Two reasons why it didn't work, one being it was not God centered and the other being it was an unhealthy relationship in the first play.
Mines basically the same. Was with one guy only. There were numerous break ups and make ups between us. Very unhealthy relationship. In the end, I just realized I couldn't deal with this chaos for the rest of my life no matter how much I loved him.Two reasons why it didn't work, one being it was not God centered and the other being it was an unhealthy relationship in the first play.
First boyfriend:
......I was a freshmen (in high school), and had no idea what I was getting into..
..So I made a Horrible excuse, and claimed that "I miss being single"..and broke up with him..
...
First Real boyfriend:
I was a sophomore now, and he was a freshmen.
Supposedly, his friends were making rumors about (fake) things that I said about them. So he ripped my heart out and broke up with me.
...
....About a few months afterwards, he apologized (after I had no more connection with him - "blocked" him..lol), and ever since then, we became good friends.
Second real boyfriend:
I was a junior and so was he. He was a middle school crush of mine, but we went to different schools afterwards. We still managed to date, but we would see each other kind of rarely.
Even So - he became Obsessive. Calling every 15 minutes. Then, something else came up (don't want to get into details) and I no longer really trusted him.
..so...I broke up with him..
Third "real" boyfriend:
Oh..Satan REALLY played a game with me when it comes to this guy.
This guy is someone I met online. Right off the bat - he seemed Perfect.
Look here, You - the person reading this.
If someone REALLY seems "too good to be true" - BE.CAREFUL.
Everything was going fine. He planned to "wait until marriage" with me and Everything.
Then I noticed that whenever he had an issue - any issue, he would Never want to talk about it. And, of course - being his girlfriend, I Care - so I wanted to know even Slightly what was wrong with him.
So there was that, then one day he actually got mad at me for (Get This) Not cheating on him.
...
He said that it would hurt him so badly if I did cheat on him. I Know that! Geez, so my exact words were "I'd never cheat on you, I'm Way too God fearing to do that".
..But no, he was still Upset at the very Possibility (that I Never stated) of me cheating on him. The fact that I Could cheat on him actually made him upset. This was the first Big thing that let me knew that something was going wrong pretty fast..
Then one day - He hardly Ever contacted me. Once again - I Cared..and we ended up arguing over pretty much nothing. I barely said anything, and he nearly cursed me out. He pretty much became defensive very fast.
Then..Back to problem 1 - something was wrong with him - Again. I asked what was wrong..Then he just broke up with me.
"I don't want to care about anything and anyone right now" werehis exact words.
He hurt me the most out of Every other guy I've dated.
Epilogue:
So..I wanted to try this again (I WAS MESSED UP AT THE TIME...)..
We were about to start dating again..He said he missed me and all that..
Then..all of a sudden, for like a Week. He ignored me.
No, I didn't suspect it - he really Did ignore me. He hardly Ever posts anything on facebook - Ever. The moment I sent him a message on there since he Never responded to my once a day texts, he shared some random post on to his facebook. PURPOSELY letting me know he was ignoring me.
Then, on my birthday (this happened days before) he texts "Happy Birthday!" and I texted back how confused I was about whatever on earth was going on..And he (once again) never responded.
._.
That was it. I told him "I don't want this anymore". And, guess what..? He Immediately responded to that...
._.
"I was busy camping" or some other...crappy..excuse.
So..I did him the Same thing. Purposely ignored him..Except - it wasn't for a week, it was for three days..Because that's how long (or should I say, short) it took him to get upset. Then when I finally responded to that, he says "I'm just glad you responded back..Please don't hate me.." and then I responded back something clever, yet heart felt at the same time (or I at least gave the idea that it was heart felt). Then we sort of stopped talking.
So, later on..after two other messages of him asking me to help him with the rom on his phone (Android), we never spoke again. He has a new girlfriend (less than three months after breaking up with me) who looks a bit similar to me, and I've blocked him off facebook.
I personally wish his new girlfriend the BEST of luck - If they're still together. And I personally diagnose him with SPD (schizoid personality disorder)..Seriously, I'm actually into medical related information, and seriously do Strongly believe that he has that. There should be an awareness campaign for the disorder, and hopefully medication specifically for it.
I can't stop feeling whether or not I should continue to be angry, or accept that he may possibly be mentally ill and just quit with the awful feelings. How carelessly he eventually began to treat me, in such a Fast manner, is truly Not normal. He's the only ex of mine that I'm Not on good terms with. This is my most recent relationship.
..sorry for that being SO long, but there you have it..
Being inconsistent is a red flag. He was not honest from the beginning but you gave him too many chances hoping he might change. Thats good, i admire your patience but in the long run you were hurt deeply because of this. It surely feels terrible but its all part of our growth.
First boyfriend:
......I was a freshmen (in high school), and had no idea what I was getting into..
..So I made a Horrible excuse, and claimed that "I miss being single"..and broke up with him..
...
First Real boyfriend:
I was a sophomore now, and he was a freshmen.
Supposedly, his friends were making rumors about (fake) things that I said about them. So he ripped my heart out and broke up with me.
...
....About a few months afterwards, he apologized (after I had no more connection with him - "blocked" him..lol), and ever since then, we became good friends.
Second real boyfriend:
I was a junior and so was he. He was a middle school crush of mine, but we went to different schools afterwards. We still managed to date, but we would see each other kind of rarely.
Even So - he became Obsessive. Calling every 15 minutes. Then, something else came up (don't want to get into details) and I no longer really trusted him.
..so...I broke up with him..
Third "real" boyfriend:
Oh..Satan REALLY played a game with me when it comes to this guy.
This guy is someone I met online. Right off the bat - he seemed Perfect.
Look here, You - the person reading this.
If someone REALLY seems "too good to be true" - BE.CAREFUL.
Everything was going fine. He planned to "wait until marriage" with me and Everything.
Then I noticed that whenever he had an issue - any issue, he would Never want to talk about it. And, of course - being his girlfriend, I Care - so I wanted to know even Slightly what was wrong with him.
So there was that, then one day he actually got mad at me for (Get This) Not cheating on him.
...
He said that it would hurt him so badly if I did cheat on him. I Know that! Geez, so my exact words were "I'd never cheat on you, I'm Way too God fearing to do that".
..But no, he was still Upset at the very Possibility (that I Never stated) of me cheating on him. The fact that I Could cheat on him actually made him upset. This was the first Big thing that let me knew that something was going wrong pretty fast..
Then one day - He hardly Ever contacted me. Once again - I Cared..and we ended up arguing over pretty much nothing. I barely said anything, and he nearly cursed me out. He pretty much became defensive very fast.
Then..Back to problem 1 - something was wrong with him - Again. I asked what was wrong..Then he just broke up with me.
"I don't want to care about anything and anyone right now" werehis exact words.
He hurt me the most out of Every other guy I've dated.
Epilogue:
So..I wanted to try this again (I WAS MESSED UP AT THE TIME...)..
We were about to start dating again..He said he missed me and all that..
Then..all of a sudden, for like a Week. He ignored me.
No, I didn't suspect it - he really Did ignore me. He hardly Ever posts anything on facebook - Ever. The moment I sent him a message on there since he Never responded to my once a day texts, he shared some random post on to his facebook. PURPOSELY letting me know he was ignoring me.
Then, on my birthday (this happened days before) he texts "Happy Birthday!" and I texted back how confused I was about whatever on earth was going on..And he (once again) never responded.
._.
That was it. I told him "I don't want this anymore". And, guess what..? He Immediately responded to that...
._.
"I was busy camping" or some other...crappy..excuse.
So..I did him the Same thing. Purposely ignored him..Except - it wasn't for a week, it was for three days..Because that's how long (or should I say, short) it took him to get upset. Then when I finally responded to that, he says "I'm just glad you responded back..Please don't hate me.." and then I responded back something clever, yet heart felt at the same time (or I at least gave the idea that it was heart felt). Then we sort of stopped talking.
So, later on..after two other messages of him asking me to help him with the rom on his phone (Android), we never spoke again. He has a new girlfriend (less than three months after breaking up with me) who looks a bit similar to me, and I've blocked him off facebook.
I personally wish his new girlfriend the BEST of luck - If they're still together. And I personally diagnose him with SPD (schizoid personality disorder)..Seriously, I'm actually into medical related information, and seriously do Strongly believe that he has that. There should be an awareness campaign for the disorder, and hopefully medication specifically for it.
I can't stop feeling whether or not I should continue to be angry, or accept that he may possibly be mentally ill and just quit with the awful feelings. How carelessly he eventually began to treat me, in such a Fast manner, is truly Not normal. He's the only ex of mine that I'm Not on good terms with. This is my most recent relationship.
..sorry for that being SO long, but there you have it..
Everything you have stated here about the boyfriends, is precisely why I no longer bother with relationships with guys. I've been single for decades now and I'm alot happier being single than I was when I was with my boyfriends.![]()
True that. I may consider just being abstinent and actually avoid relationships all together.
I get rejected so much for waiting until marriage anyways. Only one guy actually Likes that I wait..We're good friends, so maybe he'll be the last person I date (if things don't go well)..
She dumped me because she felt guilty for cheating on me. Heh. It's been over a year since I've been with my ex, and she's already dated 6 guys. Glad she felt "guilty" otherwise a marriage would have been miserable with her!
She dumped me because she felt guilty for cheating on me. Heh. It's been over a year since I've been with my ex, and she's already dated 6 guys. Glad she felt "guilty" otherwise a marriage would have been miserable with her!
Ok guys my ex bf of four yrs who i use to live with has broken up with me so fsr its been a yr since the breakup n ever since then he has always been at my apt spending time with me i cook for him n we do things as if we were together i asked does he see us together again n he says he doesnt think it will work in the past we did argue but the problems we had were tiny so now he is in the process of buying a big homr n ut breaks my heart because i wish it was also mine n we can build a family there instead he wants to live alone i took care of him n did everything catered to his needs and all n never cheated i was so good to him he also asked if i would decorate it for him and i just broke down because i dont wanna help him when im stuck in an apt in a state where i have no family cause i took a risk n changed my life for him he still comes here everyday and doesnt understand how much it hurts all he says is sorry i understand its so hard for me to shut him out of my life cause i love him so much he told me to stay in the statr in my apt n not move back home but i feel like if i stay i would just be here waiting for him and who knows he might end up meeting someome n giving them everything he never gave men i will sit here n rot