Brand new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 14, 2019
Hello. I'm just posting this as it's my first time here. Im a young adult working as a teacher's aide in the public school system which is rewarding job in it's self but so much more because I can sow seeds into the lives of the kids. I enjoy working with kids my 2nd job I work at the local aquarium doing customer service which I love.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Welcome! Hope you're time here is a blessing to you.

May 14, 2019
Thank you. I'm really just in need of friends right now in my life

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Looks like you have a lot of good things going on, see you around the forums, God bless!

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Aroelofs! Welcome to the CC! I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure you will find a good friend or two here.
Blessings!

Oct 12, 2012
Hello. I'm just posting this as it's my first time here. Im a young adult working as a teacher's aide in the public school system which is rewarding job in it's self but so much more because I can sow seeds into the lives of the kids. I enjoy working with kids my 2nd job I work at the local aquarium doing customer service which I love.
Hey Aroe how are you? Glad to have you welcome to the CC! 🔥🤓

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC! We have coffee... and if you're working two jobs, you'll likely need plenty! :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, sister Aroelofs!, I see you are already welcoming others. That's great!!!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC I hope you will like it here 😊

God bless you ❤

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, there. It’s nice of you to share with us a bit about yourself. Welcome to CC. I hope you find this space encouraging. God bless you!

May 16, 2019
Canada
Hey there and welcome. This is my first day here but I wanted to say hi. I think you are doing great and God must love what you do for the children. Hope you are good. Here if you need me. :)

May 14, 2019
Hey there and welcome. This is my first day here but I wanted to say hi. I think you are doing great and God must love what you do for the children. Hope you are good. Here if you need me. :)
Thank you for that. I love my job in all honesty I am glad to work with kids who are hurting and broken Especially since I came from a single parent home and poorer house hold growing up with learning g disability too. My faith has helped me through all of that I grew up in the church

May 16, 2019
Canada
I was a broken child and the care of loving staff in my childhood got me through the darkest days. I am alive today because of poeple like you. God still has lots to do with me.

May 14, 2019
I was a broken child and the care of loving staff in my childhood got me through the darkest days. I am alive today because of poeple like you. God still has lots to do with me.
God will most definitely use you, I hear that though my Highschool theatre teacher and art teacher helped me so much through the system. It's awesome to be able to give back