Holy Spirit testifies to the veracity of your testimony and commitment to Christ. All will be revealed and I believe you will continue to find much more than coincidence and relation in the Words that the Father gives to me through His Spirit. Praise be to the name of Jesus forever and ever, Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty. Who was and is and is to come!! ✝️ 🦁🕊️
Oh my goodness, yes I have heard the same crap from hell regarding brotherly love, it always comes from the whore or the those supporting the alphabet community. And you know something brother, it goes deeper than the homosexuality, it interferes even with male female friendships, like we can't be friends without there being some kind of lust factor in the dark corners OR there is some kind of control. I have dealt with many men who claim women have no right to speak or teach and yet scripture tells us that once we are in Christ, there is NO male or female, no Greek or Jew so that just throws out everything regarding having power or control over another. I was married once too and I allowed my husband's beliefs to pretty much rule the household, he was a traditional native. He eventually wound up hating me when I came to the Lord, He would manifest demons and berate me, tell me things like unless I was an ascended master, my faith, my experiences were nothing, like garbage. He would threaten me and tell me it's not safe for me to be around him. He suffers from narcissistic personality disorder which is another name for negative spiritual infiltration. The ultimate narc is Satan.
I don't view myself as better, above or more special than others. I view myself as someone who needs to work really hard for what she has been given and I am totally ok with that. Look what Father and Christ did for us, is there any mountain too high to climb, any valley or crevice too deep? I say NO, point me in the direction Lord and I'm going there.
I appreciate your stand on keeping some things private, I do the same but not with much, I normally tend to share everything because I want people to know how REAL and ACTIVE Christ can be in our lives, I want people to want Him and hope that by sharing my experiences people might think "Well if God did that for her then what will He do for me?"
 
  • Pray
Reactions: StoneLion